PDA

View Full Version : Weird school

Mizani
June 10th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Just wanted to post about this weird thing that happened at my school.
You see, this kid and his mate were hanging around their lockers, and one the friend dared his friend to crawl inside his locker.:bleen:

So he did and his friend locked him in there!!:lol:
The cleaners had to get him out with some lock cutters. :lol:
Anyone else got anything weird about their school that they wanna share?:kovusmile

nathalie
June 10th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Over here, you don't even have lockers in school.

Mizani
June 10th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Really? then where do you keep your stuff?:confused:

Lucy Lioness
June 10th, 2005, 01:02 PM
That's a pretty weird bunch of guys who go to your school, Miz! :browlift: Nothing weird like that has happened at my school, except people climbing over the vending machines. :uhno: Kids at my old school used to kick the lockers open. The darn school only gave us tiny lockers. :grrr:

Mizani
June 10th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Yea, theres a really random guy in my year who walks like a penguin. kinda funny though:lol: he says random things like "I like chicken" in the middle of class.:lol:

Lucy Lioness
June 10th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Haha - the immature boys in my old school (I haven't been to school for 3 years) used to shout out swear words in class. :rolleyes:

Mizani
June 10th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Mine don't. If they do the teacher will say "excuse me?" and everyone will look at them.:uhno:

nathalie
June 10th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
Really? then where do you keep your stuff?:confused:

Backpack and at home.

And in most classes, there are just closets, and some classes you have these tables which you can open to put stuff in.

King Simba
June 10th, 2005, 03:02 PM
All the lockers at our school are all battered and dinted in. :eww:

The only years that are allowed lockers are year 7, 8 and sixth form. I never had a locker in years 7 and 8 and didn't really want one to be honest. The lower school building is actually very scruffy compared to the upper school building which I'm at now.

I keep all my stuff in my bag and carry it around with me all day. I don't keep all my books so my bag isn't too heavy. I sometimes let the subject teachers keep my books, especially if they need marking. =)

IchLiebeNALA
June 10th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
All the lockers at our school are all battered and dinted in. :eww:

i think that could be down to me...

well, the 4 peeps from my school on the forum are mental, and they are even worse in real life.

Suki
June 10th, 2005, 05:22 PM
I keep all my stuff in my bag and carry it around with me all day. I don't keep all my books so my bag isn't too heavy. I sometimes let the subject teachers keep my books, especially if they need marking. =)

That's actually a very good idea, KS. :)

Yea, theres a really random guy in my year who walks like a penguin. kinda funny though :lol: he says random things like "I like chicken" in the middle of class. :lol:

XDXDXD

Sometimes at my old school, I'd raise my hand to answer the question, but when I said the real answer, I'd always think "I like eggs." on purpose, hehe. Also, my friend Emily sometimes asks "Do you like chicken bone?" for some weird reason. Then I say no, and she just cracks up. O_o

unregistered user
June 10th, 2005, 07:46 PM
We have some lockers over here all though theres no way enough for all the school maby not even enough for one year group

TakaTiger
June 10th, 2005, 07:53 PM
last year, and the begining of this year was the funnest at my skool, me and my group are the "weirdos" we used to play hacki sack, play on the roof, go to the playground and stuff during lunch ^^

W-Eyed-Wanderer
June 11th, 2005, 01:01 AM
We only had lockers in 6th form, and they weren't really big enough for people to fit inside...

There was loads of random stuff that happened at our school though...like the war between 4th and 6th year....4 4th year pupils got suspended for that...

Anyone else have a 'muck-up day' where you just trash things and throw eggs etc. on your last day of school? Ours was a bit pointless and we just soaked each other with water pistols...
:lol: :D

Sombolia
June 11th, 2005, 01:09 AM
At our school we just have small lockers that we keep our PE junk in, people could barely get their heads in, let alone their bodies :p

unregistered user
June 11th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Oh lord.. I remember my last day of middle school... everyone was literally insane that day, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it out alive of the school. It didn't help that there was a pep rally or something right before we all left, so all the kids are annoyed by the pep rally or excited about it, either way they're hyperactive, and triple that since it was the last day.

Luckily in high school I home schooled myself so I didn't have to go through that again till college.

In college this year on the last day, everyone was moving their crap out of the dorms, and the dorms stunk so BAD! It smelled like someone had dumped toxic waste all over campus >.< And there was garbage and papers and stuff flying all over the place. I ignored them all and finished loading my crap :p My friends and I did have a party before the end though to celebrate it :p

Azerane
June 11th, 2005, 02:52 AM
:lol: Mizani, I've seen some funny stuff with the lockers at my old school. I have one friend who always used to climb into them just to show that he could... and then one day he got to school early and he climbed in his friend locker and when his friend opened it he jumped out and scared him :lol: It was stupid but funny.

Then there were these girls in my class who stuck someones locker closed with stickers, so it took them their whole lunch break to get them off just so that they could open the locker. And when my brother was at the school whenever he and his friends used to have an apple for lunch they'd peel off the sticker and put it inside of one of their friends lockers, so at the end of the year, the whole inside of the door was jsut covered in apple stickers, I think it's still like that. :D

unregistered user
June 11th, 2005, 03:09 AM
im one of the crazy one
Teacher throw my school bag from third floor to ground floor
someone scratch my teacher cat
my friend pregnant on the early ages
skip class ;)
there's more but hehe.. ;)

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
At our school we just have small lockers that we keep our PE junk in, people could barely get their heads in, let alone their bodies :p
We don't even have lockers for PE. That's how much our school sucks. :lol:

Anyways, I couldn't care less. I never do PE...it's optional now. :ayecapn:

Sombolia
June 11th, 2005, 07:56 AM
We don't even have lockers for PE. That's how much our school sucks. :lol:

Anyways, I couldn't care less. I never do PE...it's optional now. :ayecapn:

LUCKY @_@ I HATE HATE HATE PE. XP Argh.

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
I hate P.E. too, and we don't get lockers for our stuff either :( ... and it's not optional :grrr: ....
Yeah, the teachers told us that we didn't have to do it for half a GCSE anymore which is good.

Mizani
June 11th, 2005, 10:48 AM
We played with ice hockey sticks in sport last Thursday. It was soooo fun!!!

Hanshilo
June 11th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Well i know a kid who had a fight with a girl over a chair:p.
Uhm yeah we use to have tiny lockers but ppl use to smash them in and nick all the stuff.:die:

I keep all my stuff on me so no one nicks anything from it.

Uhm i can't think of any over strange things that might of happened:confused:

Azerane
June 11th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Guntur you list of things reminds me of something that happened to one of my friends. We were in our Christian Living class and our teacher just wanted us to relax and do nothing, but my friend had a maths test the next lesson so he kept on writing stuff for it, and our teacher warned him to put his pen down so he did but when the teacher looked away he started studying again, the teacher caught him, grabbed his books and pencil case, took them to the window and threw them out from the second story :lol: then he wanted to go and get them but the teacher wouldn't let him, hehe... he was one of my favourite teachers :D

Simba_TLK
June 11th, 2005, 03:36 PM
well not many weird things happened in my school before, and in Uni there isnt much weird stuff happening either :p

however, this one thing i remember, in my first high school.

my friend (im not friends with him anymore btw) he used to like playing with fire :confused:
so for a few weeks he had a lighter, and he was letting the gas from it into his mouth so he could blow a bit of fire....
pretty stupid eh?

but it gets worse, one day he wanted to really make it big...
so he went into one of the science labs, and he put his mouth on those gas taps that we have at our benches...
then tried to blow fire...
BAD idea....the fire came out of his mouth and shotup his face :gasp:
he wasnt too hurt, but he learnt his lesson after that :p

Mizani
June 11th, 2005, 03:48 PM
woah! Pyro maniac!!:gasp:
A kid at mt school once lit another kids hair on fire!!
He was expelled of course...:uhno:

ChildOfThePride
June 11th, 2005, 04:53 PM
:D:cheese: I've been hit on the head with a chair before.....that explains a lot.......:jejeje:

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Ouch... :eww:
My sister used to get hit across the head with other people's pencil cases whilst she was sat in exams and in class. I haven't really been hit over the head at school though. :hmm:

ChildOfThePride
June 11th, 2005, 05:01 PM
It was an accident though....the kid that did it freaked out. XD

Nalinda
June 11th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Hmm.. Our school is kinda' weird sometimes..
Many pupils sneaks in to out classroom while the teacher's maybe writing something on the blackboard.. Then they go hide behind the curtains or in a shelf who you can close and sits there and hides just for fun. But doesn't happen so often. It's.. weird. haha :p
One time when I was at a swedish lesson (well, its my dumbest teacher I've ever had there) and we started to discuss things in a angry way.
And then some of my friends defended me against him.
And then the teacher suddenly says:
"EMILIA YOU CAN GO OOOOUT... NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"
Emilia: "Why?"
Teacher: "Cuz you looked at Moa (yeah, he's an idiot that teacher) and discussed with me in a wrong way" Emilia walks out and after a while the teacher says..
After a while he says:
"MOA, YOU CAN GO OUT TO, YOU'RE DISCUSSING WITG ME IN A WRONG WAY! YOU'RE WRONG, And you did'nt told me you were sorry about that when you looked back on Emilia"
He starts to scream about that our class is so stupid and stuff for about 10 minutes..
I begin to get pretty tired of the damn monkey teacher and says..
"Hey, we're been missing the hole lesson cuz we're been discussing about this really stupid thing for about....."
I did'nt finished what I had to say because he screams
"LINDA GOOOO OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!"
I just :o "Noooo. Im not going out of this classroom"
"OH YES YOU ARE"
Me: "Fine, okay, yes"
I gets so mad so I walk out of the classroom and scream something..
And then I speak with my friends when they come out.. And I tell a girl too tell the teacher that he send me out when on very bad reasons, and that he did'nt know what I were going to say! She tells him..
And do you know what that foolish teacher do?
He starts to run.. very fast out from the classroom to get me!!
Me and the others who were sent out starts to run up the stairs very very fast :p And then he start to run even faster.. He is looking very mad. We continue running.. And we run down the stairs and so on! It's very scary.. And then we stop too. He's coming closer.
And when he is behind our backs he says..
"Okay Linda, so you had something to say.. You can tell me it in this room, he says while he's locking up a door"
Me: "NO! I WONT!!"
And I ran away with my friends.. BUUUUOOOH that damn teacher makes me mad :p

Mabatu
June 12th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Simba_TLK
well not many weird things happened in my school before, and in Uni there isnt much weird stuff happening either

however, this one thing i remember, in my first high school.

my friend (im not friends with him anymore btw) he used to like playing with fire
so for a few weeks he had a lighter, and he was letting the gas from it into his mouth so he could blow a bit of fire....
pretty stupid eh?

but it gets worse, one day he wanted to really make it big...
so he went into one of the science labs, and he put his mouth on those gas taps that we have at our benches...
then tried to blow fire...
BAD idea....the fire came out of his mouth and shotup his face
he wasnt too hurt, but he learnt his lesson after that

That is so stupid it's actually pretty funny :lol:...i mean didn't he realise that gas is going to float up as soon as it got out of his mouth? :p

The worst thing someone did at my school with those gas taps was to light it without putting a bunsen burner on it. It made a very big flame, and somehow the teacher didn't see it :confused: :D

One of the stupidest things that the people i used to hang around with did involved snails. It's actually pretty disgusting :p...the school had these outdoor benches to sit on, and they had wooden slats with concrete at each end. The concrete was supposed to be bolted into the ground, but a few of them weren't, so with a bit of strength, they could be lifted up...and dropped...

So my friends went to this garden thing that had heaps of snails in it for some reason...and put a whole heap of snails under the concrete...and then dropped it :eww:. The end result was one of the most disgusting things i've seen, and it almost made me feel sick :woeisme:.

After that they went and got a whole lot more snails and did it again :p. The stain stayed on the ground for quite a while after that :eww: :lol:

Mizani
June 12th, 2005, 10:42 AM
eeewwww snail smush!!:eww:

unregistered user
June 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Azerane
Guntur you list of things reminds me of something that happened to one of my friends. We were in our Christian Living class and our teacher just wanted us to relax and do nothing, but my friend had a maths test the next lesson so he kept on writing stuff for it, and our teacher warned him to put his pen down so he did but when the teacher looked away he started studying again, the teacher caught him, grabbed his books and pencil case, took them to the window and threw them out from the second story :lol: then he wanted to go and get them but the teacher wouldn't let him, hehe... he was one of my favourite teachers :D
haha i just leave the bag until someone mention it:p

la_reina
June 12th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Guntur
im one of the crazy one
Teacher throw my school bag from third floor to ground floor
someone scratch my teacher cat
my friend pregnant on the early ages
skip class ;)
there's more but hehe.. ;)

:lol:
That reminds me of the prep school I went to some years ago.:D
My teacher would take anything you played with during class (even if it was your pencil--she hated it when her students didn't give her their full attention) and would throw it across the room. And you couldn't get it back until after school ended.
And one of my old classmates even got pregnant at age 14:gasp: