PDA

View Full Version : $800 or so stuff stollen within one year.

Fear The Paw
June 9th, 2005, 02:38 PM
:horror:$400 Wallet Stollen - I did not have an checking account at the time
$70 Cell Phone Stollen & $50 Replacement -Thank God for innsurace
$50 - Halo 2 Standard Edition - At least my Limited Edition was not stolen
$95 Xbox Wireless Adapter - All stolen at once
$95 Xbox Wireless Adapter - All stolen at oncce
$33 Microsoft Wireless Router - All stolen at once

Aurelian
June 9th, 2005, 03:01 PM
I think you need to put a lock on your bedroom door. If I were you, I'd check your siblings rooms.

Fear The Paw
June 9th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Roquivo
I think you need to put a lock on your bedroom door. If I were you, I'd check your siblings rooms. Actually It all happed at school.

King Simba
June 9th, 2005, 03:29 PM
That's why I never take many valuables to school. I only take my mobile phone to school just incase I need to phone home for anything. I don't take money to school either...that'd just most likely get stole along with other valuables... :grrr:

:die: :grrr: to thiefs.

Fear The Paw
June 9th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
That's why I never take many valuables to school. I only take my mobile phone to school just incase I need to phone home for anything. I don't take money to school either...that'd just most likely get stole along with other valuables... :grrr:

:die: :grrr: to thiefs.
Opps incorrect information The walet was stollen at work - I was not that bright at the time so umm yea.
The rest was stollen at school. And the lame thing is none of my TLK Things have not been taken because every one knows who ows them all.
And the cell phone was laying on my desk during lunch. But I rarely leave it untennded so what ever the attena was broken anyway, so I was going to get a new one any way. So if they want to pawn a broken cell phon what ever.

Simba22
June 9th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Fear The Paw
Opps incorrect information The walet was stollen at work - I was not that bright at the time so umm yea.
The rest was stollen at school. And the lame thing is none of my TLK Things have not been taken because every one knows who ows them all.
And the cell phone was laying on my desk during lunch. But I rarely leave it untennded so what ever the attena was broken anyway, so I was going to get a new one any way

I was just about to ask why you brought 400 dollars with you to school? Maybe you should try to keep more valuable stuff at home, just a suggestion. Yeah, I have a major problem with losing stuff too. I lost my lost wallet that had like 40 dollars in it my ATM card my SS card at a baseball game. last year.

unregistered user
June 9th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Good thing about ATM & credit cards, they can be reported as lost and stolen. Unlike cash, it's more or less like that 9/10ths deal you have to contend with.

I do think though, a little cash on hand has its purpose, I'd say nothing greater than a c-note should suffice. Unless... you plan on goin' club crazy.

:lol:

Fear The Paw
June 9th, 2005, 05:17 PM
You are a Player, but any way. But I like never use cash any more because of that on time. And I rarely use checks but I always use my check card.

Sombolia
June 10th, 2005, 12:08 AM
I'm wondering why you brought Halo 2, two wireless adapters, and a wireless router to school?

Azerane
June 10th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
Good thing about ATM & credit cards, they can be reported as lost and stolen. Unlike cash, it's more or less like that 9/10ths deal you have to contend with.

I do think though, a little cash on hand has its purpose, I'd say nothing greater than a c-note should suffice. Unless... you plan on goin' club crazy.

:lol:

Ok, Aussie here, what's a c-note?

Sorry to hear about all that stuff that got stolen, that's awful. I don't think I've ever had anything stolen, nothing of significance anyway.

Simba22
June 10th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
I'm wondering why you brought Halo 2, two wireless adapters, and a wireless router to school?

I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't too sure what Halo 2 was but I was almost positive that it was a game for X-Box. When you bring that stuff to school that's like putting a sign on your stuff that says steal me.

la_reina
June 10th, 2005, 02:36 AM
:gasp: :Ohno: OMG...that's awful...yes, thank God for insurance and credit card companies that allow free replacements.

Unfortunately that reminds me of when I went bowling on Saturday, and I left my table for one second. When I came back, my purse was GONE, along with my friend's. We looked all over the place and just as we were about to report it to the lost and found, my friend's twin pulls out the bags saying she hid them:mad: I was about to knock her out...

Mizani
June 10th, 2005, 12:17 PM
aawww poor Bryan.:(
Hope you don't get anything else stolen.

unregistered user
June 10th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Azerane
Ok, Aussie here, what's a c-note?

It's slang nomenclature. A one hundred dollar bill, equivalent currency.

TakaTiger
June 10th, 2005, 07:12 PM
ive never had any of my stuff stolen before.. im rather surprised of that too oO

but yah, taht sucks to have stuff stolen =\

Simba '04
June 10th, 2005, 10:41 PM
it does suck to have stuff stolen, especially because of school :idiot:, my first day of school my truck was broken into and I lost over a $1000 worth of stuff, o well, Hakuna Matata ;)