PDA

View Full Version : She....moved =(

Suki
June 11th, 2005, 07:44 PM
My 5th grade friend Stephanie moved to Iowa today :tears: She was such a great friend......I gave her my address and I even called her and told her to save the piece of paper with it on it.....and now, she's gone.

*plays the graduation song*

What if she won't mail me on accident or something? :badnews:

ChildOfThePride
June 11th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Aw....I hate when that happens.....:( Sorry buddy. :hugs:

Alli
June 11th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Wow, i know how you feel. My best friend moved away last year and it was really tough. Especially since her aunt won't let her have much contact...But she tries, sends me e-mails occasionally. I'm sorry Suki, friends movign away is hard.

Suki
June 11th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks you two.

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Aww, sorry to hear that Suki. :( A friend of mine is moving schools in about a week too. :( :hugs: I've known her since year 4/5.

unregistered user
June 12th, 2005, 12:51 AM
yess :hugs: lot's of my friend move to another school
some.. just.. kick out of school..

la_reina
June 12th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Don't worry about it, Suki:hugs: If she's a really good friend like you said she is, then she won't forget about you and will mail you constantly:D

Mizani
June 12th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Sorry to hear about that Suki:hugs:
I'd die if one of my friends moved away.

Azerane
June 12th, 2005, 04:22 AM
It's really hard when things like this happen and I'm sorry to hear it has happened to you Suki. However in my case it's been me that moved away, I hope you can keep in contact Suki.

Xinithian
June 12th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
Sorry to hear about that Suki:hugs:
I'd die if one of my friends moved away. No you wouldn't, you would just find another one.

Suki
June 12th, 2005, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
No you wouldn't, you would just find another one.

She was just exaggerating. ;)

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 06:18 AM

..How do you know that? =P I wouldn't die, but I'd be pretty lonely.. I'm bad at making friends.. >_>;

Suki
June 12th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
..How do you know that? =P I wouldn't die, but I'd be pretty lonely.. I'm bad at making friends.. >_>;

Same here *pats* ;)

Mizani
June 12th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Not LITERALLY!!:rolleyes:
When I said "die" I meant it as in spritually.

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Suki
Same here *pats* ;)

Yay! We can be anti-social together! :p

unregistered user
June 12th, 2005, 06:53 AM
lucky im an antisocial
fuhh

la_reina
June 12th, 2005, 02:29 PM
I'd become antisocial if my best friend moved away:( In fact, she's going to another state for the summer to visit her relatives...:( :emo:

LionKingxx
June 12th, 2005, 04:15 PM
:hugs:

IchLiebeNALA
June 12th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Suki
My 5th grade friend Stephanie moved to Iowa today :tears: She was such a great friend......I gave her my address and I even called her and told her to save the piece of paper with it on it.....and now, she's gone.

*plays the graduation song*

What if she won't mail me on accident or something? :badnews:

well, somehting like that happended to me, but not to such a great distance. and this seems like another case for the LHAAS!

Personally, i would pescribe 2 weeks of constant randomness over on www.anything-goes.co.nr, or me on MSN. :evilgrin:
Randomness solves all your problems!

On a serious note, i do not know what to suggest. except to keep in touch in any way you can, whether it be by Phone, or MSN.

All the best for the future mate ;)

And the randomness applies to all upset peeps. If you ever need any help or just need to talk, i'll amost always be on MSN, and there is also the forum too (www.anything-goes.co.nr), where there are 30 other users to help you.