PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing right now?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

nathalie
April 5th, 2016, 12:57 PM
I just got back from city hall, my address is now officially changed.
I am now a citizen of Antwerp *wOOhOO*!

It feels weird though, feel a bit emo, lol, yet another thing that made it all very real.

Who'd have thought ...
I guess I always knew when I first got in these areas 15 years ago, this was the place I wanted live.
Not in the actual city, oh no, I can't stand the arrogance of real Antwerp people, haha, shopping in the city is already such a pain, everyone bumps into you, and they'll kill you with their looks, while it was them bumping into you.

Guess in a way I got lucky I only moved about 500 meters further.
The city is 25 minutes by bus, so are 3 train stations, the mall, Brussels is 40 minutes by train.

I also finally started unpacking. Box nr 1.
I knew I should have left everything in the box, because the place is a mess now.
It's time I talk to my psycologist about "letting things go", for sure.

Guntur
April 7th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Wait, aren't you a Belgian citizen?

Oh Nath, 8 years ago The Malaysia Custom asked her to transfer and work at the World Customs Organization in Brussels. It would be awesome if that was happen and we could meet up together in Belgium. ;) I don't know, she did mention about obtaining Belgium citizenship or visa or something like that, it would be cool if that happened and living in Europe. :cheese:

Right now I'm just literally stop crying due that I need to re record everything on drums for this EP/Single/ or Mini Album.

nathalie
April 7th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Lol. Antwerp is a province in Belgium ;)

Err, asked "who" to go to Belgium? You only say "her", who is "her"?

Living in Belgium will be a huge culture shock, if you come from a country like Malaysia.

I went to the zoo today, to see the 3 newborn lion cubs, they are CUUUUUUUTEEEEEEE !!

Leorgathar
April 13th, 2016, 06:21 AM
Call me traitor, but I'm currently binge-watching Jungle Taitei (Kimba the White Lion). The old animation and english dub take some getting used to, but I'm liking it :simbabiggrin:

Guntur
April 13th, 2016, 08:16 AM
^, Hey good movie is a good movie. :cheese: ;) Nothing of that will consider betrayal.

Right now I'm hype that I got a Liquid cooling CPU cooler now. HAWT.

nathalie
April 14th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Guntur, who is coming to Belgium? :p

I'm on my way back to my app. Mom and my aunt are driving me.
ill be taking this opportunity to do some extra shopping of things I still needed.

KanuTGL
April 16th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Call me traitor, but I'm currently binge-watching Jungle Taitei (Kimba the White Lion). The old animation and english dub take some getting used to, but I'm liking it :simbabiggrin:
Traitor? What on earth are you talking about :p

At the moment I'm catching up on my regular websites, haha. I haven't switched my computer on for almost a week :curious:

Guntur
April 16th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Guntur, who is coming to Belgium? :p

more like Who planned to stay in Belgium 10 years ago. :p

During 2006 my mom got her paper to transfer to Customs Headquarters in Belgium, she was consider taking the job but she was thinking it wasn't a good idea.

Her plan was bringing me, my brother and her to Belgium and start a life there. I don't know, My mother and my brother was a little skeptical about it but I was kinda anxious to start a new life in Brussels.

nathalie
April 16th, 2016, 01:52 PM
I'm pretty sure adapting would have been a pain, and would have remained so. Things are *very* different here.

Leorgathar
April 16th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Traitor? What on earth are you talking about :p

Someone already called me that, because of the Lion King/Kimba controversy (which I couldn't care less about, really :p)

I'm halfway through the series, by the way, and now I'm in love with it. I want me a white lion to hug :3
Some fan art is in order :cheese:

Guntur
April 17th, 2016, 09:02 AM
I'm pretty sure adapting would have been a pain, and would have remained so. Things are *very* different here.

If that move ever happened to us, I am sure I would take the bait to beat the odds. ;)

nathalie
April 17th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Well, its personal off course, but moving to another country with very much different believes/religion then your own, is not a very good idea. But that is my personal opinion.

Guntur
April 17th, 2016, 11:11 AM
^ Agreed. I believe that's why mom decide that she won't move to Belgium 10 years ago. I'm just like to take opportunity and seize it if something like this happens. But I respect and agree with your opinion. :D

HasiraKali
April 17th, 2016, 08:47 PM

http://i68.tinypic.com/2w5pw5h.jpg

I kid, I kid. :p

nathalie
April 24th, 2016, 12:11 PM
I have this very unsettling feeling that I'm missing some of my TLK boxes.
I had a look at the attic at my parents, and it just doesn't feel right.
So I decided to already go through all the boxes I have at my place, check them all of on my inventory list, so I can see in the end what's really missing.

Then much later, when all boxes are at my place, I can start taking everything out, sorting stuff, and putting things together in boxes that belong together.
Stuff from the past 5 years is shattered in so many boxes, there's no system, lol.

Kasei
April 26th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Hope you find them Nath. D:

I am currently motivating myself by watching/listening to motivational things. Sam's speech in The Two Towers is one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ

Leorgathar
April 26th, 2016, 10:31 PM
I am currently motivating myself by watching/listening to motivational things. Sam's speech in The Two Towers is one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ

One of my favorites as well, always a good classic ^^ As for motivational stuff, you should watch Nick Vujicic's conferences on youtube. He's one of the best motivational speakers I know, it's really worth a watch :) I went to see him one time he came here, actually, it was really, really good.

As for me, well, I just finished watching all 52 episodes of Kimba the White Lion, and it was awesome! :simbabiggrin: I love it almost as much as I love TLK, and now I'm more convinced that TLK was not a rip-off of Kimba. I have things to say about the controversy, but I'll leave that for when the topic arises somewhere :P

Now I'll get on to watch the sequel series, Leo the Lion (Onward, Leo!), as well as the movies

nathalie
May 5th, 2016, 11:43 AM
After a long evening last night incl. a long night, I was up extremely early -_- and went to Kenny's.
Just spent over 4 hours there, going through about 40 Lion Guard recordings, lol.

The only episodes I got now are the "movie" and the first 5 eps.
I just tape every single one of them, just to be on the safe side!
And when erasing the movie about 8 times, I happened to keep the one that'll expire and delete itself in 23 days *sigh*.
So going to have to drag my DVD recorder over there sooner then I thought, so I can already record what's on there onto DVD.

I got so fed up with it, watching it in Dutch, I gave in and quit. Will go back there next week for a few hours to delete some more when he ain't home.

Now, going to make food! Soooooo hungry!

nathalie
May 28th, 2016, 05:24 AM
I'm supposed to go home today, my Godchild had his birthday, and it's his party tonight.
Trains are on strike for day # 4 today, so I may not even get home.
A bus takes 6 hours. No thanks.

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:

I don't get them, there's stuff going on where I work too, but we can't go on strike, we can't shut off an entire hospital.
But the public transportation? Sure, why not! Lets ruin everyone's holidays and weekends, and make sure no one can get to work by train *muahahahaaaaa* ....

Friggin' losers -_-

nathalie
June 4th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Cleaning up the place.
I can't clean any floors and whatever, as long as I can't get my table clutter-free. That is always the hardest thing, getting the table empty, lol.

The "I just moved" and "I was sick for the past 5 weeks" excuses don't seem to work anymore to justify the mess :lol:

ThiagoPE
June 4th, 2016, 02:41 PM
I got a flu since Monday, it are killing me...
Also since it, are raining a lot here, so I'm in a "prison" at my bed... :(

Enviado de meu LG-D337 usando Tapatalk

nathalie
June 4th, 2016, 03:06 PM
It seems be raining everywhere, Belgium's been flooded like crazy.

Auch ... man flu :( get well soon!

nathalie
June 21st, 2016, 02:40 PM
On the phone for aaaaages with Disneyland Paris, to order 2 Halloween evening tickets for October 31st :D
It's their special Halloween night every year.

Zomok
July 1st, 2016, 12:15 AM
Working until 6am, because I do not sleep at night.

nathalie
July 16th, 2016, 10:44 AM
A group of my Disney friends is in the next town for a wedding, they are going to the mall there now to kill time untill the party is tonight, and they told me to come, so off to the mall it is!

Guntur
July 16th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Just got back from the wedding.

2 things: I was expected to be the audio engineer at the wedding but didn't expect my self to BRING BACK VISUAL EQUIPMENT. well, at least it was a good exercise.

Opera Ghost
July 16th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Re-watching Once Upon A Time season 2 :rafikilove:

(and working out at the same time)

Zomok
July 17th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Testing 'stuff' at work while catching Pokemon and browsing.

nathalie
August 2nd, 2016, 12:32 PM
As always I'm cleaning up my HD's, and while I'm doing that, downloading a bunch of other things, so what's the point really? lol

I need to start burning stuff on cd's/dvd's, I've got an internal HD of 250gb, an external of 250gb and one of 500gb, and still, there's about 300gb on my ex his server that I *really* need to get off there.
Honestly, I don't know where all these files are coming from :nalawet:
And just like in real life, I have trouble putting things in the trash -_- haha!

Zomok
August 3rd, 2016, 07:50 AM
Working as per... Because that's how to adult.

HasiraKali
August 3rd, 2016, 04:05 PM
Working on some projects for school. It's still too early for my brain to lesson plan I think, but I'm doing ok making the little things I needed to make. New table signs whoo!

Opera Ghost
August 3rd, 2016, 08:19 PM
Watching The 100 Season 3 in bed.

Lyonize
August 6th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Watching Critical Role (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7atuZxmT954bCkC062rKwXTvJtcqFB8i).

XoX
August 9th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Waiting for my water to heat up.
I like to get it boiling hot, then put in a bag of Earl Grey, and thén add some instant coffee into it.
(Generally I also put in a little cinnamon, because I like the taste. And every once in a blue moon I add a splash of milk.)
Cofftea, because sometimes you just need all the caffeine ever :p

The youngest pup utterly demolished a little plushie toy, so now I get to pick up all the little balls of stuffing.
Joy :p

nathalie
August 9th, 2016, 03:36 PM
I should be doing so much, but meh ... lol.
Watching some episodes of "Keeping up appearances". I'll get to the dishes eventually, before I go to bed, lol.

Guntur
August 9th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Waiting for my water to heat up.
I like to get it boiling hot, then put in a bag of Earl Grey, and thén add some instant coffee into it.
(Generally I also put in a little cinnamon, because I like the taste. And every once in a blue moon I add a splash of milk.)
Cofftea, because sometimes you just need all the caffeine ever :p

The youngest pup utterly demolished a little plushie toy, so now I get to pick up all the little balls of stuffing.
Joy :p

I tried local Ice Coffee with Chocolate. it's not even mocha, It was bad. :headache::eww::nukasmilie:

Azerane
August 10th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Just browsing the internet after watching some Pokemon Indigo League on YouTube and eating pancakes :D

XoX
August 10th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Drinking some tea and browsing the forums :>
Also debating on getting a new phone since my 6" phablet recently gave out, and using a small pc just isn't the same...
(Come back, Swiftkey, I beg of you! D: )

I tried local Ice Coffee with Chocolate. it's not even mocha, It was bad. :headache::eww::nukasmilie:
Aww, I'm sorry >p<
I've put pieces of 100% (bakers) chocolate in my coffee before, and it wasn't bad

Then again, I'm capable of consuming almost everything >o<
(Except undercooked meat and chicken. If it's not burnt and dry I don't want it >->)

Just browsing the internet after watching some Pokemon Indigo League on YouTube and eating pancakes :D
Darnit, I want some pancakes now! D:
I could go make them, if only I wasn't so lazy...

Zomok
August 11th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Leading my team and marching on with production while chatting with a good chum.

KanuTGL
August 12th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Continuing work on that commission that I've owed for a year... :blah: But I'm getting on to the shading stage now, which is the most fun, so I'm not that far from done now. Wohoo :D

XoX
August 12th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Continuing work on that commission that I've owed for a year... :blah: But I'm getting on to the shading stage now, which is the most fun, so I'm not that far from done now. Wohoo :D

Godspeed to ya! ^-^

I'm 'watching' French videos because it's playing in the background.
I'm also bumping ALL the threads!
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/55/55157deb762c88e8979fe0c515e68802cceaa45f0f35707af3 10059bae831ecd.jpg

Leorgathar
August 12th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Waiting for my instruments to finish sterilizing, and bored to death :'D

XoX
August 12th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I stopped the videos in the background because they kind of started to bother me >p<
I may or may not be googling how to sterilize instruments :p

nathalie
August 21st, 2016, 06:03 PM
Being bored.
I just spent the weekend at my parents, and when I get back to my place, I always feel "blah".

I'll probably put on a DVD in a minute.

KanuTGL
August 22nd, 2016, 12:03 AM
Half watching the closing ceremony of the Olympics and half attempting to fight my art block by sketching something... But mostly putting off going to bed, because I just don't feel like sleeping :idiot:

Leorgathar
August 22nd, 2016, 01:04 AM
I'm watching the closing ceremony too, while also checking on my dog's wound after surgery (she's doing well)

Japan's Prime Minister coming out of a Super Mario Bros. pipe was just brilliant xD

ThiagoPE
August 22nd, 2016, 02:54 AM
So, we are three, as I also was watching the ceremony. Being Brazilian, that ceremony was so heartwarming to us, that I and some others, ended up in tears. Two segments of it was from songs of my state (Pernambuco) , one of the singers, were from Recife.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando Tapatalk

KanuTGL
August 22nd, 2016, 09:01 AM
Japan's Prime Minister coming out of a Super Mario Bros. pipe was just brilliant xD
Yes. Yes, it was :lol: I'm excited for the Tokyo Olympics :P

And that's great to hear, Thiago :) I thought it was a very nice ceremony. My favourite part was probably when they put the flame out, even though it was kind of sad, hehe. I loved the singer and it was so beautifully done ^_^

Currently I am slightly regretting my choice to stay up until dawn. Again... xP

nathalie
August 22nd, 2016, 10:27 AM
Lunchbreak.
I start at 7.30 am and wow its already 12.30 pm.

The day is going by fast, nice and smooth.
Everyday should be like this ^^

nathalie
August 26th, 2016, 05:42 PM
I'm going insaaaaane right now *aaaaaaa*
A mixture of awefull dance music.

Fair right outside my building (town center).
I was wondering, why it didn't bother me last May when the fair was here aswell.
But it hit me too late, that I was away for the entire weekend, and only saw the fair on the Sunday evening, and the next day half was already leaving, lol.

Should be doing stuff, but not while it's 30°C inside, no thank you.

KanuTGL
August 26th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Doodling in Photoshop and fighting to stay awake for a little while longer. Man, I'm just not getting any sleep these days... :zzz:

nathalie
September 20th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Laundy laundry laundry ... lol
Leaving for England Saturday, then back home for 1 day, then leaving for 3 days to a friends house (going to Disney for a day), then going straight to my parents on the 4th day.
Then 1 day home, and then 2 weeks America :D

I'm pulling out everything that's in my closet, I'm gonna need it, as there may not be enough time in between to do more laundry :lol:

KanuTGL
September 20th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Wow, lots of travel ahead then! Sounds awesome :D

Currently I'm reviewing my cover letter for a job I'm applying for and kicking myself for staying awake this late again :| Also watching a bunch of Tony Award clips and every Hamilton video I can get a hold of :zazuinnocent:

nathalie
September 30th, 2016, 09:17 AM
I actually just woke up about 15 minutes ago, haha.
But I must say, did me really good to sleep in like this.

Now I have to go to the bank, to get my Dollars, I leave next week :D

And then I have to think if I wanna go into town or not to get a new powerbank, as mine kind of "exploded" last Saturday.

And then still lots to arrange before I leave on Wednesday.
I have to make a promise to myself, to not ever make it this busy for myself ever again, lol.

cleargreenwater
September 30th, 2016, 11:52 AM
You have one heck 0f a schedule Nathalie, IDK *how* your swinging all that! :o

nathalie
September 30th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Me neither ... :lol:

Thought I'd be living of Xanax though, but I actually managed to get to England without :D

I did it a bit on purpose also though.
The last week trip to the UK was put in last, and I had a moment while being there, just realizing I'm doing to much right now.
Just trying to keep busy, and keep my mind of having to fly, lol.

Managed to buy the new powerbank online, so I won't have to go into town at all, so can just relax the rest of the day.
Thank God I'm feeling lots better.
I'm going to a friend tomorrow, to Disneyland on Sunday, then straight to my parents for a day.
My dad wil drive me back Monday evening, then I got the Teusday to relax and pack, and Wendnesday morning I leave for 2 weeks.

So right now just chilling on the couch, watching some Murder She Wrote.

nathalie
October 21st, 2016, 05:22 AM
I was up way too early, that's what I'm doing -_- lol

To be fair, I slept Wednesday evening from 11pm till Thursday afternoon 5pm :lol: it wasn't jetlag, I was just completely knackered from travelling and walking around so much.

Now I'm up early as I need to get all my papers in order for my unemployment stuff, otherwhise, me no pay rent next month :/

After that, visit some grocery stores, fridge is completely empty.

nathalie
October 25th, 2016, 04:23 AM
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am I awake at 5.30 am again ???
I have done nothing but sleep since I got back last Wednesday, it's not jetlag, I'm pretty sure of that, just having a very rough time since I got home again, but why must it take away my sleep *sigh*.

And then I'm dead tired during the day, so then I fall asleep, which keeps me up at night, bleh.
I tried doing all normal things yesterday, what I'd usually do, that didn't work out -_-
Got 6 hours to commute to my parents today, hoping that'll put things back in my normal rhythm.

And since I can't sleep ... let's watch some more Murder, She Wrote.

KanuTGL
December 6th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Answering an unreasonable amount of study questions ahead of tomorrow's seminar on the United Kingdom (part of the English course I'm currently taking) :blah:

I was supposed to be working at a student union pub this evening, and I was looking forward to it too, but we had to cancel it due to the "winter vomiting disease" that always causes something to cancel at this time of year. Such a pity, but hey, at least I get more time to study :stick:

Sadiki
December 7th, 2016, 12:34 AM
Winding down before needing to go to Last math classes before Final's week... Last few weeks been insane. Next time I try to take 2 math classes at the same time, please stop me. :stick:

nathalie
December 24th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Not much at the moment, but yesterday went up to Margate to see Lucy, had a great time, as usual with her!
In the UK for the holidays (2 weeks stay), so figured I could go and visit Lucy somewhere in those 2 weeks.

KanuTGL
December 24th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Awesome, Nathalie ^^ How nice that you're spending the holidays in the UK =D

I'm waiting for Christmas lunch, haha. I'm actually getting kind of hungry, even after our big breakfast, so I look forward to it.. :p

nathalie
December 26th, 2016, 06:04 PM
We went shooting for clay pigeons today, was fun, haha! I didn't really have the intention to shoot all the time, but I *did* wanted to shoot a shotgun, so there's my chance :lol:
I got a few shots from Adam and his brother, loved it, haha, didn't hit one, but to tell you the truth, those guys who have been doing this for years, weren't so great at it either :p

Now waiting for one of his friends to pick us up, and have something to eat there.

A Balanced Breakfast
January 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
I've been running a lot recently. I actually got my Air Force scholarship! Part of the terms is that I drop some weight and work on my running, so I'm keeping my end of the deal

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

KanuTGL
January 23rd, 2017, 08:46 PM
Sounds very good, ABB!

I'm sitting around feeling sluggish and trying to make myself go and do the washing up so I can go to bed... It's got to the point where I'm too tired to go sleep :zzz:

nathalie
January 25th, 2017, 07:12 AM
1 year ago, 3 lion cubs were born, so I'll be off in a bit to go wish them happy birthday ^^ hehe
Wanted to go tomorrow, as the weather would be slightly better, but then I realized and saw on their FB that their birthday is today, so I'll go today.

Sarger
January 28th, 2017, 10:46 PM
drinking water

nathalie
January 29th, 2017, 06:10 PM
I've been binchwatching "You rang m'lord", not many episodes in total, but they are all 50 minutes a piece.
Been very sick since Thursday, finally got struck with the flu, been sick on-and-off since November, so I'm glad it finally came through completely.
Doing a lot better now finally, haven't slept since Friday though.

Sarger
January 29th, 2017, 11:04 PM
i'm hopping out to the kitchen to fetch myself a glass of water

SillydogTheGreat
January 30th, 2017, 09:10 AM
I'm wewing my lads.

Sarger
January 30th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Edit by Kirauni: Image deleted due to copyright issues.

KanuTGL
January 30th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Stay hydrated, y'all :drink:

Sarger
January 30th, 2017, 05:22 PM
^ this x2

^this x3

Sarger
January 30th, 2017, 06:00 PM
I'm watching the hit TV series, Super Why!

Kirauni
January 30th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Stay hydrated, y'all :drink:

Which reminds me...

Yes, I'm playing DayZ. Okay... not right now. right now I'm replying to a thread and enjoying quite some laughs.

KanuTGL
January 30th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Currently trying to force myself to stop procrastinating and get on with my assignments :timontongue: Got stuff to print, yo. Which I usually find very fun to work on, but I'd much rather be working out picture arrangements for the walls in my flat right now... It's so random, but I've never been this inspired to decorate my home before!?

cleargreenwater
February 9th, 2017, 01:17 PM
SNOW DAY! Snow day snow day snow day snow day, the office is CLOSED! 8D

I am doing NOTHING right now! Because I can!

nathalie
February 9th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Omg, really? It used to snow very badly in Belgium when I was little, but not once did I experience one of my schools being closed :( haha!

With being not home so much since the holidays and having the flu just recently, stuff has been piling up in my appartment, it's a complete MESS!
So my plan is to get everything sorted today! Dishes done decently, vacuum, piles of laundry.
This is one downside of living alone, there's just no one else to do these things for you when you're away from home or sick :lol:

KanuTGL
February 9th, 2017, 05:17 PM
^ Ugh, yes, I feel your pain on the living alone part xD Hope you're feeling better though!

I'm watching some course videos for my 3D studies. Finally catching up on this week's material, ah hah~

nathalie
February 9th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Yeah, thank God. But, then I ran out of tissues, and I was just too sick to go out and get new ones, so I went through 4 toilet rolls :lol: Sometimes I wish I could just call my dad and ask to get something from the store, haha :lol:

HasiraKali
February 12th, 2017, 02:49 PM
What is snow? :P

I'm sipping tea and shopping for watch bands.

Lyonize
February 17th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Talking to Leor on Skype. :p

KanuTGL
February 17th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Working on some graphics for a Uni project... My Friday nights are always so exciting, haha :p

nathalie
February 23rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
I'm at my parents. My dad is taping a show from TV onto the DVD recorder, 6 seasons ... been going on since September.
Last episode somewhere mid-March *yay* 'cause all this travelling back-and-forth, editing the episodes, burning them, ripping them, it's a full 48-hour job, and I'm starting to get fed up with it.
But the show never made it onto DVD (only first season), so this'll just have to do.

On Monday, I'm gonna start again to clean up my apartment.
Stuff I brought home since beginning of January is still scattered all over the place (*ahum* floor ...) and I've had 2 other trips after that, and it just keeps piling up in places it shouldn't.

And since I'll be there for a year next month, it really is about time to look and sort through things, throw many stuff away (I don't need my past kicking me in the but), and make things "homey".

KanuTGL
February 24th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Sniffling. Darn colds ;__;

nathalie
February 24th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Burning and burning dvd's, lol.
Perks of being at home though FREE FOOD, haha, going out to dinner tonight with my parents and favorite aunt/uncle.
And my mom just told me they are driving me home tomorrow YES, so won't have to do a 5 hour bus ride, and I can take home some more of my Lion King stuff.

Good luck with that cold, I've finally gotten rid of it completely since November -_-

nathalie
February 28th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Conquering the rain and going to get groceries. If only I left 2 hours earlier when it wasn't raining yet, lol.
But I have to go. Not going equels no food, and that thought is terrifying :eww:

cleargreenwater
February 28th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Conquering the rain and going to get groceries. If only I left 2 hours earlier when it wasn't raining yet, lol.
But I have to go. Not going equels no food, and that thought is terrifying :eww:

As we plaster your news feed with pictures of donuts and you have no food in your house, LOL.:ohno:

And I am drinking coffee. Because it makes the world go round.

nathalie
February 28th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Haha, Brea :p

I had food, just not decent things. My place is filled with snacks, but hardly any decent food because I travel so much lately and hardly home.

Watching some Home Improvement now, gonna make dinner in a bit.

KanuTGL
February 28th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Inking a drawing between typing up some e-mails to various Uni people. I haate e-mailing these days for some reason, so getting this done is really a much bigger struggle than it ought to be :stick:

Kossu
February 28th, 2017, 08:30 PM
^
I have such days as well, Kanu. Not only with e-mails, generally with messages.

Right now, I'm working on a painting as well, with watercolours.:cheese:

nathalie
March 19th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Watching Samantha Who? Its a 2-day marathon, lol.
Besides that being bored out of my brains.
Went zo the city zoo, but it was completely filled with screaming kids, so I left quite fast :/

After living on my own for a year now, my place still isn't homey... I really need to start organizing.
I did manage to get rid of some Disney stuff I didn't need anymore. Money is nicer then keeping things that are collecting dust, lol!

KanuTGL
March 19th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Revising script drafts for my "Messenger" project, hah. I've made such story breakthroughs lately, so I'm using up this wave of inspiration for everything it's got xP

nathalie
March 27th, 2017, 04:13 PM
I hadn't seen the lion cubs in 2 months :o so I had to go today, and I did.
Just been busy/not home a lot, bad weather mainly in February.

And today was a very nice day, nice and sunny, warm, not too hot, but did get slightly sunburned.

I had to see the newest editions to the zoo, 2 Tasmanian devils and 2 baby giraffes (about 1,5 months old now).

Now dinner is cooking/in the oven.

While watching Modern Family and doing some crafting.

KanuTGL
March 28th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Yay, animal babies <3

I'm currently sipping some elderflower squash while whining to myself about how I terrible I feel because of the cold that I've been knocked out by... :cs_sleepy: I really, really would like to just go to bed, but I have deadlines. Back to work it is :cs_blah:

cleargreenwater
April 1st, 2017, 12:19 PM
I'm relaxing and worry-free for the first time in almost a month, I found a lump on my upper arm behind the armpit...actually found it in December but forgot about it & realized it was still there early in March. Then the ultrasound was inconclusive, then the MRI showed tentacles...I'm happy it finally turned out to be benign, it was a rough month.

Azerane
April 7th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Not sure what's worse, tentacles or a tumour :p I'm glad it all turned out well though :)

I'm just enjoying the fact that I now have 10 days off work. I plan to relax, clean around the house, rearrange the pets and add an extra level onto the bunny condo :)

KanuTGL
April 8th, 2017, 03:10 PM
That's great to hear, CGW :) It must have been such a relief!

And yay for holidays, Azzy! :timonrelax:

Myself I'm winding down from a somewhat tiring, but still quite fun, trip I went on with a bunch of student union people from Thursday until today. It had its ups and downs, but mostly it was alright. So glad to be home now though and happy to see that my kittens don't seen to be mad at me for having been away leaving them with a stranger to look after them for three days :lol:

nathalie
May 5th, 2017, 08:14 AM
I surprised Adam with a visit, and a friend will be in London today. Train was cheap, so I'll be off soon to meet her there.
Tomorrow going back home again. Lots of traveling *blah*

nathalie
May 14th, 2017, 01:23 PM
I'm at my parents, turning on the volume to some music, haha, how I've missed that!
The fair was right in front of the building (twice a year), so I decided to pack my bags and go to my parents for 3 days, lol.
Instead I'm making noise right here :p but this is noise I like, not that fair/carnaval music, blah.

Going back tomorrow. And then I'll be back at my parents again Thursday till Saturday, and then the next week I'll be here again for 3 days as it's my Godchilds birthday.
Lots and lots of bus travelling. Good thing I got a bus pass.

HasiraKali
May 14th, 2017, 08:52 PM
I'm working on some stuff for next school year. I had a bunch of idea while the kids were taking their state tests last week. So yeah.

nathalie
May 19th, 2017, 12:40 PM
At my parents, again, I swear, since I've started to rent my own appartment, I'm hardly ever there, lol.
I'm here for 3 days, there's a gig tonight nearby I wanted to go to.
I'll be heading home again tomorrow. And then next week Wednesday I'll be here again for 3 days, birthday of my Godchild.
Watching some Monk now.
Hopefully it'll stop raining as I didn't bring a coat, because yesterday I was melting in 28°C

Fall needs to hurry up and get here ! -_-

KanuTGL
May 19th, 2017, 02:48 PM
I'm rather enjoying the heatwave that's suddenly hit us... for now xP The weather's been so weird this month. One week it's snowing, the next week it's 26 degrees and sun. Ah, well, everyone's celebrating at the moment at least :p

I have to sit inside and write an essay for a few more hours though. Yaay :rolleyes:

nathalie
May 19th, 2017, 04:07 PM
My sister is in Sweden, so far I've only heard better and nicer things about the weather then here.

nathalie
May 25th, 2017, 11:21 AM
It's my Godchilds birthday today. 6 years old already ... so going to my brother's in about an hour for cake.
My mom made the cake. My mom always makes the cake. My mom makes the cake for everyone's party, after a few years of the same cake a few times a year, I'm afraid I have to say, I'm not so fond of them anymore :/ lol

Got him some clothes, he'll be so thrilled :lol:
He's got so many toys, he's growing like crazy, so I figured clothes are a better thing now.

And then after cake, go home, and BBQ *nom*nom*
Tomorrow another 5 hour journey back to my place.

Kossu
May 26th, 2017, 05:05 PM
I've been playing the "Lion King" MS-DOS version this afternoon. Oh the childhood memories, oh the glory.:cs_love:

nathalie
May 26th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Oh the music! haha

I had a 5 hour bus-journey back to my place. Was alright. Every other bus I needed was only a 5 minute wait, so it all went very smoothly, thanks to bus-app they have, that gives you realtime of where you are and what all the stops are. Otherwhise, I would have gotten lost somewhere along the way.

Watching some Miley Cyrus videos on youtube, but will move my butt to the sofa in a bit and watch some more Elementary. I love Johnny Lee Miller!

Nalas
May 27th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Got done watching Spongebob Squarepants a little while ago.... Gotta love that yellow sponge. :lol:

nathalie
May 30th, 2017, 11:16 AM
10 years ago again, when we were in London celebrating Dan's birthday. Where Adam almost sat the room on fire, where Dan found his Jewhouse, lol.

I'm leaving for the UK tomorrow, and it is finally much cooler today then all previous days, where I've just been annoyed, sick, whiny and hot -_-
So finally getting things done, I always like to keep my place tidied up and clean when I leave for a few days, just in case something happens and someone needs to be inside, so they won't see it's a huge mess, lol.

nathalie
June 20th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Leaving for the Hans Zimmer in a bit. I'm most looking forward to the air-conditioning in the venue.

Kirauni
June 21st, 2017, 03:41 PM
Enjoy this very special evening :)

nathalie
June 21st, 2017, 04:44 PM
It was fantastic! 2nd part was a bit "meh" though, the light show, I'm surprised no one got a seizure from all the lights flashing.

KanuTGL
June 22nd, 2017, 12:36 AM
Doodling and refusing to go to bed for some reason :'D

Kossu
June 22nd, 2017, 07:51 AM
But doodling is gooood for you!:D

Starting the day with some good music and painting.;)

nathalie
August 19th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Making goulash. Which will provide food for at least 6 days. Always make in bulk, hehe.

Other then that, been watching series 6 again from The Big Bang Theory. In the past 7 weeks, I've started the entire series for the 2nd time now.
I have till 9 on DVD.
That's how bored I am/been.

Kossu
August 21st, 2017, 08:18 AM
Doing some digital background scribbles.

Lol, I've been rewatching The Big Bang Theory these last weeks as well. :p And Ducktales! I got really hyped by the new Ducktales series, looking forward to September to watch more.:D

nathalie
August 27th, 2017, 02:45 PM
I'm at my parents for a few days. I really needed a break from being at my apartment all alone, I feel lots better now, and hope I can go back to my place, and continue to feel better.

Waiting for my aunt to come over now. Her and my mom are going to make a baking shopping list for when I'm in the UK next week.
They have so much more baking products over there!

KanuTGL
August 28th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Trying to get a grip on my courses that are "officially" starting today. One course on Web programming and one on 3D graphics, yo. Right now it seems like these courses will be tougher than I thought, so this semester ought to be interesting :hmm: And while I'm watching all the introduction videos I'm working on another commission. Always multitasking!

nathalie
September 14th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Been in England since last week, Adams mom got married.
Still here for a few days. Taking my laptop out in a bit and continue the job hunt search *sigh*.
Even when on holiday, they are breathing down my neck to do certain things.

nathalie
September 18th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Almost home... Still about 2 hours to go.
Already been travelling for over 5 hours.
Another UK trip that ended to soon :(

Another job agency appointment in the morning.
I'd say 'wish me luck' but, meh... *shrugs*

KanuTGL
September 19th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Writing a grocery shopping list. Oh, this pesky "food" stuff that's required in order to survive :woe: There's so much else I'd rather spend my money on xD

Leorgathar
October 6th, 2017, 04:10 AM
Taking a break from playing Dungeons & Dragons with some friends.

This place has been quiet for a while, anyone still around? >.>

Nit
October 6th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Me o/
I'm on the way to work. ;)

Kossu
October 6th, 2017, 08:59 AM
I'm still around as well.;)

Having a light lunch at home.

nathalie
October 7th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Packing!
Getting ready to go to Adam.
Eurostar was doing a very very cheap deal 2 months ago, and lucky me, my birthday was just in the period you could book them.
So spending my birthday in England ^^

Can't believe it's almost been a year I was with Audra *gasp *

KanuTGL
October 8th, 2017, 04:42 PM
I'm here too~ Had some password issues the last few days that I couldn't be bothered to fix until now...

I'm nibbling some sweets (before dinner! Gasp!) and working on a commission. Fun, fun.

HasiraKali
November 1st, 2017, 01:26 AM
Eating candy and making ringtones for my sister.

KanuTGL
November 2nd, 2017, 09:57 AM
Rejoicing that my broadband is back :lalala: One week without home WiFi is tough these days :cringe:

nathalie
December 11th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Being stuck in my appartment with basically no drinks and no food, lol. Yeah, I made sure I went to the store on time ... -_-
It said it wasn't going to snow today so was supposed to go out, and about 2-3 am this morning all snow from yesterday was completely gone!
To just wake up this morning to see at least 10 cm of snow already again at 9 am. And the snow on my windowsill right now is about 20 cm high *sigh*
Belgium's at a loss ... lol, it hasn't snowed this bad in a good few years actually.

Can't even get it warm inside, got the heating on 23°C for a few hours, and it will not climb above 20,5
Double glass windows, shutters on the outside, can still just feel the cold coming through. Awesome builders who build this building I'd say ...

KanuTGL
December 11th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Facedesk-ing over a JavaScript assignment that I can't get to work D: The course leaders have been very generous with their video tutorials so far in the course, but suddenly they've stopped doing them and now I'm at a loss :cs_hide:

nathalie
December 25th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Playing some games on my phone.
Adam is watching the Dr Who special, and I just don't get it, lol.

IMNW
January 8th, 2018, 03:57 AM
Testing out the new router after an ISP switch.

KanuTGL
January 8th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Watching the kittens play with their new "food labyrinth" toy. They're so cute :kiss:

Azerane
January 17th, 2018, 04:59 AM
Technically I'm not doing it right now, but I know many of you will be pleased to know that I'm finally catching up with Doctor Who, and I mean really catching up. All the way back from 2005. Since although I'm a fan of the original Doctors I hadn't actually watched any of the new series at all until the last season of Peter Capaldi, who I absolutely loved by the way. Now I know a lot of people loved David Tennant as the Doctor so after they all appeared on Netflix I decided I needed to watch them all to make a fair choice on who I loved. I'm currently one episode away from the end of David Tennant's first season. Only 7 more seasons to go I think to be caught up, lol. But I am loving it, the only thing I'm not loving is that at the end of the each episode is the preview for the next one and it always gives away so much :P

Kanu, I could watch kittens play all day :D I lose so much time playing with our girl and just watching her. Not sure I ever mentioned but we ended up naming her Jasiri :)

KanuTGL
January 17th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Oooh! Yay, Doctor Who! :lalala: Then you'll be all caught up in plenty of time for Jodie Whitaker to start her season :D I'm curious to see her take on the role, but I was so, so sad to see Peter Capaldi go. I really loved him as the Doctor (though Matt Smith will always be "my" Doctor, haha).

And, well, I say kittens, but they weigh 7kgs+ each now... :lol: Which is normal for the breed, mind you :P (Their dad weighed in at something like 9.5kgs when he was their age...!) Also, Jasiri is such a cute name for her ^__^

As for what I'm doing right now, I'm working on an art trade I've owed since this spring... Better get it done before it hits its one year anniversary, pfft.

Avani
January 19th, 2018, 12:08 PM
I am currently just stalking the forum as I was recently approved,
I entirely forgot I registered! I am glad to see there are still
people around even if it has existed for a long time.

Safila
January 27th, 2018, 01:52 AM
Visiting mum :cheese:

KanuTGL
January 28th, 2018, 05:12 PM
(Hey Saffy! :D)

I'm visiting my parents, as it were xP I stayed at some old friends' house yesterday and thought I'd stop by at my parents' before I head back home tomorrow morning.

Safila
February 4th, 2018, 03:32 AM
^ Waves

Playing with my cat Kendrick :D

KanuTGL
February 4th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Looking for tutorials on a lighting software I need to learn so that I'll be able to operate the stage lights for the student theatre show that premiers in less than two weeks, eep!

Leorgathar
February 6th, 2018, 01:01 AM
Recording old 8mm family videos to a digital format for my aunt from Puerto Rico who came to visit. They barely have electricity at all after the hurricane, let alone internet connection, so I'm trying to get everything I can for her to take there.

It's a strange but nice feeling, seeing my grandparents as a young couple, and my dad as a toddler :)

Littlefoot
February 14th, 2018, 01:48 AM
Cramming for a chemistry final tomorrow. :worried::zzz::headache::rolleyes:

KanuTGL
February 15th, 2018, 01:59 AM
Good luck, Littlefoot! Hope it goes well! :zazuayeayesir:

I'm printing song lyrics for the musical I'm a lighting designer for (it's not as cool as it sounds, it's just a student production xD) ahead of dress rehearsal tomorrow... We are so not ready for this :cringe:

Littlefoot
February 15th, 2018, 03:39 AM
Good luck, Littlefoot! Hope it goes well! :zazuayeayesir:

Thanks! I think it did go okay, but a little bit before my test, I got into a bike-car collision in which I was the one on the bike. Accordingly, I'm resting because I got several bruises from that little ordeal :stick: :woe:

I'm also gearing up to go on a four-day spiritual retreat tomorrow. :relax:

Lyonize
February 15th, 2018, 05:55 AM
Watching Zoids. :o

Leorgathar
February 18th, 2018, 03:01 AM
Taking an online course of Story for Live action & Animation, by Chuck Williams. So far it's really, really good :D

KanuTGL
February 18th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Wohaaa that sounds awesome, Leor! :D I'm so jealous right now :p

I just finished up a trade for someone and dA and have also been catching up on my neglected notifications... Gonna make some dinner now and hopefully scribble some "Messenger" notes later.

Leorgathar
February 26th, 2018, 05:03 AM
Aaand I finished it just now. It's pretty much a course on story structure in movies and an introduction to screenwriting, it helps to understand story beats in movies better as well as in your own writing.
I think you might find it useful, Kanu :)

Now I think I'll just get cozy and watch some TV before going to bed, I'm kinda sick right now x_x

Safila
March 25th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Eating breakfast with mum ready to head back home and work this afternoon.

KanuTGL
March 28th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Working on a poster design that I, in a moment of weakness, agreed to do for the student theatre company for free. I'm regretting it so much right now.

nathalie
March 29th, 2018, 06:01 AM
I arrived in the UK yesterday, and today, Lucy is coming :D

Safila
May 2nd, 2018, 08:00 AM
talking to mum and eating pumpkin soup

KanuTGL
May 2nd, 2018, 12:52 PM
Going over today's chores on Lioden :p

nathalie
May 2nd, 2018, 06:40 PM
Adam got here today :D
Watching a movie, but we're both too tired to fully watch, so an early night.

Tomorrow into town. Curious if Primark has gotten rid of the line, it only opened on Monday. And go to pizza hut for an 'early anniversary dinner' as he loves a certain pizza there they only have in Belgium.

Safila
May 6th, 2018, 06:35 AM
Waiting here in A&E in hospital, with mum until she gets sent for a scan/xrays :(

nathalie
May 12th, 2018, 03:26 PM
I'm going absolutely insane ... fair is outside the building, and I haven't got any earplugs, I completely forgot this was happening, and I can't go home until it leaves to avoid it due to work.
It starts at 3pm and ends around midnight. It's only been 2,5 hours and the first day (lasts till Tuesday evening) and I'm ready to burst into tears due to the noise, it's making me completely go insane. It's much louder then previous times I've heard it while living here. In the bedroom, you can even here all the wood crack all the friggin' time!
Tried calling my dad, I know he has headphones and earplugs from work, but off course, when you need both your parents, none answers their phones -_-

Leorgathar
June 8th, 2018, 04:52 AM
Finally learning to do some 2D animation! I'm trying to make a lion walking cycle at the moment :D

Nit
June 8th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Can you show us? :D

Kossu
June 8th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Yesss we wants to sees :jejeje::D

Leorgathar
June 8th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Sure! I'm still learning though, so it's gonna take a while x) but here's a cute hopping bunny meanwhile :p

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443072337051385859/450391009428242442/BunnyHop5.gif

Kossu
June 8th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Woa, cool!:wow: For such rough animation, the movement seems pretty fluid! How many frames did it need?

I'm looking forward to seeing more!:)

Leorgathar
June 9th, 2018, 08:12 AM
It's 48 frames at 24 fps, but it's done in 2s (a drawing every 2 frames) :)

Nit
June 10th, 2018, 12:17 PM
It's quite impressive! :D

Nalas
June 24th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Awww, the little rabbit animation is so cute!

Currently browsing here because it's been AGES since I've last been on here. :psst:

Leorgathar
July 4th, 2018, 05:50 AM
Trying to bring back some activity to this constantly hibernating place :p
And hi Nalas! long time no see ^^

nathalie
July 4th, 2018, 01:55 PM
I just got back from work. And it's so boring, when I get home, I'm just more tired, you know? And, full time is just not for me, I just can't do it, my health lately is failing me, I walk into work feeling sick, and only when I get home, I feel fine again. Part time is the thing for me, full time is just too much for me to cope :(

HasiraKali
July 4th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Watching the rain with my kitty.

KanuTGL
July 5th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Prepping another "Messenger" chapter to post.
Overhereifyourecurious https://messengerdogs.weebly.com

Kossu
July 7th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Watching "Legend of the three Caballeros" in the background. It's a pretty nice animated series, with good animation and plot so far.

I don't understand why Disney would be so quiet about this series. Why would they release it on a digital platform of a specific country only when it's so decent?:confused:

Leorgathar
July 9th, 2018, 05:35 AM
Watching "Legend of the three Caballeros" in the background. It's a pretty nice animated series, with good animation and plot so far.

I don't understand why Disney would be so quiet about this series. Why would they release it on a digital platform of a specific country only when it's so decent?:confused:

Yeah, I don't get it either. I learned about it from social media just as soon as it came out, and not from official sources :\ I guess they'll release it everywhere else later, but it's still strange how they kept it quiet.

As for what I'm doing right now, I'm just chilling and deciding if I should draw or play Battlefield 1 xP

KanuTGL
July 9th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Taking a break from cooking. I had fresh chicken in the fridge that I had to cook tonight, but I forgot about the minced meat I took out of the freezer yesterday, so after making tonight's dinner and this week's lunch boxes I still have a third dish to make tonight... :blah:

HasiraKali
July 16th, 2018, 06:32 AM
Listening to Dawn tell me about her day and watching Imhotep run around the room.

nathalie
July 26th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Just got home from work. Which I loathe more and more every single day. The people are disguisting. How they treat me :(
Aaaaaand, it's 31 degrees inside *yay*.
I'm starving, so need to cook something, which'll make that number turn up with at least 1 or 2 degrees.

*goes to watch some Modern Family*

Kossu
August 9th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Doodling while listening to some music. Feeling a bit melancholic lately, thinking about what the future might hold. So many things changing these last months.

HasiraKali
August 9th, 2018, 11:10 PM
Working on stuff for my classroom. I'm totally revamping this year. I finally have a teaching partner who is just as nerdy as I am and willing to do out of the box things with the kids and try new things. I am so excited. I feel like I can finally be the teacher I've always wanted to be this year. I've already got my classroom mostly set up, and just have a little more to do and then I can start lesson planning. I am excited for this year.

KanuTGL
August 10th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Playing Lioden. Always playing Lioden :timonbiggrin:

HasiraKali
August 11th, 2018, 02:28 AM
Thinking. Just thinking.

Dare
August 12th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Playing Skyrim for the 10th time while I wait for the laundry to be done.
I realize that might seem excessive (especially since it's not even my favorite game), but every time I play I find new quests/places to explore that I'd missed in previous playthroughs.
:)

nathalie
August 18th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Adam's here ^^

Day didn't really go as planned, delays everywhere. Then, with being fast, I got the wrong tickets for the zoo we want to go to tomorrow, so Adam went off with the bus we were on, I got off, sorted out the wrong tickets, thank God they easily changed it to the date for tomorrow, and I managed to get home about half an hour later then he did.
We wanted to go into town and get something to eat, but that was getting too late, so just stayed in and got food around the corner from my place.

Tommorow off to a zoo, I haven't even been yet, they've got Panda Bears :D

KanuTGL
August 19th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Contemplating things. I thought getting that job (that even is within my field) would brighten things up, but I just feel restless and direction-less. Also the new sleep schedule I have to adjust to is slowly breaking me. It basically ruins every single weekday. Sigh :C

Leorgathar
August 25th, 2018, 02:37 AM
Aww sorry to hear that, Kanu =( I really hope things will look up at your new job soon, and that your sleep schedule can improve somehow.
As for me, I'm just staying home for the evening, dealing with a bad headache right now. Maybe I'll watch some TV and go to sleep early tonight :zzz:

Leorgathar
October 19th, 2018, 04:51 AM
Attempting to resume some activity in the forum =P (Wakey wakey, Lea!!)
Also, planning for my trip to L.A. next month

Vidan
October 20th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Haha, yeah, Lea needs some coffee! I recommend Lion Coffee (https://www.hawaiicoffeecompany.com/brands/Lion-Coffee) :slimey:

I hope you have fun in L.A. At least I don't think it's too humid there this time of year.

KanuTGL
October 29th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Procrastinating over some e-mails I need to send tonight... uuugh!

And compared to my previous post in this thread things are at least better now than before :P

Kossu
November 15th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Feeling endlessly frustrated that my internship has to be pushed back, yet again. It should have started in October, but thanks to bad university management it's been delayed. And here I am waiting week after week, not able to plan anything, because no news, no announcement, nothing. Just wasted time.

And to top it all, my laptop's graphic card has an issue, so I can't really use it anymore.-_-

nathalie
November 15th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Ugh, that's annoying Kossu :/

I had registered for Elton John tickets last weekend when he's coming to the UK in 2020 (yes, book tickets now for a show in 2020, it's insane!).
I was put on the waitinglist :( but, I needed to keep my phone close, as they still could sent me a code later today, so I could still get tickets in a special pre-sale (general sale is tomorrow).
I got a text with a code! So immediatly went on laptop, and booked tickets.

Then, also booked tickets for the Backstreet Boys in London. Already booked a few days ago for Birmingham show aswel.

Fun times ahead ^^

I'm still destressing from the move, blah.
I feel like crashing and get it out of my system, but I don't really want to actually make myself get a panic attick.

Kossu
January 2nd, 2019, 09:52 PM
Should have gone to sleep an hour ago, but I feel restless. It's one of those nights, when the past looms over ominously. All the pointless could-have-beens.:stick:

On a brighter note, today marks a month since I finally started my internship at the hospital(I'm a PT student). The job itself is very hectic so far, but most of the people there are nice, which helps. Just 5 months to go, bring it on!:die:

Kopa
January 8th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Currently enjoying my day off. Feels like forever since I had one. Been watching Sense8 on Netflix. An amazing show that my ex boyfriend tried to get me into a couple years ago but I was never interested until very recently. Decided to check out Lea and was pleasantly surprised to see it back up and running.

Leorgathar
January 13th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Great to see you here again, Kopa! :) And yeap, Lea may seem dead at times, but it always finds a way to survive and find its activity again. Hopefully it'll live for much longer.

Right now I'm between here and playing Smash Bros Ultimate. I'm up for playing online, if any of you have it ;)

KanuTGL
January 14th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Lea will always survive! :lalala:

I’m settled in my sofa feeling relieved; I finally mustered up the courage to approach my boss about maybe possibly letting me work a few hours less per week because I’m apparently still not recovered enough from my depression to work full-time... and she was very understanding, so for the rest of the month I work 6-hour days, and I am so happy :emo: I feel like I might get my life back. The pay will be less, but still, I think this might be worth it.

Kossu
January 15th, 2019, 05:10 PM
Kanu, I really hope the extra time will help you mend yourself. Focus on taking good care of yourself, physically and mentally. I know how difficult it can be to deal with depression...Be strong.:hugs:

KanuTGL
January 15th, 2019, 07:53 PM
Thank you, Kossu :hugs: Hoping for the best. There will be a more formal meeting with more people from the management, and HR, next week, so that ought to be interesting...

Currently I’m procrastinating dinner (still) and listening to Mary Poppins songs :zazurockon:

nathalie
January 16th, 2019, 03:56 PM
Watching 'come dine with me' UK version.

See if I can get some food ideas.

When visiting for a week before, the lack of choice in meat wasn't an issue at all.
But living here now, and being here for 3 months now, I am annoyed with the lack of choice in meat they have here.

Back home there's too much really, which I love.
Over here, boring.

+ the show is just funny to watch, lol

Kossu
January 21st, 2019, 06:31 PM
^The lack of foods that you can always find in your own country...that's annoying. I had to deal with that too when I lived in the Netherlands (and now I have to miss things that I can only find there, heh).:p

I've been working on my thesis (with plenty of breaks).:zzz:

These days consist of going to work, returning home feeling completely drained physically and mentally and then kind of decaying for the rest of the day. It's very difficult to find motivation to do anything productive when I feel like that and I hate the feeling that time is wasted.:cs_angry_2: These last weeks haven't been easy.

KanuTGL
January 21st, 2019, 10:34 PM
Uugh, I know just how you feel, Kossu :cs_sorry: And it’s awful to feel that way. I really hope you’ll be able to catch a break soon :hugs:

I’m catching a moment’s rest and playing my new horse racing game for juust a few more minutes before I jump in the shower after which I try to catch up on evening to do:s before going to bed...

nathalie
January 26th, 2019, 01:52 AM
I really wanted to stay up, to find out if they would find the little boy that fell down a pit in Spain.
Our Belgium newspaper website has been doing live updates for days (seems not many others did).
And been seeing a live stream, saw the cabin come back up.
Thank God they found him, but he didn't survive (13 days in there, 2 years old).

I'm just glad they managed, so the parents can have a proper goodbye now, instead of knowing for the rest of their lives he's in there somewhere.

Time for some sleep now I guess.

KanuTGL
January 26th, 2019, 11:01 PM
Ah, I heard about that story. A tragedy, indeed :(

As for me, in a sudden burst of inspiration I've decluttered my desk, including sorting out my drawers with new compartments, and put up my new cork board. What an extra hour of sleep can do. Planning to tackle the storage room in the coming week - that should be interesting :nalawet:

nathalie
January 26th, 2019, 11:48 PM
It's a total tragedy ... they lost their 3 year old son in 2017 due to a heart attack.
She had a miscarriage last year, and now they lost their 2 year old son :(

I was just booking some last things for our trip to Disneyland Paris this summer, for the Lion King Festival :D

Kossu
February 7th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Having some tea, while I'm considering to disappear completely from art social media for a while...Because, god, How to train your dragon 3 spoilers are slowly flooding those places. And it's only bound to get worse I suppose. :blah:

And yesterday I learned that the movie won't be available here until the 11th of April...Aaargh! I've been looking forward to this for the longest time, since HTTYD is kind of my second big favourite after TLK.:cs_angry_1:

nathalie
February 11th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Intermission at a Hanson concert.
My first ever of them, pleasantly surprised!
Great voices.
Special tour, they got an orchestra with them.

*mmmbop*

Leorgathar
April 28th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Catching up with everything new that’s been going on here. I’m so glad to see the forum this lively again :)
Great to see you all again! ^^