PDA

View Full Version : WHO has the NEW Harry Potter

LionKingxx
June 5th, 2005, 08:40 PM
book pre ordered?

Lucy Lioness
June 5th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Not me. I'm not all that crazy about Harry Potter though. I prefered 'His Dark Materials' by Philip Pullman. I shall be buying the new book though - if I have any money that is! :D

Aurelian
June 5th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Hmmm... It's not do out until November here. I will be first in line to get it though.

Or maybe that was the next film...

unregistered user
June 5th, 2005, 08:46 PM
I stopped readinbf after book 4 :lol: It just lost its interestses....

Monai
June 5th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Got it pre-ordered and it comes out a week after my birthday. :D

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Don't read the books but my sister will probably order it or something. ;)

Xinithian
June 5th, 2005, 09:15 PM
I don't read the books. I don't like reading.

Iestyn
June 5th, 2005, 09:17 PM
I don't have it, and won't get it because I find Harry Potter boring.

IchLiebeNALA
June 5th, 2005, 09:18 PM
i cant read, so there is no point

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 09:19 PM
I don't read books either...don't have the time and patience to be honest.

Xinithian
June 5th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
i cant read, so there is no point How'd you read this topic then? :p

IchLiebeNALA
June 5th, 2005, 09:26 PM
i dunno, god's gift i suppose ;)

2 Die FR
June 5th, 2005, 09:32 PM
I don't have it pre-ordered, like some of my friends do, but I look forward to reading it when the Half-Blood Prince comes to the bookstores.

I love the Harry Potter series. J.K. Rowling is such a descriptive, qualitative (as well as quantitative, especially the 5th book!), and wonderful writer who can describe magic while still providing realistic characters and situations that retain their believability, therefore making the magic real. I can't wait to immerse myself in the 6th installment!

Muruwa
June 6th, 2005, 03:00 AM
I can't wait for the 6th book. I don't have it pre-ordered yet though. I've already told people that I'll most likely dissapear for about 2 days after it comes out because I won't stop reading it till I'm done with it. I love reading books, and when I'm really excited about one, I'll read it non stop until I finish it.

2 Die FR
June 6th, 2005, 05:18 AM
That's great, Muruwa. :) Hey, I haven't seen you around much lately. Well, it's good to hear from you. =D

*Mormons unite*:cheese:
*Harry Potter fans unite too*:D

klowd
June 6th, 2005, 05:33 AM
The last one....sucked a little bit too much...I hope this one turns out better. I'm reading now some Stephen King's sagas tho.

la_reina
June 6th, 2005, 10:54 AM
:emo: Not me....I usually wait until it's in the library,then when the price goes down, I buy it. I'm so cheap :lol:

unregistered user
June 8th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Ooo i preorderd it, lasy time when Ootp came out peole wehn and got it at 12.00 pm and loads of them were dressed up lol

Hanshilo
June 8th, 2005, 06:08 PM
what the order of the pheonix or is there a new one comin' If so HAnshilo is very behind with stuff

Lucy Lioness
June 8th, 2005, 09:06 PM
It's book six - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. :D It comes out July 16th.

soulImbibe
June 9th, 2005, 01:05 AM
If Half-Blood Prince goes anything like Order of the Phoenix did, an electronic version will show up on the P2P networks about 1 day after release. I still can't believe that people scanned in the entire book.

BTW, my family did buy OotP the day it came out. However, it's hard for more than one person to read a book at the same time.

Mizani
June 9th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Not to crazy about Harry Potter I must say, but I might just buy the book to see what happens to him.:uhno:

Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
Not me. I'm not all that crazy about Harry Potter though. I prefered 'His Dark Materials' by Philip Pullman. I shall be buying the new book though - if I have any money that is! :D
His dark materials is such a good serius!!!!
Which books have you read?

Hanshilo
June 9th, 2005, 07:51 PM
I am so bloody behind with everything it is unbelievable.:cheese: