PDA

View Full Version : New TLK watch

unregistered user
June 11th, 2005, 01:43 PM
What do you think about my new watch I had in my present after my examen??

http://groups.msn.com/Jaallez/deleeuwekoningii.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=213

Mizani
June 11th, 2005, 01:48 PM
I can't see it.:confused:

unregistered user
June 11th, 2005, 01:49 PM
you can't see it? Oh well, then I better get a new link then:p I can see it..(?)

Lucy Lioness
June 11th, 2005, 03:00 PM
I can't see it either. I bet it is a great watch though - I had a Lion King watch once, it was purple and it had Simba and Nala as cubs on it. :D I still have it somewhere, but it don't work anymore. :(

Nalinda
June 11th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Neither can I!

nathalie
June 11th, 2005, 03:30 PM
It's from yousendit?

You can only upload stuff there, put a link elsewhere, so that others can click that link, and download the thing that's uploaded.

You can't use that link between the IMG tags.

Vidan
June 11th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Try Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com).

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah, try either Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) or ImageShack (http://imageshack.us). =)

starionwolf
June 13th, 2005, 05:15 AM
I see an error message saying: File Transfer: Incorrect link

SimbaLKD
June 13th, 2005, 12:19 PM
speaking of this subject I got a new TLK watch a bit ago.. (still owe STM $20 for it!! =P)

http://tlkob.com/CIMG1266.JPG

That makes 4 TLK watches.

Opera Ghost
June 13th, 2005, 12:28 PM
That watch is awesome SimbaLKD ;):cheese:

Simba22
June 13th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Cool watch LKD. I thought it was only my crappy computer that didn't get the link. ;)

Ralli
June 13th, 2005, 01:27 PM
*drool* Must...have...*searches through Ebay*

Mizani
June 14th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Awsome watch LKD:uhno:
I wish I had a TLK watch....

Sharifu
June 14th, 2005, 04:01 AM
I remember that watch LKD. ;) Very cool indeed!

TakaTiger
June 14th, 2005, 04:18 PM
all i have is a tiger watch, i need a TLK one x)

Storm90
June 14th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Awesome watch!

I wish I had one, :(

unregistered user
June 14th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Wal-Mart has some inexpensive TLK watches, for a limited time that might be still around. I bought 5 at $4.95 a piece when TLK 1.5 was released. The only thing was (I'm not sure...,) the band's pins kept braking off for some reason; I'm hypothesizing that the metal had some impurities or inept substitutions of some sort.

It came apparent that the pressure from my wrists was too great (i.e. the band's substructure was ill-equipped; due to the band size, it needed to be a couple tads bit bigger) .

They were decent watches. You'd have to go to something like the Disney store to get somethin' more authentically made.

Wal-Mart sells in the masses, so it's excepted that you get less than adequate consumer products.

Wal-Mart, "The land of everything; that means nothing." Hmm... I wonder how long Wal-Mart will be the domineering enterprise?

...Straightforward on...

BTW- I like the watches guys. ;)

SimbaLKD
June 15th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
Wal-Mart has some inexpensive TLK watches, for a limited time that might be still around. I bought 5 at $4.95 a piece when TLK 1.5 was released. The only thing was (I'm not sure...,) the band's pins kept braking off for some reason; I'm hypothesizing that the metal had some impurities or inept substitutions of some sort.

It came apparent that the pressure from my wrists was too great (i.e. the band's substructure was ill-equipped; due to the band size, it needed to be a couple tads bit bigger) .

They were decent watches. You'd have to go to something like the Disney store to get somethin' more authentically made.

Wal-Mart sells in the masses, so it's excepted that you get less than adequate consumer products.

Wal-Mart, "The land of everything; that means nothing." Hmm... I wonder how long Wal-Mart will be the domineering enterprise?

...Straightforward on...

BTW- I like the watches guys. ;)

Yeah thats where i found that one listed above.. The Most expensive TLK watch I have costed $400.00... and its currently broken at the moment... :(

unregistered user
June 15th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by SimbaLKD
Yeah thats where i found that one listed above.. The Most expensive TLK watch I have costed $400.00... and its currently broken at the moment... :(

:lol: WOW! That's expensive! :gasp:

Four hundred dollars. Hmm... well... I would definitely want some gold in the watch itself. Regardless, if it was TLK or not.

Sorry about the watch, hopefully it gets fixed. ^^

;)

SimbaLKD
June 15th, 2005, 04:47 PM
yeah it was gold, but the best part was it was hand painted on large scale and resized into the center of the watch by a disney artist.. you get to keep the orginal work as well.. I someday will get another one if Im lucky!! :P

Dyani
June 22nd, 2005, 08:39 AM
WOW these watches r all cool!!!

i cant do watches really......i go through them one afta one......they keep breaking LOOL