PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop CS2

unregistered user
June 5th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Adobe? Photoshop? CS2 (9.0) :

? Timesaving file handling with Adobe Bridge:
Simplify file handling with Adobe Bridge, the next-generation File Browser, where you can process multiple camera raw images at once; resize, rate, and label thumbnails; quickly review images in Slideshow mode; search metadata; and more.

? Multitasking:
Take advantage of compact floating mode in Adobe Bridge to process images while simultaneously working in Photoshop CS2 or other CS2 applications.

? Viewing options:
Easily browse your Adobe Creative Suite and other graphics files in Adobe Bridge; present your images with features like Slideshow and Filmstrip mode; scale thumbnails to any size using a slider; and view and edit metadata.

? Automated batch processing:
Automatically process batches of images in Adobe Bridge to rename, convert format, adjust exposure, create a Web gallery or Adobe PDF Presentation, and more.

? Rating and labeling:
Quickly rate and label photos in Adobe Bridge so you can instantly bring up your best shots.

? Sophisticated search:
Easily find any image using sophisticated search capabilities in Adobe Bridge that let you specify a variety of parameters. Save searches as Collections that you can recall anytime.

? 32-bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) support:
Create and edit 32-bit images, and combine multiple exposures into a single, 32-bit image with expanded range ? from the deepest shadows to the brightest highlights.

? Shadow/Highlight correction:
Quickly improve the contrast of over- or underexposed areas of an image, including CMYK images, while preserving the overall balance of the photo.

? Revolutionary Vanishing Point:
Achieve amazing results in a fraction of the time with the groundbreaking Vanishing Point, which lets you clone, paint, and paste elements that automatically match the perspective of the surrounding image area.

? Image Warp:
Easily create packaging mock-ups or other dimensional effects by wrapping an image around any shape or stretching, curling, and bending an image using Image Warp.

? Spot Healing Brush:
Effortlessly retouch photos ? including 16-bit images ? in a single click with the advanced power of the new Photoshop CS2 Spot Healing Brush.

? One-click red-eye correction:
Instantly neutralize red eyes with the one-click red-eye correction tool, which supports 16-bit images and lets you set pupil size and darkening level.

? Optical lens correction:
Easily correct common lens distortions, such as barrel and pincushion, and fix chromatic aberrations and vignetting.

? Smart Sharpen:
Easily counteract common image blurring with fine correction control based on the specific blur types: motion, lens, and Gaussian.

? Camera raw workflow enhancements:
Process an entire photo shoot in a fraction of the time by simultaneously adjusting color, curves, cropping, and more ? and continue working in Photoshop! With support for a comprehensive range of digital cameras, Photoshop CS2 lets you automatically adjust settings, convert to Digital Negative (DNG) format, and apply nondestructive edits to batches of images.

? Special effects filters:
Achieve amazing results with more than 95 special effects filters. Easily preview and apply more than one filter at a time from the Filter Gallery.

? Advanced noise reduction:
Polish digital photos with advanced noise correction in high-ISO shooting plus JPEG artifact reduction.

? Web animations:
Quickly create dynamic GIF animations ? using one or more images ? directly within Photoshop CS2 by taking advantage of the new Animations palette and layer palette animation options.

|Tryout| ? http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/download.pl?file=0722 -- Copy 'N Paste in new Browser Window...|

Vidan
June 5th, 2005, 07:28 AM
:rolleyes: Great. I just started learning how to use CS1. :lol:

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Wow, I don't even know how to use any of the CS versions. At the moment, I've used Elements and version 7... thanks for the link though anyway mate. Sounds pretty cool... :cheese:

unregistered user
June 5th, 2005, 07:46 AM
FTP: http://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/win/cs2/Photoshop_CS2_tryout.zip

Patch: http://dl1.rapidshare.de/files/1421403/35148191/CS2.rar

SIMBAtheENIGMA
June 5th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Ive got version 7... But Im doing fine with Flash Fireworks ATM... I still need to install 7 :P

IchLiebeNALA
June 5th, 2005, 09:41 AM
i cant use rapidshare!

can you use http://uploader.amitycove.co.uk please?

unregistered user
June 5th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
i cant use rapidshare!

Sometimes links only work intermittently. I'll try to find another patch; that one seems not to be working very well, anywayz...

;)

Kovster
June 5th, 2005, 04:19 PM
I had CS2 for about 2 weeks now, its an awsome program indeed.

nafklt
June 20th, 2005, 02:09 AM
w00t! Thanks Sonique! CS2 can support NEFs! :D

Mabatu
June 20th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by nafklt
w00t! Thanks Sonique! CS2 can support NEFs! :D

If you're talking about camera RAW, then CS1 can support those as well, all you need is the free plugin ;)

It's fun editing RAW images :bleen:, and you definitely get a lot of advantages using it over normal JPEGs :cheese:.

I want CS2, although none of the new functions would be any good to me - i just like to have the latest versions of stuff :p

nafklt
June 20th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Mabatu
If you're talking about camera RAW, then CS1 can support those as well, all you need is the free plugin ;)

It's fun editing RAW images :bleen:, and you definitely get a lot of advantages using it over normal JPEGs :cheese:.

I want CS2, although none of the new functions would be any good to me - i just like to have the latest versions of stuff :p

:gasp: What plugin? The world's trying to hide something from me!:gasp::idiot::hakuna:

EDIT: But RAW is not fully supported by CS1...:P

EDIT2: Blah w/e :bleen: NEF is just Nikon's RAW format...:P