PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from your queen

*QueenRaina*
June 2nd, 2005, 02:58 AM
Hi my name is Raina and I am a closet werewolf:cheese:
It is great to be here people seem really friendly. I look farward to spending time here.

P.S. I'M A QUEEN

nafklt
June 2nd, 2005, 03:03 AM
Hellos! Welcome to Lea Halalela!!:D Post happy and don't forget to abuse the smilies!!:D:cheese::rolleyes::evilgrin::hakuna:

*QueenRaina*
June 2nd, 2005, 03:09 AM
Im sorry due to a very upsettig phone call I just recevied It is going to take a while before I can Go post happy. But rest asured your queen will be back and with a smile on her face. I will be back on the net asap

nafklt
June 2nd, 2005, 03:15 AM
Come back soon!:P

Xinithian
June 2nd, 2005, 03:17 AM
Hello. If you don't mind explaining, can you describe what exactly a "closet werewolf" is?

Aurelian
June 2nd, 2005, 03:22 AM
Xinny, the term "closet", when not used to describe the small room where you store clothes and junk, can be used to mean "somthing kept hidden from everybody except yourself". Not sure how Raina can be "closet" about her being a werewolf when she just told us, but whatever...

I left a message by your first posts, Raina.

Xinithian
June 2nd, 2005, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Roquivo
Xinny, the term "closet", when not used to describe the small room where you store clothes and junk, can be used to mean "somthing kept hidden from everybody except yourself". Not sure how Raina can be "closet" about her being a werewolf when she just told us, but whatever... I know that, and that's why I asked.

Ngatuny
June 2nd, 2005, 05:16 AM
Hello and welcome to Lea!:D:cheese:

King Simba
June 2nd, 2005, 07:45 AM
Hey there and goodbye I guess. :cheese: :(

unregistered user
June 2nd, 2005, 08:28 AM
*bow* later:(

LunarCat
June 2nd, 2005, 06:34 PM
Hey there! and welcome to Lea Halalela for when you return :D :cheese:

Opera Ghost
June 2nd, 2005, 06:58 PM
welcome to lea :D

TakaTiger
June 2nd, 2005, 07:25 PM
Allo there :D

unregistered user
June 2nd, 2005, 08:01 PM
Hi, Ms. werewolf... hmmm... I think; I'll be running along now, before she bites me!

:lol: :p

Welcome to LH, QueenRaina! ;)

Nalinda
June 2nd, 2005, 08:02 PM
Jambo :-)

W-Eyed-Wanderer
June 4th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Jambo Queen Raina!

Hope you find everything at Lea to your satisfaction...even if you're not here right now...
:lol:
:D

la_reina
June 4th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by *QueenRaina*
Hi my name is Raina and I am a closet werewolf:cheese:
It is great to be here people seem really friendly. I look farward to spending time here.

P.S. I'M A QUEEN

Well hello and welcome to the forum:D I hope you enjoy yourself and make lots of friends, but be warned. You may be A queen, but you aren't THE Queen. *points to self* I am THE queen. :diva:

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 05:58 AM
:lol:

Anyway, welcome to Lea QueenRaina, I hope you enjoy yourself here (I'm sure you will) And also I hope that things are ok, I'm not sure what that phonecall was about but hopefully things are alright. :hugs: If you ever need anything feel free to send me a PM. :) Once again welcome.

Mizani
June 4th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Welcome to Lea Raina.
Should I curtsey? :cheese:

*QueenRaina*
June 6th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Hi and im back for a while

lion_roog
June 6th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Welcome to Lea....:cheese:

I am Roog....You will get to know all about me...:evilgrin: ...:D

Kiara Serengeti