PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing right now?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Guntur
June 17th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Same here Azzy, same here. I heard that the sale going to arrived on 19th of June.

Hmm, Lemme add you on steam.

Azerane
June 17th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Would prefer you didn't add me :p Nothing personal, just i'm rarely on there (first time i've logged on in over a year) and I don't much like chatting while gaming.

Guntur
June 17th, 2014, 02:34 PM
I understand. :p I know I know, there's a lot of people who just open Steam client just to play the game. ;)

Well Azerane, it's time to spend those money on Steam Sale this week.

Azerane
June 17th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Yeah, if/when I play games, I just like to zone out and focus on that. Might have to re-install the game though since it seems to be glitched. I haven't had a go at just restarting the game yet since I've run out of time before I have to go to bed. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

Guntur
June 17th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Nah, you just need to verify Integrity of Game Cache, there's no need to reinstall it again, it just re download the corrupted files. ;)

Azerane
June 19th, 2014, 03:17 AM
^ Tried doing that and it hasn't seemed to work, may have to do the re-install.

Refining my sketch of Sarabi for the 20th Anniversary pic :D

Guntur
June 19th, 2014, 05:35 AM
Oh sorry to hear that, *sad face* have fun with the reinstall.

Anxiously waiting for Steam Sale later on tonight, or mid noon for eastern folks.

KanuTGL
June 19th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Colouring some frames for Wolf, the animated feature C:

Azerane
June 19th, 2014, 11:27 AM
^Oooh, yay!! :D I'm so excited that that project is still ongoing.

Azerane
June 21st, 2014, 04:29 PM
Just got back from babysitting... so unwinding before I go to sleep.

Azerane
June 24th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Went downstairs to fill up my drink bottle. Got to the bottom of the stairs, left my drink bottle upstairs *head-desk*

nathalie
June 24th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Just got home from one of the most boring meetings ever. I've only been there for 4 months, and won't be there longer for another 2 more months, so all these meetings I have to go to, it's like *woosh* over my head, and extremely boring, I have no idea what so ever they are talking about.
And all that after a very busy week of vacation ... I felt like today: when does my vacation start now? haha

Oh well.
Making dinner now. Quick stuff, wraps and veggies.

Safila
June 29th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Playing Animal Crossing.

KanuTGL
June 29th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Doodling an old character of mine. It is nice to draw my own characters for a change... xP

Sharifu
June 29th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Playing Animal Crossing.

Do you have a Nintendo 3DS? I am about to play Animal Crossing New Leaf. The Animal Crossing games are always fun and relaxing to play.

Guntur
June 29th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Nice, you both have 3ds. ;)

I'm hoping to grab 2ds as it would be a lot cheaper that way.

Right now I'm waiting it to hit like 9 or 10am to go to the hospital and pick up my medication.

Sharifu
June 29th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Well she might be playing an older DS (Not a 3DS) and is playing Animal Crossing Wild World, which is the only Animal Crossing game I have never played. I was more curious if she would like to exchange friend codes... I have never played Animal Crossing New Leaf with a friend. Well, other then Petteri.

Right now I am going to start blow drying my hair... :p

Azerane
July 2nd, 2014, 06:53 AM
Crying :lol: Just got a phone call from the estate agent, owners of the place I'm renting are selling it! So there's already going to be an open inspection a week and a half from now. Can't really say it's made my day. Kinda freaking out about it actually because finding a pet friendly place in my price range in an area I'm comfortable living in is going to be difficult. Why?!?!!?!!

Sharifu
July 2nd, 2014, 08:06 PM
Oh no. :( I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you lucking in finding a new place... Ugh, how stressful...

What am I doing right now? Working on job applications... I really need a job. I'm not taking any classes for the summer quarter, so I have all this free time until the end of September. I really hope I get a job soon as we need the money really badly (if I don't get a job in a few months we might have to move back to Oregon) and now would be a good time to work since I don't have to focus on school.

Azerane
July 3rd, 2014, 06:55 AM
Oh no. :( I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you lucking in finding a new place... Ugh, how stressful...

Thanks, it turns out that even if I sell it I don't have to leave until my lease finishes in January, and even then the new owners might want to continue with me as a tenant. So will have to wait and see.

Best of luck on the job hunt.

Sharifu
July 3rd, 2014, 06:56 PM
Well that is good to hear. I hope the new owners will want to continue with you as a tenant.

Azerane
July 5th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Just washed my hands for about the 10th time after bagging up a dead possum earlier :p Found it on my driveway after I'd moved my car, looked like it had maybe been hit by a car itself and it had crawled under mine for safety. Took it across to the vet clinic to dispose of, since I have nowhere to bury it here. Poor little fella :(

KanuTGL
July 5th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Ah, let's hope you don't have to move out, Azzy! And best of luck with the job hunt, Audra! I hope you'll find something soon!

At the moment I'm not doing much. Mostly contemplating when I should go downstairs and eat breakfast/lunch, haha.

Azerane
July 5th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Thanks, Kanu. You know, as annoying as it would be to have to move out, I am actually somewhat interested in doing so. This place isn't bad at all, but it's technically not pet friendly, and I would just really love to find somewhere that's more suited for Bandit and has the future potential for other pets (which Pat and I definitely want). Not that we have to get other pets straight away. But it would be nice if I had to move to have the potential to be able to stay in the next place for a while. Maybe if I just magically had the money to buy my own house :p

Shadow
July 6th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Trying to get my head in the game again and get back here for like a gizilioth time.

never thought id say this but staying active on the internet is hard now days:\

HasiraKali
July 7th, 2014, 02:25 AM
Trying to get a really small splinter out of my finger. :/

Azerane
July 7th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Trying to get a really small splinter out of my finger. :/

Ouch! :( I got a splinter from a cactus once, it went straight into the joint on my finger. I couldn't get it out so literally just had to leave it in there until it started coming out on its own.

nathalie
July 7th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Being bored during lunch. I really don't need 30 minutes, but we must take at least 30 minutes.

KanuTGL
July 7th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Weight painting a 3D model... Such a pain. Gaaaah 8|

nathalie
July 7th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Feeling down. Dentist tomorrow. I got up this morning with such bad stomach cramps, and I just feel like crying really.
I'm going on my own aswell, somehow I think that'll be better, then if someone's with me, witnissing my crying and hysterical behaviour, lol.

Also making dinner right now.

HasiraKali
July 7th, 2014, 11:39 PM
This came from a cool wooden zebra statue I bought yesterday. I think it was part of his hair? But anyway, I used the Elmer's glue trick to get it out. Worked perfectly.

Leorgathar
July 8th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Feeling down. Dentist tomorrow. I got up this morning with such bad stomach cramps, and I just feel like crying really.
I'm going on my own aswell, somehow I think that'll be better, then if someone's with me, witnissing my crying and hysterical behaviour, lol.

Also making dinner right now.
I really hope that goes well there with the dentist, remember I'm here for if you have any questions :hugs:

As for me, I'm between working on my thesis and drawing a new character... guess which one I'm giving more priority to :p

King Simba
July 8th, 2014, 03:09 AM
Trying my best to sleep. Yay, sleep deprivation.

I hope it all goes well at the dentist, Nathalie. :hugs: Also, I'm sorry to hear about your stomach cramps. I've been there, so I know the feeling. Sometimes my stomach swells so much that it looks like I'm pregnant and about to give birth. :woe:

nathalie
July 8th, 2014, 03:42 AM
Thanks guys!

The cramps are probably just because of the stress and all for today :eeks:

If I should still have them tomorrow, then something else is wrong, lol.

cleargreenwater
July 8th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Good luck at the dentist! Maybe they can give you a little bit of the gas first to take the edge off of having panic. Fingers crossed it goes well!

nathalie
July 8th, 2014, 04:27 PM
I got a re-direct to a dentist that is qualified to do it while you're fully asleep (that wasn't really nessecary either, with an IV sedation would have been just fine) but since we did discuss to pull my other 10 teeth.
Which I wanted in the first place, but the hospital was against it back then. If I could have gotten my way, I wouldn't be in this mess, and I wouldn't be in this money mess, 'cause it's going to cost me about 3000 $ for sure to get them pulled (no refunds on that) and get new dentures.

Guntur
July 8th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Good luck on the dentist, Nathalie.

Speaking of that, I need to go to the dentist like after Eid ul Fitr to advance to my jaw surgery.

HasiraKali
July 8th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Waiting for my latest shirt to dry. I'm really proud of this one, y'all. :D

http://i62.tinypic.com/10n59tz.jpg

KanuTGL
July 9th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Oooh! That looks super cool, HK :wow:

I'm sketching like mad for my 31-day drawing challenge. Since I'm going away on a pretty much 2-week holiday in a few days I need to build up a huge buffer if I want to carry on posting one picture a day. The challenge suddenly became a lot more challenging... :lol:

HasiraKali
July 9th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Getting ready to make another shirt. This time, it's for my sister's Anna Disneybound. I did mine for Elsa yesterday. :p

nathalie
July 12th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Reading some movie reviews, for when we go to the movies tonight.

Here's a great one about the movie "Walk of shame": although it doesn't have any famous actors ...

It has JAMES MARSDEN, famous enough for ya? :lol: X-men movies alone ... haha

Azerane
July 12th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Procrastinating about bedtime, which is really bad of me since I have tonnes to do tomorrow. Open inspection for the sale of the place I'm renting, so I've had to get it super tidy and clean, it's almost done. :)

Guntur
July 20th, 2014, 09:24 AM
I just play Tomb Raider the game of the year edition (which is 7 dollars) and Battleblock Theater. Both of these game are really good to play.

HasiraKali
July 20th, 2014, 06:54 PM
I'm getting ready to print out some stencils so I can make a gift for a friend.

nathalie
July 20th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Waiting for the Backstreet Boys to leave in their bus :lol:

We could be sleeping already instead, haha

Stormfury
July 21st, 2014, 07:12 PM
^ Yeah I don't trust them dentists. I'm watching my cat give the dog thy 'evil' eye. If looks could kill...lol.

Leorgathar
July 22nd, 2014, 05:51 AM
^ Yeah I don't trust them dentists.

Maybe if you were my patient you'd think differently :p

Right now I'm looking into my notes for material to use in my presentation this weekend... and considering to leave it for a while to watch some TV (must... not... procrastinate!)

Stormfury
July 22nd, 2014, 07:16 AM
Maybe if you were my patient you'd think differently :p

Nothing personal. I do have a lot of respect for those who work in any medical field. But yeah...

Anyway... I'm drinking tea with cinnamon and watching ERBoH.

Guntur
July 22nd, 2014, 08:19 AM
Watching home mad Michelada at the moment, I need to try this cocktail.

HasiraKali
July 22nd, 2014, 03:55 PM
Trying to figure out what the heck to paint on my MagicBand for Harambe Nights. It would be better if I had some artistic ability outside of tiny nail art. You'd think it would help, but not in this case. I feel pressured to make it an awesome tribute to TLK. :p Band is red btw if anyone has any suggestions. :lol:

Shadow
July 26th, 2014, 03:36 AM
Wondering why i go up 5 in the dman morning unhgg!

Safila
July 26th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Changing my room around.

HasiraKali
July 26th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Lying in bed. I should probably get up.

nathalie
July 26th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Trying to make a loomband on 2 forks, looking at a youtube video.
It sure ain't looking like it :lol:

Shadow
July 29th, 2014, 07:43 PM
Taking it easy, after a long day of the beach bowling and general relaxing ^^

Guntur
July 30th, 2014, 07:31 AM
I'm just relaxing, had a best time visiting my cousin in the south and visiting my grandparent's grave yesterday.

Safila
July 30th, 2014, 10:30 AM
just finished helping mum make vanilla slices.

KanuTGL
July 30th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Sitting at my computer, being lazy. Still resting up after "convention week" :lol:

HasiraKali
July 30th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Waiting on hold with DVC Member Services. Having issues banking my points so I can use then next year.:p

nathalie
July 30th, 2014, 06:42 PM
I just got home from therapy, long day, blah. Been gone since 6.30 am, and it's not 8.40 pm

gonna get some food, and watch some TV for about an hour, till it's time for bed

cleargreenwater
July 31st, 2014, 02:39 AM
About to cry over car trouble. What started as the car not turning over/starting well a month ago has snowballed into this ridiculous nightmare of hemorraging money and totally incompetent name-brand auto chain mechanics, I'm dumping all the repairs on my card cause this has all cost me almost $1000 already, my car is old but I don't have enough of a savings to put down on decent new one without a stupid high payment at least putting repairs on the card I can pay it down much less each month than a lease payment and I don't want a new one or to shop for a new one besides, I want someone to FIX THE CLUSTER---- THEY STARTED THE RIGHT WAY.

So tomorrow I'm bringing it to the old mechanic I used to take it to in the town I used to live in even though it's out of the way. They changed owners but the manager's the same and I have faith in their work. I just want to scream and cry that it's going to cost me even more now to fix other people's spiraling screw ups.

And now, I'm going tf to sleep. I gotta meet a cab at 7:30... -__-

(Nathalie & Amanda, I'll catch up on room plans when my vehicle is off life support and out of the car hospital :(

KanuTGL
July 31st, 2014, 09:02 AM
Aw, man, CGW! I really hope they'll be able to sort it out 8C *hugs*

I'm finally sketching for the 20th Anniversary collab, haha. Gonna try and have one character done today :3

Azerane
July 31st, 2014, 11:56 AM
Awww man, CGW, that sucks. I know how painful to the bank balance car trouble can be. I really hope you can get it all sorted out soon.

As for me, I'm getting way too excited about a rental property I found online that I possibly won't even be able to apply for given that I'm still in the middle of my current lease (though I'm trying to get out of it because they're stuffing me around with the sale of the house - it's a long story).

Also, reading FooTroT FlaTs comics, I found a giant collector's edition at the library the other day <3

Leorgathar
July 31st, 2014, 05:32 PM
Augh, sorry to hear that, CGW :/ I know the pain as well, it sucks. I hope for the best for you and that it gets sorted out soon.

I'm currently working on a report I need to finish to finally be liberated from my social service at the Hospital here, it's taking me a whole chunk of time. Today will be an awfully busy day x_x but at least it's my last social service day, so I look forward to never wearing white uniforms again xP

nathalie
July 31st, 2014, 05:47 PM
Aren't you supposed to wear a white coat as a dentist during practice? :p haha

The last one I went to last month, was walking around in sneakers, jeans and a t-shirts, when he said "come with me" I was like: you're it? :\

Leorgathar
July 31st, 2014, 06:45 PM
Haha well, at the Hospital I have to wear all white from top to bottom, including white socks and white shoes, I'm fed up of those :lol: I actually like to wear jeans too when I'm at my own office, but when I want to look more professional, I prefer black pants and shoes. I also usually wear a blue coat there, which I prefer way rather than white xD

Azerane
August 2nd, 2014, 10:49 AM
Recovering from exhaustion of three hours with my sister's family visiting. Children... they're just so draining.

nathalie
August 2nd, 2014, 11:10 AM
Running behind on shedule because I can't stop being online, haha.
It's Kenny's birthday the 5th, but having a little party today, so I still need to cook some things, cut up veggies, prepare meat, shower, clean bathroom, all that in less then 2 hours :lol:

I've been up since 7 am though *hmm*

KanuTGL
August 2nd, 2014, 05:05 PM
^ Hehe, I have the same problem, Nathalie... :lol:

I'm currently catching up on my diary, to make sure all the days are included. Yes, I keep a diary xP It's so fun to read it later on, haha.

nathalie
August 3rd, 2014, 02:18 AM
I got a Q&A A Day - 5 years, which should be good, lol.

I was more exhausted with this party thing for only 10 people then the past 2 years, when there were 30 people.

I'm up now at 4.19 am,went to bed not being tired, so I'm up now.
Watching some My Cat From Hell.

HasiraKali
August 3rd, 2014, 04:24 AM
I'm trying to find a carved coconut Mickey Mouse. Don't ask. But if anyone sees one anywhere, PLEASE let me know. I must have one. For reasons. :p

nathalie
August 3rd, 2014, 04:33 AM
Where on earth would I find one? Haha

Shadow
August 3rd, 2014, 07:09 AM
Waiting for work to start.

Unhg should clean so bad!

HasiraKali
August 4th, 2014, 10:47 PM
I found one at a thrift store awhile back, but it was missing an eye, so I stupidly didn't get it. My sister is TERRIFIED of them for some reason, so of course I wouldn't be a good big sister if I didn't get her one. ;)

Safila
August 5th, 2014, 04:10 AM
looking on Etsy with Mammabear.

Shadow
August 7th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Damn it same as last time, unhgg need to get my **** together! xP

Azerane
August 7th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Eating KFC and wishing I got the regular size instead of the large. Problem is, it cost so much I feel compelled to eat it all :p

King Simba
August 8th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Just had to dry my hair after coming home from work. I had to drive home in torrential rain accompanied by thunder and lightning. Not only did it test my driving (floods everywhere) but I ended up having another shower despite having one this afternoon before work (from the rain that is). :zazugrumpy: Now that I feel dry again, I'm wanting to get something to eat and drink.

HasiraKali
August 8th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Sitting on a bench in Epcot listening to Off Kilter

Azerane
August 11th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Have a committee meeting soon for a bird group. So just getting organised for that.

KanuTGL
August 11th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Catching up on messages and setting myself up for hours of Photoshop work. Wohoo!

King Simba
August 11th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Sitting in KFC waiting for a box meal. :slurp:

Azerane
August 13th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Trying to unwind. Just been figuring out the logistics of my house move and have been organising the power/gas connections etc. It's been a royal pain, because Pat set them up and he only put his names on the account, so he had to ring from the USA to get me added so that I could ring and organise the dates etc.

I can't wait to be done moving :p

King Simba
August 13th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Having a cold drink after spinning class.

Guntur
August 13th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Good luck with the moving Azzy, I'm kinda stuck into the same situation at the moment, it's 2 week left to move to a new apartment.

Right now It's a big Robin Williams marathon for me, reading tv trope, Whose Lines is it anyway, His early stand up and the last stand up he made (Weapon of self destruction). I just can't help but smile and celebrate his work for myself. He was a big dude with a big heart when it comes to jokes and pranks.

KanuTGL
August 13th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Working on compiling the 20th Anniversary collab :D If I don't manage to finish it today, you will definitely see it tomorrow!

Leorgathar
August 20th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Watching a Doctor Who series 7 marathon :D

KanuTGL
August 20th, 2014, 11:38 AM
^ I like the sounds of that :D

I'm doing some tidying and laundry, woo.

Azerane
August 20th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Re-reading through the lease agreement I signed today and all associated paperwork. I can't believe I'm moving next week, it's gone so fast! I'm not ready yet!!! :p

Dare
August 20th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Waiting for my contact in India to get back to me.
Since I can't really work until he does so, I'm sittin' at my desk and rocking out to the Chrono Cross soundtrack. Bossman is giving me funny looks. Hullo, Bossman! *waves*

KanuTGL
August 20th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Oooh! So where are you moving to then, Azzy? :D

I'm working on a sculpture... Finally found some decent clay, so here I go :P Couldn't start with something simple like a "My Little Pony" or something, noo. Gotta jump into the deep end and do the difficult character straight away. That's just how I do things, clearly :blah:

Leorgathar
August 20th, 2014, 05:40 PM
^ That sounds interesting, will you be posting your work with it on DA? :D

I'm about to go see a new patient in a few minutes, I hope it'll be a good case (good case = good payment xP)

King Simba
August 20th, 2014, 05:46 PM
I'm working on a sculpture... Finally found some decent clay, so here I go :P Couldn't start with something simple like a "My Little Pony" or something, noo. Gotta jump into the deep end and do the difficult character straight away. That's just how I do things, clearly :blah:
Jumping into the deep end is a great way of learning. ;) And you should post a tutorial about making sculptures, providing it's a success. I've always wanted to try out the art of sculpture making.

Right now I'm just making some new lineart for a new picture, before going out to my sister's place for dinner.

nathalie
August 20th, 2014, 06:34 PM
I brought my guitar with me, finally, trying to get something good out of it, but oh my ... After 17 years, I still can't play a decent F chord -_-

I've fallen in love with a Taylor Swift song, perfect for guitar, and try to get into it again, but I think I may need new strings :lol:

Azerane
August 21st, 2014, 10:29 AM
Oooh! So where are you moving to then, Azzy? :D

Only 5-10 minutes away from where I currently am. But an actual house, not as close to a main road and generally nicer. Still in the suburbs which is somewhere I want to be out of at some point, but that's more for the future.

I just finished packing another box of stuff. I found my year 1 story writing book :p I can't believe some of the stories, lots about birthdays (since mine seemed to be coming up) and one about visiting my grandparents farm and killing roosters and sheep, I can't even begin to imagine what the teacher must have thought to have a 6/7 year old writing about cutting open sheep necks :lol:

KanuTGL
August 23rd, 2014, 02:54 PM
^ Ah, cool! :) Hehe, and poor teacher! I wrote some pretty interesting stories myself when I was that age... :lol:

^ That sounds interesting, will you be posting your work with it on DA? :D
I will, once it's finished :3

But right now I'm sulking because my black paint has dried up - it's the only one that hasn't survived storage out of all the colours I have - and I can't proceed with the sculpture until I have black paint. Blah!

King Simba
August 23rd, 2014, 06:46 PM
About to watch Doctor Who and installing some programs on my computer. :D

nathalie
August 24th, 2014, 09:09 AM
Was in the mood for baking some cupcakes, but I lost the recipe, so I just took a package of red velvet mix, only add eggs and some water, easy peasy, I hope :lol:

KanuTGL
August 24th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Rewatching "Deep Breath" and waiting for sculpt number 2 to finish baking :3

Safila
August 25th, 2014, 09:54 PM
licking pink strawberry icing off my fingers :lol:

Azerane
August 27th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Sitting on the couch, relaxing. It's been an exhausting day, I got the keys to my new place and vacuumed all the floors (which took way longer than expected) and also put together most of Bandit's new cage (which also took way longer than expected).

This is about as far as I got before I called it quits. :zzz:

nathalie
August 27th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Why are there things sticking out of the cage? Lol

I managed to get to work this morning. But was already feeling sick last night. So was at work for about 40 minutes, and asked if I could go home, and I did. Felt better, slept for about 3 hours, feeling worse again *tsss*

Guntur
August 27th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Just relaxing, I'm going to move like 2nd of September, and My job start on the same day. I've been rocking back and forth from my old house to my new apartment house so This going to be a busy week.

Azerane
August 27th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Why are there things sticking out of the cage? Lol

Oh yeah :lol: They're the cable ties holding all the pieces together, I haven't cut them off yet. I was going to do it last so that I could do a thorough check to make sure I wasn't missing any anyway :p

KanuTGL
August 27th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Working on a commission. The last piece of art I owe! I think it's been years since I last had a clean "Art for other people"-list :lol:

nathalie
August 28th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Oh yeah :lol: They're the cable ties holding all the pieces together, I haven't cut them off yet. I was going to do it last so that I could do a thorough check to make sure I wasn't missing any anyway :p

I thought those were it, lol, but I couldn't find an English name for them.
We call them 'colson bands'.

I'm getting up, hitting the shower, and then off to the doctor, as I was feeling quite worse last night *sigh*
Didn't wanna risk to go to work again to then go back home.

Azerane
August 28th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Waiting for dinner to finish cooking, an assortment of roast veggies... yum!! :D

Here's a picture after the work I did on the cage today. It may not look like much has changed, but it took me hours. Attaching the vinyl (which didn't glue properly). Cutting the pine edging to size and attaching that to the base. Cutting the plastic edging to size and attaching that. Sealing around the inside corners of the base and finally, cutting off hundreds of cable ties!

All that's left to do is make and attach the lid (with an access door) and to drill some holes in the pine edging to secure the cage to the base. It's looking really good, but it's been a lot of work.

nathalie
August 28th, 2014, 10:07 AM
that's gonna be 1 happy bunny!

Azerane
August 28th, 2014, 10:11 AM
He'd better be :lol:

Azerane
August 29th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Just got back from the monthly bird meeting and wow, what a night. Had a speech from the guy who took the first ever photographs and film of one of our birds that was at one stage believed to be extinct except for a couple of dodgy sighting records, and one or two road kill birds over the past 20 years. Super exciting to see footage of a bird that had never been filmed etc before. Very unique, and very special :)

nathalie
August 29th, 2014, 02:07 PM
I hate this bloody village!! The people here are the most stupid I have ever met in my entire life, and I've lived a few places!

Kenny isn't home, and BOTH our driveways are BLOCKED! Even though there are parking spaces lined out on the street now, they still are dumb enough to park in front of someone's driveway.

When Kenny gets home and both are still here, there is no way he can get in, and there is simply no other parking space left to park the car, and why should he park somewhere else when we got 2 driveways and can't use either of them?

So all I'm doing right now is shaking like a maniac, because I managed to talk to 1 person, who's from an electrical company who is fixing something around the corner, said he'd be gone in 20 minutes, which is now ... so I'll just have to wait and see about that.

I get all my courage together to write a polite note for the other car, put it underneath the window-whiper, and when I just looked out of the window, the note has dissapeared, I really don't think it flew away, there's hardly any wind.

So I'm just sitting here, boiling and feeling furious :die: :roar:

This idiotic village is extremely bad for my health, my anxiety is going out of the roof right now :(

KanuTGL
August 29th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Aww, sorry to hear that, Nathalie :( People really can be such idiots. And I never can understand why...

I'm starting to gather up my things so I can start packing. Leaving for home tomorrow and the start of the term on Monday. Eek!

nathalie
August 29th, 2014, 03:46 PM
I'm a bit more calm right now. Getting ready to go to the evening market, which is once a year here.

I just spend about 2 hours talking to the neighbours. I went to ask them if they knew who the car belonged too, because it was so rude to have seen the note and not move the car.
About an hour later, we see her walking to her car like it's nothing, and she drove off.

The other guy with the van, kept coming back as he needed stuff from it, as soon as he noticed the space behind him was free, he moved his van into the space. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that in all these years we've been here now.

I'm still very much wind up, but maybe a stroll over the market might help a little.

Guntur
August 29th, 2014, 06:17 PM
I've been drinking and smoking, finally finished Battleblock game, which was enjoyable that I finally finished one of the best indie game platformers game out there. Time to finish 3 other game. Tomb Raider, Van Helsing II, and Metro Last Light.

Sharifu
August 30th, 2014, 07:03 AM
I understand that, Nathalie. Here in San Francisco, parking is a real problem. If anyone here blocks the drive way, we are allowed to call to have the vehicle towed, at no charge to us. There is no service like that there?

nathalie
August 30th, 2014, 09:55 AM
No, because there are a lot or problems with that piece of road, its private, and yet not. City should have claimed it wears ago, but still haven't. Police can't give a ticket either. Only contact the owner to come and move it.

Azerane
September 5th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Trying to work out useless photoshop. I want to change the setting that has it automatically rotating my images, but I can't even find how to get to the freaking settings. I have no home tab, I have no little arrow next to my username in the top right. None of the things that any google search is telling me. GGAAAAAAHHH!!!!

I'm frustrated :p

Edit: Finally found it, absolutely ridiculous.

KanuTGL
September 5th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Lazing about just browsing the internet, hoping that taking it easy will help my body fight off this stupid cold I've caught quicker 8C I managed to be back at uni for a whole 2½ days before it got me. Gah!

Leorgathar
September 8th, 2014, 06:54 PM
^ I hope that cold is gone by now, or at least that you're feeling better :fina:

I'm currently working on that presentation I have to give this Friday, I'm nervous and dreading for that day to come. :scareek:

HasiraKali
September 9th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Working on some stuff for open house tomorrow night. I hate presenting to adults.

KanuTGL
September 10th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Thanks, Leor, I'm getting better :sarabismile3: Colds are tenacious things with me, but this one is definitely on its way out now...

Right now I'm getting things in order for tomorrow. 13-hour day at Uni ahead... 8am until 9pm :scartongue:

HasiraKali
September 10th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Watching my hamster run around in her ball.

Leorgathar
September 20th, 2014, 07:46 AM
Retracing a drawing I had already done and needed a makeover. I realized that I saved it after resizing it, so I lost the original big quality drawing. Gotta hate when that happens xP

King Simba
September 20th, 2014, 07:48 AM
About to go out and book some trips for during my stay in Spain. Just had breakfast and now stuffed. :yuck:

KanuTGL
September 20th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Enjoying my first day off in three weeks 8D I will be spending it cleaning and drawing :p

Safila
September 21st, 2014, 08:21 AM
In bed eating Satay noodles.

Guntur
September 21st, 2014, 06:31 PM
Right now I'm voting for Golden Joystick Awards. Thank god they let us vote today.

Kirauni
September 22nd, 2014, 05:59 AM
Preparing to get back to my language course. After six long weeks of holidays I'm finally able to teach again :D

KanuTGL
September 22nd, 2014, 11:15 AM
Working on a drawing even though I'm supposed to focus on coursework... :pumbaabiggrin: I wanted to celebrate getting this unexpected "free" afternoon, haha.

Guntur
September 24th, 2014, 05:31 AM
I played Gauntlet like 10 hours ago, I may never experience the old arcade but I can feel the vibe when I play the reboot game.

I think few of Lea's senior members remember playing the game on Arcade. Well, it's time for you to grab the new game. ;)

nathalie
September 24th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Having another breakdown.Leaving work early, and sleep for the rest of the day.

KanuTGL
September 24th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Getting ready to call some companies and ask them to come to our career fair in February... Scaaary x_x

Kirauni
September 24th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Nathalie. I hope you'll recover, soon!

My daughter has a cold but she finally managed to take a nap. Phew!
So I'll try doing some nice things for a change. Like working on another translation or playing a game (x-com ufo defence/ufo: enemy unknown still rules!). I just started a new game and named my second base "Lea Halalela" :D

nathalie
September 26th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Watching the Voice Kids, Flanders edition, but turned it off, as it was so incredibly annoying.

It seems they are taking only the ones who can't carry a tune for the life of them, and the ones who actually deserve to be in the competition are being left out in the cold.

So turned it off, started to watch Tron Legacy (Daft Punk rules!) but it didn't get me hooked as much as the original film, so I'm going to bed now :p

Guntur
September 27th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Goes Bat crazy on Gauntlet, I really like this game.

KanuTGL
September 27th, 2014, 02:52 PM
Trying to finally finish a reference sheet, so I can enter it into the art Secret Santa. It's taking foreeever xP

Leorgathar
September 28th, 2014, 03:11 AM
At home enduring a cold :yuck: and trying to draw a tiger character, which I'm finding quite difficult ><

Azerane
September 28th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Just finished submitting my entries for my very first photo competition :D I'm excited about it, but trying not to get my hopes up :p It's a competition for photographs of pest vertebrate species. So they're not all that great photos since I focus on native birds and finding five photos to submit was a challenge. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Kirauni
September 28th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Good luck on that, Azerane!
I also thought about entering some photo contests, but I never had the courage and the self-confidence to do so. Ah well.

What I am doing now? Looking after my little one who got a bit ill. And then I'll probably go to bed soon. I bet the night will be hard since Kiana will cough a lot for sure. Poor little princess :(

s-tlk
September 28th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Oh poor little furball. Hope she gets well soon. :-)

I'm currently sitting outside and testing the nice hotel pool and enjoying the warm Italian evening. ^^

Guntur
September 28th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Good luck Azzy

Yeesh I hate cold Leor, anyway to all Happy autumn.

I'm just chilling listen to Ducktales Remastered soundtrack, My friend told me that the dev released the soundtrack this year.

and also I'm playing Shadowrun Returns, a great funny deadpan turn based combat video game out there, I may not enjoyed Xcom but I really dig in into this game.

Ouch Kirauni, hope she's feel better soon. :)

Azerane
September 29th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Thanks guys :)

Just relaxing at the moment. Just finished mowing all my lawn. It was only the second time in my life I've ever used a lawn mower, and I only bought the mower today and had my mum's partner help me set it up just in case I did something stupid :p Was pretty straightforward like I expected, but still good to have his help. Lawn looks pretty swish now :D

KanuTGL
September 29th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Doing the washing up after my dinner. Fun, fun... :p

King Simba
October 8th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Contemplating going downstairs to get some breakfast.

Nalas
October 9th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Waiting for my Mom to come home so we can grab a late lunch.... I'm freaking hungry. -_-

KanuTGL
October 10th, 2014, 08:58 PM
Editing some things to be sent off to print. Chocolate squares, hoodies and a messenger bag. It'll be so fun to see them all in real life when they're done, haha.

HasiraKali
October 10th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Sipping a strawberry milkshake and planning my shooting adventures for this weekend. Nothing too exciting, but it'll be fun.

Leorgathar
October 13th, 2014, 07:14 PM
I really should be studying today, I have an exam/presentation this Friday :scareek:

Let's see if I can read a 100-page Diagnosis & Treatment book in a day ><

King Simba
October 13th, 2014, 07:34 PM
About to go downstairs for a drink. I just come back from work, a little later than usual, and a bit peeved, because I was the only person on a till and customers kept coming. :grrr: Hope I get paid for it.

HasiraKali
October 13th, 2014, 10:21 PM
Trying to detox after having to be social all day. That stuff wears me out.

Shadow
October 14th, 2014, 04:37 AM
Woke after after the third night of waking up in pure terror and running around the house.

What in the living chirst is going on with me 0.o

Safila
October 16th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Painting Ava's nails red :haha:

HasiraKali
October 17th, 2014, 12:32 AM
Eating Sno.

Safila
October 19th, 2014, 12:46 AM
Eating fresh pineapple and watermelon.

nathalie
October 19th, 2014, 05:52 AM
On my way to the Belgian Comic-Con version, to meet Christopher Judge (Stargate).

KanuTGL
October 19th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Waiting for the okay to call my new graphics artists and tell them that they got the job. It's almost as exciting as waiting for interview results myself... xD

lionobsession
October 19th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Waiting to go out and rehearse for a WW1 Memorial play.

Essien
October 19th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Right now I'm drawing a commission and hear the song: i don't want to talk about it
link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9iqsUspAzQ

Rawr! :cs_mane_1:

KanuTGL
October 19th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Being happy that the people I chose accepted to work with the fair/for me, haha :lalala:

Also nibbling some chocolate :munch:

Kirauni
October 19th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Congrats! :D
That's great to hear. I've finished cleaning and translated another comic page. Now I'm tired and I'll go to be.

Guntur
October 19th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Glorify about my Payday 2 Heist yesterday, made it with nearly 300 thousand dollars for 3 heists. the first heist was great but it didn't go well, we have like 7 bags of loot and end up having 3. But the good news is we all have like 150 thousand dollars each. the others are just "tank and spank" or just run through, that just 50 thousand dollars but worth because we had a senior player to guide us.

HasiraKali
October 20th, 2014, 01:33 AM
Sniffling. I finally caught whatever was going around the school last week. Yay.

Leorgathar
October 20th, 2014, 01:43 AM
Between drawing and organizing my day for tomorrow. It's gonna be a busy week, but I look forward to it :cs_grin:

Kirauni
October 25th, 2014, 07:05 AM
Yeah weekend, finally!
Today, I'll do a bit of cleaning and of course I have to buy some food. And then? We'll see. Maybe talking a small walk with my little one. I don't know yet. Depends on the weather :)

nathalie
October 25th, 2014, 07:34 AM
If the weather in Germany is like here right now, I'd stay inside, lol.

I was waiting for someone to bring me something I bought from him. Had had to pass through Antwerp.
Saved me the troubles of going home today, and go to his house tonight (as he also lives close to my parents just accross the border).

Already did the dishes, need to pull of some more paper from walls later today, and now just watching Columbo on TV with the cat ^^

cleargreenwater
October 25th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Omg, Columbo. I haven't thought of Columbo in years.

Right now I've got a load of laundry in and am about to get dressed and get going for the day. My day's activities include wall-to-wall composting workshops, 10-12 and 2-4. I am kind of hoping I can redirect the organizers of a failed community garden in the second location to talk to the park system that the first spot is a part of, they bought a big tract of land that had once been a farm not too far from the last location. If people would/could just talk, I think it would open a fantastic opportunity. Wish me luck!

nathalie
October 25th, 2014, 12:58 PM
I'm very proud to say, that since my previous post here, I did NOTHING of what I was supposed to do :lol:
There was just one thing after another on TV, haha, and I haven't had a lazy Saturday like this in a long time.
Kenny's gonna kill me though if that paper ain't gone, oh well :p

I got the DVD box from Columbo, so can watch it whenever :D

Kirauni
October 25th, 2014, 02:38 PM
If the weather in Germany is like here right now, I'd stay inside, lol.

Well, I don't know about you, but here we had some nice sunny hours. But I got stuck with housework so I didn't go outside. Only for buying some food. Oh well...

Already did the dishes, need to pull of some more paper from walls later today, and now just watching Columbo on TV with the cat ^^

Omg, Columbo. I haven't thought of Columbo in years.

I just LOVE Columbo! A real classic.
But it's rather weird... in German he had many different voice actors. :wtf:
I love the episodes anyway. And I love watching them with my husband. It's so relaxing because we've already seen them many times.

And good luck, cleargreenwater!

I'm very proud to say, that since my previous post here, I did NOTHING of what I was supposed to do :lol:
There was just one thing after another on TV, haha, and I haven't had a lazy Saturday like this in a long time.
Kenny's gonna kill me though if that paper ain't gone, oh well :p

I got the DVD box from Columbo, so can watch it whenever :D

I think you've deserved a lazy Saturday. ^^

nathalie
October 25th, 2014, 03:17 PM
yeah, I think so to, lol, I've had it very rough the past week (and before that) but the past week was just so, ugh ... and it's not going to stop now untill New Year's I'm afraid *hangs in there*

Kenny just got back, yeah, he wasn't thrilled, haha, I'll still do it after dinner or tomorrow before noon.
Going to prepare dinner now, so doing something usefull, hehe.

nathalie
October 26th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Getting ready to leave in 30 minutes. Going to see a play "musical for dummies".
It's with the voice actor who did Timon in Flemish (Dutch).
I have never met anyone who has got anything to do with the movie in all these years, so I really hope to meet him after the show.
I was first going to hang around the building, like a freak, but then I decided it might look better if I went to the show, and met him in the foyer, haha.

Kirauni
October 26th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Good luck! :)
Let us know how it went.

As for me, I'm browsing a little bit right now and maybe I'll have some nice ice-cream later ^^

KanuTGL
October 26th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Settling into "my" room at my parents' house. It shall be nice with a change of environment for a week, even though it's not a break from work by any means :lol:

Leorgathar
October 26th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Waiting for a friend to pick me up to go to a city about an hour from here specifically to eat at a pizza restaurant over there. Those pizzas are unique, and worth the small trip :p

King Simba
October 26th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Drying my hair after showering and trying to get used to these dark nights. :\

Waiting for a friend to pick me up to go to a city about an hour from here specifically to eat at a pizza restaurant over there. Those pizzas are unique, and worth the small trip :p
I miss that place...

Revo
October 27th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Doing a trip down memory lane... by visiting this old place! Gotta say, I like the new look with the anniversary theme.

Guntur
October 27th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Feeling Somber and depressed, trying to recuperate from previous funeral in september and a new scar has made in the heart, Rest in Peace My Brother, My Captain, My cousin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sftsn36iYmM

I think this may need an extra dosage on my depression level, this isn't going to be good.

cleargreenwater
October 27th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Very sorry to hear about your cousin Guntur. It comes in a wave it seems like. Hang in there.

Leorgathar
October 28th, 2014, 01:54 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that, Guntur. I know the feeling very well :zazusad: :timonhug:

Guntur
October 28th, 2014, 10:58 AM
:timonhug: Thank you Leor and CGW, Yeah it does come like wave over ill news and death this year. :(

:hugs:

Right now I'm preparing for Prayer for the dead after 8:30. I think my bone will feel ache over this whole thing.

Safila
November 4th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Feeding Ava the crusts off my toast as I get ready for work

Kossu
November 18th, 2014, 01:22 AM
Trying to stay calm while one earthquake follows the other...what a night.And I went to bed early tonight...Planned to get some extra rest.Yeah...right.

Guntur
November 18th, 2014, 01:38 AM
There was an earthquake? where?

Kossu
November 18th, 2014, 01:52 AM
Around Athens,in Greece.Ranging from 5,2 to 3.4 Richter...Nothing serious really,earthquakes are common enough in this area.It happened many times tonight though so I'm not exactly in the mood to sleep anymore.:headache:

Guntur
November 18th, 2014, 02:36 AM
LOL, I thought you were from Athens, Georgia. :lol:

Oh, yeah, Eastern Europe and Asia Minor have a lot of earthquakes from the reports.

Yeah I know, it's either flee or just be patience and calm staying indoors. :(

Utora
November 19th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Around Athens,in Greece.Ranging from 5,2 to 3.4 Richter...Nothing serious really,earthquakes are common enough in this area.It happened many times tonight though so I'm not exactly in the mood to sleep anymore.:headache:

I'm glad you're ok. :cheese:

But I'm suffering a headache with you on this one... :yuck:

We have accounts over there so any time the quakes roll in, I gotta spend god knows how much time verifying contacts over there and checking up with them, making reports, etc. Even if it's common place.

:scarrolleyes:

Right now, I'm at work...I get 50 hours this week, yay! I like over-time lol.
But hardly anyone is in the office - so I'm trying to satisfy my extroverted self with other things online....to no avail.

:cs_mane_2:

HasiraKali
November 22nd, 2014, 03:37 AM
Being excited! Chatting with Nathalie and finishing up some last minute packing.

KanuTGL
November 22nd, 2014, 12:00 PM
Sketching a little model sheet for a character I'm going to animate... for a course! So I have an excuse to be drawing dogs this time :lol:

Guntur
November 22nd, 2014, 01:00 PM
That just sounds cool Kanu. ;)

Right now I'm heading to bed, It's raining and it's going to be a cold cold night, I don't think I would wake up around dawn with this type of weather.

Leorgathar
November 23rd, 2014, 09:18 PM
That sounds very exciting, Kanu :) I'd like to try animating something sometime, just for fun

As for me, I'm still doing some intense studying for my professional exam, coming up this tuesday. It's the final step to get my dental surgery licence.

...nervous :scareek:

King Simba
November 23rd, 2014, 09:37 PM
Good luck with the exam, Leor. You'll do alright. ;)

Just watching I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! :lol: Great viewing. :p

ThiagoPE
November 24th, 2014, 02:15 AM
I spent almost entire weekend cleaning/organizing my room, but at this Sunday afternoon I gone to a Japanese fair.

Azerane
January 1st, 2015, 07:09 PM
Getting ready for work. Forecast temperature of 42 Celsius today, it's already 29 degrees at 5:30 am so chances are it could end up higher than 42. It's not a good day by any means, quite windy so praying for no fires in the hills.

nathalie
January 1st, 2015, 07:52 PM
We just had about an hour-discussion about the future kitchen.
I don't like it, I will never like it, but it's his house and his money, I'll just have to wait and see when it's all finished, it might be OK :)

But now, I need to watch something light on TV after all that :lol:

Azerane
January 2nd, 2015, 06:47 AM
Keeping a close eye on this out of control thing at the moment... 10km from home, but heading the other way. They're expecting a wind change later this evening though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Azerane/10881627_10152954787624890_7808731665067877754_n_z ps53bb0c68.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Azerane/media/10881627_10152954787624890_7808731665067877754_n_z ps53bb0c68.jpg.html)

Guntur
January 2nd, 2015, 06:52 AM
Forest fire? :(

Azerane
January 2nd, 2015, 07:08 AM
Yep, burning through a patch of native bush at the moment, heading towards a town. Seems to be changing in intensity quite a lot, as smoke colour was dark before, lightened up for a while and now has gone dark grey-brown again which means it's hit another patch with heavy fuel load.

cleargreenwater
January 2nd, 2015, 12:46 PM
:-/ Dislike, good luck & hope you don't have to evacuate.

Azerane
January 2nd, 2015, 02:00 PM
I doubt I'll have to, since I'm a two or three suburbs back from the hills, but it would still be very concerning if those bordering suburbs had to. They're warning those areas now since the fire is still out of control and has turned towards the suburbs. I've been keeping an eye on the updates all day, took a few minutes out twice today to make a short trip around the corner to a park for some photos. I'm not going to get much sleep with this looming over the place. The photos make it look closer than it is, because you can't see the second row of hills behind the tree line.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Azerane/IMG_9270-Sampson-Flat-Fire-sm_zps29b99ad7.png (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Azerane/media/IMG_9270-Sampson-Flat-Fire-sm_zps29b99ad7.png.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Azerane/IMG_9381-Sampson-Flat-Fire-sm_zps5582f43f.png (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Azerane/media/IMG_9381-Sampson-Flat-Fire-sm_zps5582f43f.png.html)

Kirauni
January 2nd, 2015, 04:11 PM
That's awful. I hope everything will turn out well. Especially for the people living in the suburbs.
The pictures are amazing and you're right... this looks threatening. I'm glad you're not really in danger.

nathalie
January 2nd, 2015, 04:47 PM
I was getting ready to go to a concert tonight, but my anxiety is extremely high, and I feel so sick to my stomach, I think I'm going to have to let my sister-in-law go alone.
I've taken every medication I'm able to take, hoping it'll go away in the next 20 minutes, but it doesn't look like it :(

Safila
January 3rd, 2015, 12:23 AM
Sitting here eating a bowl of fresh mango.

Azerane
January 3rd, 2015, 07:34 AM
That's awful. I hope everything will turn out well. Especially for the people living in the suburbs.
The pictures are amazing and you're right... this looks threatening. I'm glad you're not really in danger.

Thanks, at this stage the fire has turned away from the suburbs, but it is spreading in multiple directions; south, southeast, east and progressively northeast. Spot fires are appearing ahead of the fire front as embers etc drift ahead. The fire map released at 1:30pm today (4 1/2 hours ago) showed 9900 hectares burned, with a perimeter boundary of 125km. My mum and her partner evacuated from their town about 3 hours ago as the forecast suggests the fire will be moving that way this evening and overnight. Many people who evacuated last night and early this morning, have had to evacuate again as the town they took refuge in has come under threat. I barely slept at all last night as I was watching the progress, I feel that tonight will be much the same.

HasiraKali
January 4th, 2015, 05:17 AM
Watching this year's Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD.

Leorgathar
January 4th, 2015, 06:32 AM
I'm very impressed with those pictures you took, Azzy, the fire does look closer than it really is. I really hope it gets controlled soon :worried:

As for me, I'm watching Peter Pan, while having a warm chicken soup for a bad case of sniffles ><

Azerane
January 4th, 2015, 07:39 AM
Resting after work, was a bit of a crazy day. Just keeping an eye on the fires still.

KanuTGL
January 4th, 2015, 02:11 PM
Gosh, I really hope they're able to get that fire under control soon, Azzy! :worried:

I'm checking and finalising the pile of things that are being sent off to print tomorrow... Fingers crossed we won't have to do any more edits after today. Now I can start working on the next batch :'D

nathalie
January 4th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Cleaning up the bedroom, there's so much "junk" (= Lion King :lol: ) of mine in here, it's insane, lol.

Guntur
January 4th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Yes, we all pray the same that hope the fire would be under control. Best prayer for you Azzy. :hugs:

http://images10.newegg.com/ProductImageCompressAll300/26-104-855-08.jpg

I got this though. ;)

HasiraKali
January 5th, 2015, 03:40 AM
Procrastinating going to sleep. I have mixed feelings about going back to work tomorrow.

nathalie
January 5th, 2015, 04:25 AM
Not sleeping, that's for sure.
The past 7 days, I've slept for at least 10 hours every night, and now that I have to go back to work, I've been up all night -_-

Azerane
January 5th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Wondering what movie to watch...

Thanks Kanu and Guntur :) The fire is no longer considered an emergency situation, however it is still burning uncontrolled (though progressing much slower). At this stage there's no longer a threat to the suburbs, however depending how it progress it could threaten more towns. The burned area is approx 15km long and 10km wide. Comparing to earlier numbers, the fire perimeter is now 236km and the area burned 12,400 hectares. They recently announced that 20 out of 56 burned areas have been checked and so far have found about 25 completely or largely destroyed houses. The saddest moment for me so far, was when I found out that a boarding kennel and cattery had burned down, with all cats and most dogs passing away in the fire. :( No human lives have been lost thankfully.

Guntur
January 6th, 2015, 06:13 AM
Those poor animal. :( Yes that is sad to hear Azzy.

I'm glad the fire won't threaten your suburbs, I guess that's all that matter at the moment, on your safety. :)

Azerane
January 6th, 2015, 06:47 AM
Oh lord I want to die.... I'm ringing immigration for some info, I've been on hold for 1 hour, 31 minutes and 40 seconds :p I started at 69th place in the queue, got down to 8th place then they back-tracked me to 10th place!!! Now I'm the 7th person in the queue. I hope I don't get there and they don't give me any info because they're closed and all gone home. I hope they at least clear the back log that called before closing time!!! *flails*

I'm also wondering how much of my phone call usage it's leeching. I just hope they can give me answers!

Leorgathar
January 13th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Enduring a quite awful case of fever right now :yuck: I'm so sick, and coughy.... :zzz:

But I also have a new laptop, so I got that going for me ^^

King Simba
January 13th, 2015, 07:19 AM
Contemplating getting out my pit. Some box packing is in order later.

Sharifu
January 13th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Drinking coffee, thinking about how I don't want to leave for work in a half an hour... :p Also, trying to think of a short film I have to make out of still photos for my film making class... I am just having trouble trying to think of a story that has a clear beginning, middle and end. I only need 30 photos, but having troubling thinking of a short story. I feel I am horrible at making up my own stories.

KanuTGL
January 14th, 2015, 05:58 PM
Browsing some internet stuff through my phone... My main internet is down and has been all week. It's reeally starting to get on my nerves -_-

nathalie
January 14th, 2015, 06:06 PM
I'm trying to book a weekend Disneyland Paris for this summer, yesterday evening when I looked the hotel was quite cheap, but it was late, so I was like: I'll do it tomorrow, with a fresh mind.

Yeah right ... twice as expensive apperently today :o

Making me annoying -_-

Safila
February 19th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Lying with Ava, reading.

nathalie
April 25th, 2015, 01:11 PM
I'm at the movies right now (on my own, yes, lame, lol)

Watching The Avengers.
Well, its the break now.

KanuTGL
April 26th, 2015, 01:15 PM
You have breaks at the cinema? =O And, hey, I go to the movies alone sometimes too xP

Right now I'm giving the flat a good tidy. My parents are coming to visit in a few hours, so better get things sparkly clean before then, haha! I've been meaning to clean up around here for ages anyway... :licks:

nathalie
April 27th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Yeah, depending on how long the movie goes for, this one was about 2,5 hours, so then they tend to do a 15-minute break.
The entire room was empty for people who needed to go pee-pee, haha

Leorgathar
April 27th, 2015, 06:59 PM
That's very considerate, especially for over-long movies. I don't usually like to be interrupted when I'm watching a movie, but I really wished for a break during the last Hobbit movie :p

And right now I'm at my office, still waiting for a patient who is 30 minutes late already by now -.-

HasiraKali
April 28th, 2015, 12:50 AM
I'm working on importing some albums onto my laptop that I never got around to.

Leorgathar
May 12th, 2015, 06:06 AM
Doodling a few sketches, thinking of what to draw next :thinks:

nathalie
May 12th, 2015, 07:09 AM
Going back into town in a minute.
I got bought something yesterday, get home, doesn't work -_- I couldn't be bothered bringing it back yesterday, takes an hour to get there, and an hour back home.

Kirauni
May 12th, 2015, 07:37 AM
That's really frustrating... I hope you'll eventually get a working replacement.

I'm working on some comics while I wait for a phone call. It's the second day for my daughter at kindergarten and I hope she'll be fine :)

KanuTGL
May 12th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Struggling to stay focused on my exam... Scientific method, woo-flippin'-hoo. This course is definitely one of the most boring I've had to take :yuck: I must force myself to work on it though, somehow - deadline is coming up...!

nathalie
May 12th, 2015, 03:40 PM
I've had an infection on the airways (or how you may call that in English, lol) once again for the past 1,5 weeks and I slept like 2 hours last night because the coughing wouldn't stop.

Making dinner now, but that's usually so boring, as the kitchen is upstairs, and the living room downstairs finally again, so I'm just surfing a bit on the internet with my laptop upstairs, trying not to fall asleep.

Azerane
May 21st, 2015, 09:12 AM
I've had an infection on the airways (or how you may call that in English, lol) once again for the past 1,5 weeks and I slept like 2 hours last night because the coughing wouldn't stop.

Usually called a respiratory infection :) I hope you're feeling better now.

Not doing much right now, just finished dinner. Thinking about taking a shower and having a super early night so I can just curl up and read for a while. Otherwise I'll go to bed later, still read, and end up having a much too late night. Although I have to call my sister first.

nathalie
May 21st, 2015, 10:18 AM
Yeah, very strange, usually when I go to London, I get sick while being there (from the drafts in the tubes mainly).
Doctor told me to bring my inhaler though with medication, to keep use it while being there.
But we were more above ground this time then underground, so I'm all good now ^^
Just a cough now and then still, but much better.

I just went to the grocery store, by foot o_O lol
It's a little past 12pm now, so gonna make some lunch.

Azerane
June 2nd, 2015, 11:20 AM
Reading up on vision. I got my eyes checked today because I've been having trouble with my distance vision. Turns out I'm almost legally blind for driving, haha. So... that would be why I was having trouble :p Thing is it was so gradual that it wasn't something I really noticed until the past month or two when it's been quite bad. So now I have my first pair of glasses on the way, I had no idea what to buy in terms of style since I'm not used to wearing glasses they all looked weird on my face :p Since I got such a basic frame she said I might even have them before the end of the week, though probably early next week. Which is good, because when Pat's here we're driving to Melbourne 8+ hours so they're important for that. Plus we'll be in back row for TLK and I really wanted to be able to see details.

Leorgathar
July 8th, 2015, 05:29 AM
Ugh, after so many days of drought and heat waves, suddenly a hole opened in the sky and let a hell of a storm out! :eww:
I just placed some buckets under some leaks in my house, and the basement is all flooded, so I started to pump all the water out. I hope it'll stop soon -.-

ThiagoPE
July 25th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Here are raining all days since 30 days ago, but how I live in 7th floor, there is no water inside my home, however, I live in a area which is mostly below sea level, the result is that the streets got flooded easily and that is terrible see so many homes inside water and people losing their belongings...

nathalie
July 25th, 2015, 11:21 AM
I *must* clean up all my HD's, as I have about 250 gigs on Kenny's server, and I do not want to buy another one (already have 2 external drives outside of my laptop).
So cleaning up 7500 unread e-mails in outlook for the past 3 hours, lol. I can use all the free space I can get.

Safila
August 12th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Waiting for Pretty Little Liars to download.

HasiraKali
August 12th, 2015, 06:25 PM
I'm waiting for my sister to get home so we can go work in my classroom for a little bit.

Guntur
August 13th, 2015, 12:10 AM
Just installed Windows 10 on my mom's laptop.

ThiagoPE
August 18th, 2015, 10:36 AM
I'm in vacations in south of Brazil. Today I will fulfill a my mother wish and go with her to the church the pope visited at Aparecida/SP , my mother is very Catholic.

HasiraKali
August 19th, 2015, 09:43 PM
I just finished feeding my roaches and now I'm just going to chill for the rest of the evening. The next few days are going to be pretty stressful, so I'm taking a break.

nathalie
August 20th, 2015, 05:40 AM
My standard day off, have to go and do some grocery shopping, and maybe going to the toystore if I still feel like it.

HasiraKali
August 20th, 2015, 10:06 PM
I'm about to start working on finalizing my lesson plans for next week.

Safila
October 30th, 2015, 05:08 AM
cutting out glitter card.

Azerane
April 1st, 2016, 09:38 AM
Re-watching The Good Dinosaur. We saw it in theaters but honestly I wasn't all that impressed so I'm really interested to watch it again to see what I take from it. From memory, the story is a fairly solid tried and tested one (TLK without Scar), the landscapes are gorgeous but the setting (with farming dinos etc) is just all wrong. Will see how I go :p

Kasei
April 1st, 2016, 05:26 PM
I actually liked the Good Dinosaur. I didn't think it was ground-breaking, but really. How many times can Pixar be ground breaking? xD Eventually one of their titles was bound to be just, well, a movie. The characters were fun and the backgrounds were stunning, obviously. I also really liked Spot a bunch. x)

I am listening to Disney music and playing on my phone when I should be drawing. >> The world is so distracting.

nathalie
April 1st, 2016, 06:14 PM
I had a fun afternoon. Friend came over, we talked, I showed her my place, my Lion King stuff.
I'm not one to rub it in anyone's nose, the things I own, but I was a nice feeling to finally be able to show someone my stuff, I've never done that before.

We went shopping together. I've been sick again this week, and she offered to come by, and help me go grocery shopping for bigger items (like bottles etc).

Now, just me again :( Gonna watch some Frasier on DVD with a nice warm cup of soup.

nathalie
April 3rd, 2016, 03:16 PM
Spent last night at Kenny's, got a pizza and watched a movie.
I didn't eat though, was in too much stomach pain, so I was kind of glad I wasn't alone while having to go through it.
Today wanted to not come of the sofa at all! Had hooked up my Wii, started playing Super Mario Bros 3, and before I knew it, 4 hours had passed (WOW, I had no idea, haha).

Then my parents show up, darn it, still in my pj's at 3pm :p
Had to find an excuse so I could get changed first so I couldn't open the door immidiatly :lol:

They left about an hour ago, think I'm gonna continue playing on the Wii.
I have to finish this game sometime! I cannot for the life of me, finish world 8 -_-

Azerane
April 4th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Then my parents show up, darn it, still in my pj's at 3pm :p
Had to find an excuse so I could get changed first so I couldn't open the door immidiatly :lol:

Happens to me on my days off work :p You're not the only one :D That and I've been embarrassed to have visitors lately because I only just took down the Christmas Tree 2 days ago :lol:

Just got home from work, ate the sandwich that I forgot to take to work. I was soo hungry. I had some raisin toast at work because there was some in the freezer there, but I didn't have anything else with me and I didn't want to spend money on a snack later.

nathalie
April 4th, 2016, 04:43 AM
Christmas tree in April? Lol
I'm not a fan of those things, and since I'm alone now, I don't have to bother with one, lol.
Its nice to see at someone else's, but I don't like decorating it myself.

Getting ready for work now.
Going to be 8 very long days.

Azerane
April 4th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Watching the highlights from the Bahrain F1 Grand Prix :D