PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing right now?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

HasiraKali
July 30th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Listening to music and browsing Pinterest for first week of school ideas.

Safila
August 16th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Watching Harry POtter and the Goblet of Fire.

KanuTGL
August 16th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Sorting out some payments. Fun, fun xP

Kasei
August 16th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Doing Lioden commissions, watching Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol (I bought a bunch of used DVDs a few days ago and I'm watching them all to make sure they work as I only have a few days to return them if not), and contemplating what things I need to get checked off of my to-do list today.

Azerane
August 26th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Resting, sitting down. Today I learned that after a month of being sick and barely moving around the house and still with a bit of a chest infection, that I wasn't ready for a 6km hike. Still, it's a bit late now :p I had a great time though, it's been too long since I got to go birding.

cleargreenwater
August 26th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Itching. Itching-itching-itching-itching, omg. I also went hiking this weekend, an impromptu excursion so I didn't have my DEET bug spray on, only the lightweight stuff, and was wearing shorts. BAD move, bad-bad move, the place was a hot-bed of chiggers. They were on me in droves, the itching and welts are terrible. Chicken pox wasn't this bad, nothing in memory has been this itchy D: *cries & joins the hospital recovery wing, lol*

HasiraKali
August 27th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Staring into space. Because that's all I really feel like doing. So tired.

cleargreenwater
August 27th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Staring into space. Because that's all I really feel like doing. So tired.

Totally understand that :C That's actually why I haven't been around the internet, on any of the boards really, lately, I think I have a health thing happening. Hypothyroid or some hormonal malfunctioning they're looking in to. And the fatigue has been remarkable, I'm not used to feeling totally bushed. Lazy yes :P But not bushed to where its like...one thought here....another there....none of them linking up....none of them compelling enough to make your arm move or raise itself.... *stare*

Really hoping that whatever they find can be fixed and completely reversed and wholly undone/erased by medication, lol.

Anyway.... Right now I am liberally applying calamine lotion and letting it dry so I can stop itching long enough to crawl into bed & fall asleep.

cleargreenwater
August 27th, 2013, 02:16 AM
.....watching Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol (I bought a bunch of used DVDs a few days ago and I'm watching them all to make sure they work as I only have a few days to return them if not), ...

SURE, a likely story :p You know you were really thinking about joining the Lea Halalela Secret Santa 2013!

Azerane
August 27th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Totally understand that :C That's actually why I haven't been around the internet, on any of the boards really, lately, I think I have a health thing happening. Hypothyroid or some hormonal malfunctioning they're looking in to. And the fatigue has been remarkable, I'm not used to feeling totally bushed. Lazy yes :P But not bushed to where its like...one thought here....another there....none of them linking up....none of them compelling enough to make your arm move or raise itself.... *stare*

Really hoping that whatever they find can be fixed and completely reversed and wholly undone/erased by medication, lol.

Anyway.... Right now I am liberally applying calamine lotion and letting it dry so I can stop itching long enough to crawl into bed & fall asleep.

I think it was hyperthyroidism that my mum had, in any case, she now takes a daily pill to keep the hormones in balance. Simple enough fix, I hope it's nothing too serious though.

Not sure what I was thinking, after hiking 6km yesterday, working from 6am-midday today, as soon as I got home I mowed the lawns, set up the rabbit pen on the lawn, swept, vacuumed, scrubbed and mopped the laundry, cleaned the toilet and the vanity. Now my body hurts all over, lol. Still, it's quite a good amount to achieve in 2 and 1/2 hours. Just waiting for the laundry floor to dry now so I can re-install the bunny :)

cleargreenwater
August 29th, 2013, 11:58 PM
^ *nods* Yeah, I'm just kind of assuming at this point that its a thyroid problem, my mom has it too and it kicked in on her at around my age, so. Kinda not happy about the prospect of needing a prescription the rest of my life but...considering the other hormonal problems they're checking me for are kidneys, ovary, pituitary and lymph node things, I'll take the easy fix, LOL. I'm pretty sure it's thyroid though. As long as they symptoms go away with medication, I'm hearing mixed reports :-/

And OMG, its the "Wow, I'm way over-tired grueling physical activity before you crash since you know you're gonna be feeling the last few days anyway" insane chore rampage! Hahaha, totally do that too!

Probably the *only* time I'm ambitious about cleaning if I'm completely honest really, lol.

And I'm.....really avoiding showering for some inexplicable reason, right now.

Azerane
August 30th, 2013, 04:19 AM
That's just it, while a thyroid problem isn't great, it's certainly better than a lot of alternatives. Best wishes.

Well I figured that if I sat down to relax after work, I would never actually get the motivation afterwards to do anything, so I just jumped straight into it.

And I avoid showers at night time, because once I shower, I have to go to bed, and once I go to bed, I have to get up for work the next day :p

nathalie
August 30th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Worst case scenario is that I'll be hooked on pills for the rest of my life too, and not just 1 but different ones, depending on how I'm doing.
I don't like it eather, at all ... but since they help, I guess it's not that bad.

HasiraKali
August 30th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Sitting and fighting off sleep. This week has kicked my butt. But I'm hoping it'll be worth it this year. I want to have a happy school year.

cleargreenwater
August 31st, 2013, 12:24 AM
Eating a Jamaican Meat Patty.

Azerane
August 31st, 2013, 01:37 AM
Waiting for Pat to finish getting ready so we can go to an 18th birthday lunch :)

Safila
September 8th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Painting my toenails and sprinkling glitter on them.

lionloversam
September 8th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Chewing some fruit flavored gum.

HasiraKali
September 9th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Painting my toenails and sprinkling glitter on them.

Sassy toes! :D

I'm eating peach ice cream.

Safila
September 9th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Cuddling Ava.

HasiraKali
September 9th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Chillin'. Being tortured by the amazing smell of dinner.

Azerane
September 10th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Teaching Bandit to go over jumps :)

lionloversam
September 10th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Trying to decide if I want to go for a walk or eat something.

KanuTGL
September 11th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Trying to write a roleplay post, but also considering preparing for my lab this afternoon by reading up on CSS code... xP

lionloversam
September 11th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Watching the game show television channel with my grandmother.

cleargreenwater
September 11th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Listening to music and putting off taking out the trash & showering for the night.

....I swear I don't *actually* avoid showering as much as this thread collectively makes it sound like I do, LOL.

Safila
September 12th, 2013, 12:13 AM
^ you should have bubblebaths <3

Working on my song list.

lionloversam
September 12th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Thinking about what to have for second breakfast.

nathalie
September 12th, 2013, 01:07 PM
sobbing *sigh*
people treat me like I'm a piece of [bleep].
I cannot catch a break.

lionloversam
September 12th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Trying to calm myself down.

HasiraKali
September 12th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Waiting for dinner again. :p Seems like my life revolves around food haha. But I didn't get a lunch today because of stuff at school.

Azerane
September 12th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Getting ready to go to the Royal Adelaide Show, super excited :D

cleargreenwater
September 13th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Waking up and trying to power through medicine-head. At least I got sick this weekend instead of next weekend when I'm going away for a couple of days.

KanuTGL
September 13th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Relaxing to recover after the horrible gastroscopy I had this morning... Ugh, uuugh :yuck:

cleargreenwater
September 14th, 2013, 12:04 AM
^ That....sounds completely and utterly horrific. D:

I'm reading about High Blood Pressure--found my problem :|

nathalie
September 14th, 2013, 08:13 AM
I have high blood pressure :( I took medication for that 6 weeks long around Xmas last year, and thank God fixed the problem, now it only bothers me once or twice a month, I take the medication and 30 minutes my heat beat drops significally (is that a word? lol)

KanuTGL
September 14th, 2013, 07:42 PM
^ That....sounds completely and utterly horrific. D:
It was x_x I really hope I'll never have to do anything similar again, hah.

Aand right now I'm working a little on the entry I'm making for Threadless' Lion King t-shirt contest. We'll see what becomes of it, haha.

cleargreenwater
September 15th, 2013, 02:43 AM
I have high blood pressure :( I took medication for that 6 weeks long around Xmas last year, and thank God fixed the problem, now it only bothers me once or twice a month, I take the medication and 30 minutes my heat beat drops significally (is that a word? lol)

Oh good! I'm really glad to hear it's something they can fix like that though, or at least get it to not be constant. I wasn't happy when they found it, my father has high blood pressure too, he got it at 28 and he was always really fit so I had a bad night or so of feeling like I was doomed no matter what I did for my health, heh. But my doctor said once we try few things it might come back under control, I just have to be mindful and watch it.

& Kanu, good luck! Let us know which one's your entry when it's posted! Rig the vote! XD

I really like the Scar shirt from Hot Topic that Sharifu put on the Facebook, too. Shirts, shirts everywhere!

And I aaam....being loopy. Seasonal allergies + generous cold medicine=GO TO SLEEP ALREADY.

Azerane
September 15th, 2013, 06:03 AM
I love that scar shirt too, can't resist it.

Currently bored out of my brain at work, am on reception today, ive done all my jobs and the phones aren't ringing. There's absolutely nothing for me to do but sit here...

nathalie
September 15th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Oh good! I'm really glad to hear it's something they can fix like that though, or at least get it to not be constant. I wasn't happy when they found it, my father has high blood pressure too, he got it at 28 and he was always really fit so I had a bad night or so of feeling like I was doomed no matter what I did for my health, heh. But my doctor said once we try few things it might come back under control, I just have to be mindful and watch it.

No high blood pressures in my family, not that I know of.
My dad had a heart-attack about 4 years ago, ever since then he is on high blood pressure medication, even though he didn't have it before. But for some reason he needs them.

I actually got the same ones as he has, but a lower dosage.

For me, it came because of all those panic attacks I had last year, thank God, I haven't really gotten such a serious attack in at least 4 months (I do get small ones, which I can supress, or immidiatly take my meds for it).

But yeah, first time I got them, doctor advised me to empty the box.
Also, due to stress and the attacks, my heart especially at night, would skip a beat, freakishly annoying when lying in bed, because you'll just focus on it, and I couldn't sleep for many nights.

Those meds also took care of that problem :)

So now, whenever I feel my heart beat is out of the roof (and, I have my own blood pressure meter thinggy) I take a pil, 30 minutes later, my heart beat is normal again.
Before I started those 6 weeks of medication last year, it had already bothered me for like 3 weeks in a row, that my heartbeat was very heavy and fast, and skipping a beat, it now happens once a month or so, usually when I'm extremely stressed out, or had a small panic attack.

Azerane
September 17th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Waiting for Pat to finish cooking his french toast so we can watch stargate :)

lionloversam
September 30th, 2013, 02:42 AM
Hoping to start feeling tired so I can get some sleep tonight.

Safila
September 30th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Lying in bed watching Ava chew on a stick sitting on my bed.

Azerane
October 1st, 2013, 12:34 AM
Just browsing the internet while Pat makes delicious french toast :D

Sombolia
October 2nd, 2013, 08:05 PM
Just had lunch! I'm just messing around on the internet for a bit and then I'm gonna clean.

lionloversam
October 4th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Trying to decide if it would be worthwhile to watch TLK or not. Seeing that I have the whole thing memorized.

Safila
October 5th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Brushing Ava.

lionloversam
October 13th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Thinking of what to have for a snack.

nathalie
October 13th, 2013, 11:35 PM
I saw 2 programs on TV about real people / real stuff, so naturally, I have to look it up on google, and that's what I've been doing for the past 1,5 hours.

*must go to bed*

Safila
October 14th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Painting my nails and sprinkling glitter on them.

KanuTGL
October 14th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Procrastinating, thinking about all the things I should be doing but am not 8|

nathalie
October 14th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Just watched a movie on TV, true story, love movies like that.

now dr Oz is on -_- not so fond if that show, have to leave for the store in an hour, so need to get ready and such

lionloversam
October 14th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Thinking about making some noodle soup.

Is it just me, or do I think about food a lot?

Safila
October 15th, 2013, 05:20 AM
^ you do :lol:

Lying on my bed reading 'Frankie' magazine.

KanuTGL
October 15th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Catching up on internet messages and preparing to go to the shops.

lionloversam
October 16th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Thinking about how 15 years of being a TLK fan flew by and how my nine years here feels like it started this morning.*feeling all emotional now*

Sombolia
October 20th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Watching music videos on Youtube and browsing Lea!

HasiraKali
October 20th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Getting ready to sort through photos from today.

lionloversam
October 21st, 2013, 10:37 PM
Worrying needlessly about my appointment tomorrow. Need to see a surgeon to discuss possibly removing my gallbladder.

Safila
October 25th, 2013, 03:25 AM
Getting my gear ready to go busking.

lionloversam
October 28th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Listening to an audiobook and posting here on LH.

Safila
October 29th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Lying on my bed hoping breathing slowly.

KanuTGL
October 29th, 2013, 12:52 PM
About to resume construction on my little brother's Lego truck :P

Azerane
October 30th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Talking to Pat on facebook...

lionloversam
October 30th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Listening to two Christian sermons my mom wants me to listen to on homosexuality. I think the pastor is Chip Ingram, or something like that.

Kasei
October 30th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Watching the Guardians of Ga'Hoole movie for the third time since I moved into this apartment in August. xD Been obsessed with drawing owls lately, that's mostly why. There's some amazing bird references in the movie, so prettily animated. :0

Azerane
October 30th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Watching the Guardians of Ga'Hoole movie for the third time since I moved into this apartment in August. xD Been obsessed with drawing owls lately, that's mostly why. There's some amazing bird references in the movie, so prettily animated. :0

So awesome :D Love the animation in that movie, the owls are just gorgeous.

KanuTGL
October 30th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Wondering why my CSS/HTML/PHP code won't wooork :woe:

Silly navbar.

Safila
October 31st, 2013, 03:27 AM
Brushing Ava.

Azerane
October 31st, 2013, 05:11 AM
Was checking e-mails and got a response from a review I sent in for a litter tray system. They thanked me for reviewing it and are going to send me a free bag of litter, yay freebies! They're also going to put Bandit's picture on their facebook page, he'll be famous :lol:

Sombolia
October 31st, 2013, 09:19 PM
Aw :lol:

I'm supposed to be cleaning/decorating for a Halloween party but I'm sitting on the internet instead...

lionloversam
October 31st, 2013, 09:52 PM
Thinking about having to work this Saturday and wondering what time I should go in seeing there is no set time for me this weekend.

Safila
October 31st, 2013, 11:16 PM
Lying in bed eating my yoghurt.

Zulama
November 29th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Procrastinating about finishing my presentation of Prohibition and the 18th Amendment, and my World War I letter. :\

Safila
November 29th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Brushing the knots out of a longggggggg rapunzel wig.

ThiagoPE
November 29th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Im looking the internet to find some good prices due black Friday. i think this is the frist time that we really saw some atractive prices for black Friday here in brazil.

cleargreenwater
November 29th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Debating throwing some sweats on and going Black Friday shopping, for very exciting things like work pants for $12 and bras for $7. The less money I have to spend on boring necessary stuff in life, the better.

KanuTGL
November 29th, 2013, 08:08 PM
This whole "Black Friday" things sounds absolutely crazy. I wonder if I'd dare venture out to shop today if I was in the US, haha xP

Right now I'm just browsing the internet, contemplating on when to start my exercise, if I shall.

ThiagoPE
November 30th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Well, I got 5 bluray 3d movies for just R$25 each (10US$). which the normal price for each would be at least R$ 89. so i got a really good deal.

cleargreenwater
November 30th, 2013, 01:44 PM
^ And it was pretty much a bust for me yesterday, haha. All I wanted was cheap work pants because office-wear is so friggin boring I'd much rather buy several pairs of them as cheap as possible and get it over with, but they fit me terribly. Oh well, looks like I gotta keep shopping around.

Right now I am having my morning coffee in preparation for bagging a huge volume of leaves.

Azerane
November 30th, 2013, 11:19 PM
May I enquire as to the purpose of bagging leaves? :p It sounds very mysterious to me :lol:

I'm just lounging around, doing some checking up on the character I just got for lilymud secret santa :D Will probably go outside in a few minutes to walk Bandit around in the backyard.

Zulama
December 1st, 2013, 01:36 AM
I am just absent mindlessly browsing through Lea and watch "Top 20 Funniest." Man I love that show. :lol:

Safila
December 1st, 2013, 02:40 AM
Getting ready for work.

cleargreenwater
December 1st, 2013, 04:04 AM
May I enquire as to the purpose of bagging leaves? :p It sounds very mysterious to me :lol:

It's a suburban homesteader's annual Fall exercise in futility :|

Seriously, I think Sisyphus pushing his rock was better engaged. Every autumn when the leaves fall off the trees, rather than leave them there where they like it, you're expected you rake them up into a pile and stuff them in brown bags so they don't blow on to other neighbor's yards and obsessive lawns, or else they give you stink-eye over "your" leaves on their grass. And you never realize exactly how many endless batches of leaves trees produce until suddenly you have to!

And for what I'm doing now, I am calling it quits and crashing for the evening :p

Azerane
December 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM
Ahh, fair enough. It just sounds strange to me to bag them, given that here where we do have such an awful tree that drops more leaves than surely could have ever been on it... I just rake them up, then we have a green waste bin we put them in that gets collected by the council.

Just finished watching Tangled, I forgot how awesome that movie is. Love the songs so much and there's a lot of really nice lighting in it too. Great gesture animation too I think.

nathalie
December 1st, 2013, 11:59 AM
We just got back home from our shopping trip to France.

KanuTGL
December 1st, 2013, 05:01 PM
Catching up on internet stuff. Been away from the computer for almost two days; like, woha :p

Azerane
December 3rd, 2013, 07:50 AM
Listening to Christmas Music while working on the 3rd advent picture. I'm feeling very festive :)

nathalie
December 4th, 2013, 07:50 AM
I'm helping someone organize her pins. She sended me 10 pictures already, and each picture has about 20 pins on it.
Looking them all up on pinpics, sounds easy, but it really isn't o_O
I offered to do this, to get me through my boring days, lol.

Safila
December 4th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Hanging paper lanterns around my bedroom.

Kasei
December 5th, 2013, 12:39 AM
Contemplating bed....but being distracted by the internet. xD Also been watching tons of nature documentaries on YouTube. Nat Geo has loads of full documentaries for free! It's awesome. Getting lots of drawing ideas. :D

KanuTGL
December 5th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Tracing... so much tracing @_@ I'm rotoscoping some of my 3D animations + some video footage for a Uni project. Never realised how strenuous that is xP

Azerane
December 7th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Eating breakfast before work. I'm a few couple days behind on my advent thing which makes me annoyed at myself, but I haven't had time!!! Been going to work then having to do other stuff. Will hopefully get at least one done today.

Azerane
December 8th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Sketching the 8th advent day while listening to Ben Lee's album Awake is the New Sleep. Kinda ironic since I'm still up because I couldn't sleep. Tomorrow's 5am start is going to hurt :p

lionkinglover
December 8th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Posting on here. :P

HasiraKali
December 8th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Trying to figure out exactly what kind of vocabulary activity I want to do tomorrow.

The one I did last week went well, but I don't want to wear it out.

Azerane
December 9th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Heating up some frozen pasta leftovers for dinner so I can go to my Birds SA committee meeting.

lionkinglover
December 9th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Laying down.

Azerane
December 9th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Getting ready to go to the movies with the free tickets I won at work :D Cloudy with Chance of Meatballs 2!

KanuTGL
December 10th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Gathering up my things, preparing to leave the UK and go home to Sweden tomorrow *sigh*

Safila
December 10th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Eating a bowl of spag bolognaise while reading Frankie magazine.

Azerane
December 15th, 2013, 09:04 AM
At the Adelaide Christmas carols by candlelight, waiting for it to get dark and carols to begin :)

Azerane
December 15th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Getting ready to leave for work. Got 4 hours sleep last night.... super tired :lol:

KanuTGL
December 15th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Getting my Christmas cards ready to ship out... I'm late this year, so I think quite a few of them will arrive after Christmas. Oh, well xP I've printed my own design this year though :D

Azerane
December 17th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Working on my lilymud secret santa pic while listening to a chirstmas playlist on youtube. I'm pretty darn excited about how the pic is looking :)

KanuTGL
December 17th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Also working on my Lilymud Secret Santa! :lol: I think I'll be very close to the deadline this year; I've underestimated how much other work I would have to do in December.

nathalie
December 17th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Editing all my Disney pics from last Friday so I can write a trip report for the Dutch forum. I love writing them, as I love reading them again once in a while too.

Azerane
December 17th, 2013, 06:58 PM
5:15am and I'm eating breakfast.

Also working on my Lilymud Secret Santa! :lol: I think I'll be very close to the deadline this year; I've underestimated how much other work I would have to do in December.

I thought that too. Then I just decided for several hours yesterday to just abandon doing anything else until it was done :p I was going to work on catching on on the advent pics yesterday, but the secret santa was kinda more important. Plus I still have to finish the Lea one too!!! *dies*

KanuTGL
December 18th, 2013, 12:23 AM
^ Yeeah... :lol: I've sketched out my Lea Secret Santa, but I'm putting that on hold until the Lilymud one is done, since Lea has a later deadline xP

Right now I'm listening to a lovely piece of music by Denny Schneidemesser. And wondering when the rejection e-mail for the university "job" I applied for (a job that I really, really, really want) is gonna come... I don't know why I bother; it's not like I stand a chance against all the other talented and fun people who apply :C

cleargreenwater
December 18th, 2013, 02:30 AM
I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one staring at a sketch still! :lol: And for what I'm doing, watching the season finale of (the American version of) The Voice.

nathalie
December 18th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Being awake at 3.50 am -_-

Trying to watch Rango ... but I ain't feeling the movie, lol.

Azerane
December 18th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Just woke up from a longer than expected nap, I probably needed it. Going to find something to eat now.

KanuTGL
December 18th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Eating lunch and watching today's episodes of the several advent calendars I follow.

lionkinglover
December 18th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Posting on here, Watching animashes, and Drawing.

Azerane
December 18th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Trying to keep cool at work. Already 33C at9:30 am, though I reckon it's hotter in the sun. Can't wait to be done work.

lionkinglover
December 19th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Just got up.

KanuTGL
December 19th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Sitting on the train on my way home to my parents' house. Free internet on board, woo!

lionkinglover
December 19th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Laying down.

Safila
December 22nd, 2013, 04:17 AM
Just got in from work and going for a float in the pool with a bowl of mango sorbet :lalala:

KanuTGL
December 22nd, 2013, 04:35 PM
Working on my Lea Secret Santa drawing. It must be finished tonight, or it won't be on time! Tomorrow and on Christmas Eve I don't think I'll be able to work on it, so I've got a few hours now to finish it. Hopefully that'll be enough :P

nathalie
December 22nd, 2013, 04:41 PM
Making dinner.
Well, "dinner", fries in the frying pan, and some ready to cook-in-the-microwave meat-chicken kind of thing, lol.
I'm too sick to be standing above a hot stove.

cleargreenwater
December 22nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
FFFFF, I screwed up my secret santa picture! So RIGHT NOW I am starting back at square.....well, two or three, not one at least. D: D: D: D:

Quote Nathalie: "meat-chicken kind of thing"

LOL.

Azerane
December 22nd, 2013, 07:12 PM
Aww, that sucks CGW :( I'm sure it will all work out though.

I'm just eating breakfast in preparation for work, exciting stuff.

lionkinglover
December 22nd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Eating my Candy cane.

nathalie
December 22nd, 2013, 07:33 PM
Quote Nathalie: "meat-chicken kind of thing"

LOL.

Hehe, it's something popular in Belgium & Holland, it's chicken bits, mushrooms and little meatballs all together in a sauce, kind of like a stew, if you will ... and it usually gets served in this little round pastry thinggy.

I love this when going out for dinner (nothing fancy, lol), and we keep little jars in the cabnet, just in case for emergency's when food needs to be at the table in 5 minutes as I just put it in the microwave :p

I can make it myself too, but takes all day.
Making meat balls ... *oi*

cleargreenwater
December 22nd, 2013, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I don't know a single person who actually *makes* meatballs from scratch, lol. No one I know can be bothered :p That actually sounds good, there aren't really anything over here that mixes chicken & meatballs into one dish, and really it doesn't make sense why not. Is it like a meat gravy sauce or a cream sauce?

And right now I'm realizing that I'm pretty hungry, I hadn't thought about it til now XD So now I'll be rigging up some kind of dinner soon.

Kasei
December 22nd, 2013, 10:09 PM
I am listening to Christmas music and drawing things for the comic I have decided to make. >.> <.< e___e;

KanuTGL
December 22nd, 2013, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I don't know a single person who actually *makes* meatballs from scratch, lol.
*raises hand* I do :p Because every brand of ready-made meatballs around here has gluten in them, so from now on I have to make them myself... Time consuming and expensive, but I want my Swedish meatballs, dangit!

Right now I'm still going with my Secret Santa drawing, haha. I'm at the fun parts now though - colour and shading - so I'm enjoying myself C:

cleargreenwater
December 23rd, 2013, 12:13 AM
*raises hand* I do :p Because every brand of ready-made meatballs around here has gluten in them, so from now on I have to make them myself... Time consuming and expensive, but I want my Swedish meatballs, dangit!

And now I do know someone! XD Yeah, almost all of them do have gluten/wheat flour in them, that would be a big factor.

I'm at the fun parts now though - colour and shading - so I'm enjoying myself C:

OH GOD, I REALLY HATE COLOR & SHADING RIGHT NOW. I am not enjoying myself. Not at all :| Can we trade talents plz? xD No matter what I do with this thing it just fudges it up more :C

Think I'm going to go wrap gifts instead for a bit x_x

Safila
December 23rd, 2013, 06:10 AM
Mum makes ours from scratch too ;)

wrapping some last minute pressies.

Azerane
December 23rd, 2013, 07:30 AM
We rarely had meatballs at home, but when we did they were homemade. Wouldn't have it any other way :) I think Pat's mum makes hers from scratch too... not sure.

Working on finishing up my secret santa pic, I thought I was almost done and that it wouldn't take long, but boy was I wrong :lol:

nathalie
December 23rd, 2013, 07:31 AM
Getting ready for a job interview.

Azerane
December 23rd, 2013, 09:59 AM
I hope it went well :D

So... I'm supposed to be going to bed in 5 minutes, but I haven't eaten dinner, haven't showered, haven't changed Bandit's litter tray or done today's advent picture... I don't think I'm getting to bed on time :lol: I just don't know how it got so late so fast.

cleargreenwater
December 23rd, 2013, 12:57 PM
Good luck Nathalie! This is a big time of year for hiring, maybe this'll be it!

So... I'm supposed to be going to bed in 5 minutes, but I haven't eaten dinner, haven't showered, haven't changed Bandit's litter tray or done today's advent picture...

Eat the dinner, but don't do the litter tray unless you can squeeze in the shower! :lol:

And I'm....drinking coffee and waking up on the internet while it circulates.

KanuTGL
December 23rd, 2013, 03:00 PM
Hope the interview went well, Nathalie! :)

I'm back to coding my website. I haven't touched it for a couple of months and I feel all out of practise xP

nathalie
December 23rd, 2013, 03:11 PM
Thanks you guys, but the tests didn't went well at all, I'm so mad at myself :(

No time to cry, pile of dishes waiting for me and then making dinner. Will sob later, lol.

Azerane
December 23rd, 2013, 07:17 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Nathalie, just gotta keep moving forward I guess on onto the next one.

nathalie
December 23rd, 2013, 07:32 PM
Yeah well, if that wasn't enough for today, I got another rejection by e-mail aswell, from a job I applied to for last Friday *sigh*.

I'm gonna watch some Rizzoli & Isles ... I bought some comfort DVD's after the tests, lol

Simbaspirit
December 23rd, 2013, 07:59 PM
sorry to hear that Nathalie :( job searching is really hard.

I'm just getting ready to wrap my Christmas gifts for the family! :D

Azerane
December 24th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Just got home from work, boy was that place crazy today. One day off then back again on boxing day. Now I'm just trying to get myself organised to head over to my mum's place and wondering if I have the time to fit in one of the remaining advent pics, otherwise the last four will be happening after Christmas.

KanuTGL
December 24th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Browsing around internet things, listening to the Christmas music playing in the kitchen. Just had breakfast with the family; it only happens about once a year that everyone actually has breakfast together and that is now on Christmas Eve xD

Azerane
December 25th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Just gave Bandit his Christmas Present, he seemed to like it :)

KanuTGL
December 25th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for my Lilymud Secret Santa e-mail :p We're about to go to my uncle's house any minute now and I really want to see the picture before we leave. Gah, why did I sign up so early xD

nathalie
December 25th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Nothing. Just like any other "sunday" lol.
Family dinner coming up at 4pm, not much in the mood for that.

I *should* be tyding up, lol.

Safila
December 25th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Lying here on my bed after eating too much, anyone want leftover chocolate mousse, raspberry macaroons, Tiramisu or choco dipped cherries ? :lol:

juhouh
December 25th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Listening to music and making coffee =D

King Simba
December 25th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Just sat at the table feeling stuffed after dinner and waiting for dessert.

cleargreenwater
December 25th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I am lounging in my PJs doing absolutely nothing. Christmas grown-up style!

Azerane
December 26th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Staying up too late for work tomorrow :/

nathalie
December 26th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Being bored and annoyed.

Eddie says boredem beats fear, so I'll just stay bored for the rest of my life, lol.

Azerane
December 28th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Changing my dinner plans, since I opened the fridge to find frozen tomatoes... I must have accidentally knocked the temperature dial at some point :lol: Though what's weird is, some bottle of cider that were on the same shelf aren't frozen, nor is the capsicum. :confused:

Now I don't know what to make for dinner, took me forever to decide on my first plan. :p

Azerane
December 30th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Not sleeping :\ Can't say I'm too surprised, but I do have to start getting ready for work in 5 hours and wouldn't mind a bit of shut-eye, hehe.

KanuTGL
December 30th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Writing the endless webdesign report x_x Let it be finished already!

nathalie
December 30th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Just had dinner, now have to clean some cabnets, make a cheescake, do dishes and then nothing anymore.
Tomorrow loads and loads of cleaning to do (no point in doing it now, as Kenny keeps walking in with dust all over him and durty shoes).
I love getting announced company, means I actually clean a lot better then usual :lol:

Safila
January 3rd, 2014, 12:13 PM
Eating a bowl of choc ice cream with nutella dropped on top.. oh nom nom

ThiagoPE
January 3rd, 2014, 04:38 PM
I'm traveling in the rich part of my country...
I'm feeling a foreigner in my own country...

Sent from my NT-1710 using Tapatalk 4

KanuTGL
January 3rd, 2014, 11:23 PM
Browsing the internet, even though I should be asleep... :go-on:

Azerane
January 4th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Web browsing before bed. I'm so exhausted. Drove the half hour to my mum's place, before we drove the two and a half hours to visit my nanna. Spent 6 hours with her before driving the two and half + half hour back home *dies* Such a long day. But fantastic to see my nanna again, it had been far too long.

Sadiki
January 4th, 2014, 05:25 PM
We're getting ready to pack rest of our stuff in the moving truck before heading down to San Francisco... lots of mixed feelings and I'm sure Audra is having even more...

ThiagoPE
January 4th, 2014, 10:07 PM
I hope you and Audra have the best in your new home.

Enviado de meu GT-S7273T usando Tapatalk

cleargreenwater
January 5th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Good luck with the move!

(uhm, and I'm heading in to work soon-ish.)

Safila
January 6th, 2014, 05:48 AM
watching the lightening outside from my bedroom window.

lionkinglover
January 7th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Thought I'd check in here for a bit.

nathalie
January 7th, 2014, 05:39 PM
I just sawed my own wood for the fireplace, it was fun! haha

KanuTGL
January 7th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Nibbling chocolates before dinner... Baad xP

Kirauni
January 7th, 2014, 06:14 PM
I just had dinner and now I'm feeding my little one.

Azerane
January 8th, 2014, 02:42 AM
Freaking out about the landlord coming over!!! *pulls out hair* It's going to be fine because everything is all tidied and cleaned, but still. Who knows how long it's been since they've seen the place (since they've been living in the UK) so it kinda feels like a big deal. So I'm going to have some lunch and try to relax until they get here :p

Edit: Yay, it's over :D

Azerane
January 10th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Sitting in bed eating breakfast. Sprained my ankle last night, perfect way to ruin my weekend :\

ThiagoPE
January 13th, 2014, 11:31 AM
I hope your ankle accident don't were too serious and you get better as soon as possible Azerane

Enviado de meu LT26i usando Tapatalk

Azerane
January 13th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Thanks, it is improving though it was a pretty bad strain so it will take some time. :)

I'm currently wondering why I'm staying up way too late given how much sleep I got last night and the time I start work tomorrow :zzz:

KanuTGL
January 13th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Writing uni reports, wohoo. Gaah, I can't wait for this project to be finished once and for all!

Azerane
January 14th, 2014, 04:37 AM
Sitting inside, listening to the thunder. It's been years since we've had a summer storm like this. My absolute favourite kind of thunder too <3 Can't believe it's even just started raining too, since it's already made it up to 44 Celcius today...

cleargreenwater
January 21st, 2014, 02:45 AM
Watching "Treehouse Masters"

KanuTGL
January 21st, 2014, 11:44 AM
Playing Lioden :D

nathalie
January 21st, 2014, 01:25 PM
From one travel agency to another for 4 hours now, lol. Finally on my way home. Enough chores there waiting for me.

Guntur
January 21st, 2014, 06:12 PM
I'm just waiting for Humble Bundle refresh in 45 minutes, then I decide what to buy this week.

Safila
January 22nd, 2014, 10:35 AM
Lying on my bed with AVa sleeping across my legs, about to watch Rescuers Down Under.

Azerane
January 30th, 2014, 10:39 AM
About to shower then go to bed, trying to get a good night's sleep tonight.

Lying on my bed with AVa sleeping across my legs, about to watch Rescuers Down Under.

Now I want to watch Rescuers Down Under :)

Guntur
January 30th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Just now? i just rescue a wild bird that enter my house, what a cute little cutie. God I love animals. \o/

nathalie
January 30th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Watching a Cold Case episode. After that dishes, sawing wood for the stove to get it warm inside, eat, pick up my Disney-buddy in town, bed early, tomorrow Disneyland!

KanuTGL
February 2nd, 2014, 01:37 PM
Having breakfast. At 2:30pm... I don't care, it's Sunday!

Guntur
February 2nd, 2014, 02:34 PM
Yeah, Sunday is the day where people just chill out. ;)

Right now I'm going to buy Kingdom of Amalur.

Namazzi
February 6th, 2014, 12:31 AM
I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop with my almost 2 year old niece sitting next to me watching tv (she turns 2 in a week lol)... and my 4 year old and 7 year old nephews are running around the living room playing. yeah.. I'm 'babysitting' :lol:

HasiraKali
February 9th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Not sleeping. :/

KanuTGL
February 9th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Looking at the rain outside... I hope it stops soon, I was gonna go for a nice, long walk today D:

cleargreenwater
February 9th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Being sickly, and hoping it stops here & doesn't get worse because I need to haul myself to the food store and really can't take a day off if it gets worse. I wish people would just stay home when they get bronchitis instead of infecting a whole (small, enclosed) room full of people :C

Guntur
February 9th, 2014, 02:55 PM
I just received a phone call about my freelance job on next two weeks, then this will be mine \o/ MUAHAHAHAHA

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/pimg/KB-009-CS_68962_350.jpg

Azerane
February 15th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Just finished watching the extended version of Avatar. I love the original release, but the extended cut really gives you more of a sense of place of the reasons for a lot of things. So it's extra cool :) I know it's not the most original story, but I love the whole new world aspect of it, and it really brings the imagination to life.

Safila
February 16th, 2014, 12:54 AM
Filling out audition papers.

cleargreenwater
February 17th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Nothing! Because I have the day off! :D

KanuTGL
February 18th, 2014, 07:15 PM
^ Wohoo! :D

I'm procrastinating the washing up... Meeh xP

Safila
February 20th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Eating a caesar salad.

KanuTGL
February 20th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Drawing an oil rig...

Azerane
February 22nd, 2014, 02:38 AM
Freaking out like crazy!!! Went to look at cars this morning, and drove this one that seems amazing in every regard and a fantastic price. To be honest, I'm comfortable with the car, what's freaking me out is that the salesman was soooo pushy. I could tell the car was good, it was the cleanest, tidiest, and best feel and sound to drive that I've driven so far so he didn't need to be pushy. But him being pushy made me so nervous. So now I've put a deposit on the car, but don't have to commit until monday after they do a mechanical check (since they only got it in last night they hadn't had a chance to do one yet). So yeah, I know I'm supposed to be excited that I put a deposit on this car, but I am in stress central right now :lol:

Otherwise, I'm getting ready to go to my niece's 2nd birthday party, I'm looking forward to it :)

HasiraKali
February 22nd, 2014, 10:23 PM
Car salespeople can be like that. I've found that when I have my dad with me, they're not as pushy. The guy that sold me my Mini wasn't pushy at all. Probably because I know his wife and he didn't want to deal with that. :lol:

Right now, I'm listening to a random college hockey game and getting ready to start designing shirts for Star Wars Weekends. :D

Azerane
February 23rd, 2014, 06:51 PM
Getting ready for work at 5:20am... *yawn*

nathalie
February 26th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Sitting on the bus, waiting for it to leave. Luckily it stops 200 meter from where I work. Not in the mood, my grandma is in the hospital and my mom said she isn't coming home anymore :(

KanuTGL
February 26th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Writing a list of what I need to get when I go shopping later. I now have money in my bank account again, so now I can go and stock up on food, haha :lol:

Guntur
February 26th, 2014, 04:57 PM
A little angry over my Yamaha driver crash while surfing the net. What a bad bad news for me.

Safila
February 26th, 2014, 10:31 PM
In bed eating coco pops and sharing them with Ava :lol:

cleargreenwater
February 27th, 2014, 12:21 AM
Trying not to angst too much over remembering what to pack for vacation that isn't immediately pack-able yet. Is it so wrong that I want to buy a second tube of toothpaste and spare scrubby just so I can have them settled in the suitcase & ready to go a week ahead of time? XD

Safila
February 27th, 2014, 02:54 AM
^ Where are you going ?

Eating pistachios and drinking watermelon juice and gettig ready for work.

cleargreenwater
February 27th, 2014, 12:52 PM
^ Where are you going ?

Houston, Texas *nods*

And right now, I am letting Wally out, because he's prancing in front of me looking meaningfully at the back door, lol. OUTSIDE? XD

Safila
March 2nd, 2014, 01:27 AM
Getting ready for a Sunshine Fairy Sparkle kids party :lalala:

nathalie
March 8th, 2014, 09:03 AM
On the bus to the station to go home.
Some might have seen it on my fb that my grandma passed away last Wednesday. So just going home for 2 days to be with my family.

Guntur
March 8th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Reading about the lost airplane situation, I've been following this news since I woke up until now.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/08/us-malaysiaairlines-flight-idUSBREA2701720140308

#PrayforMH370

ThiagoPE
March 8th, 2014, 12:12 PM
I remember how it was in the news when the Air France 447 crashed in ocean near Recife, TV's, radios, printed news only talked about it, I think they are doing the same there in Malaysia now...

I also are looking the news about it, it's strange that the plane was deviated from route and it's transponder ceased to transmit while the plane was in cruise altitude, so, even a hijacking could happened.

Let's wait for more news, for while, we can only pray for the people there.

Enviado de meu LT26i usando Tapatalk

Guntur
March 8th, 2014, 02:31 PM
I have no words anymore regarding this issue.

Yeah, it does reminds me a lot from Air France 447, I hope the search and rescue won't take as long or difficult as the Air France.

Yeah, I've been wondering all day why is the plane ceased all transmission from Subang Tower and Vietnam tower? I think if we even found the wreckage, black box, that's one question I would like to know before I die.

KanuTGL
March 8th, 2014, 02:52 PM
I'm looking into news of the missing plane now. It's terrible :ohno:

Guntur
March 8th, 2014, 03:10 PM
It's really really terrible, MAS is known as one of the safest airlines out there, and Boeing 777 known for the safety procedure.

When it disappear without any sight or contact it just surprised me.

lionloversam
March 9th, 2014, 12:53 AM
Trying to decide what type of music I want to listen to.

KanuTGL
March 9th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Getting things in order for when Adam gets here. Heheheee :D

Utora
March 9th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Hmmm

Right now I'm at work, and it is very slow.
I'm also trying to study for several exams coming up (mid terms) & finish a rough draft of an essay for English tomorrow.

8O

nathalie
March 22nd, 2014, 03:34 PM
Getting ready to leave in 10 minutes.
Have to go into the city to get some batteries, and then at 8pm, BACKSTREET BOYS concert *wOOt* !!

Guntur
March 22nd, 2014, 05:54 PM
right now I'm going to refund the ticket from what's going on last saturday. =(

Azerane
May 13th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Staying awake.... why is it always as soon as I make a move to go to bed that a spider appears? I got up off the couch to walk to the kitchen and a dark spot in the corner of the carpet and wall caught my eye. It didn't even move, I just noticed the dark spot. I couldn't be sure what it was so I sprayed it with bug spray, at which point it still didn't move (which is very unusual for spiders), but I sprayed it again just to be sure. I spent 10 seconds putting the bug spray away and washing my hands to come back and find death spider trying to escape. It didn't look very healthy, but it still got the shoe. :p

So... here I am, in bed, with my laptop. Because that stupid dead spider is going to give me a bad sleep unless I distract myself first. It couldn't have appeared at all in the last 3 hours, no, had to be right as I was going to bed. :headache:

As a side-note, it was a white-tailed spider which can (and in the past have given me) a nasty bite. I have plenty of daddy long-legs spiders around. Previously when I've read up online, it says that white-tails eat other spiders so it's best to clear other webs. But daddy long-legs also eat other spiders, so I'm not sure if I should be keeping the daddy long-legs around or not, haha.

Guntur
May 13th, 2014, 11:37 AM
I'm on my way back to my home after 4 day weekend holiday. I'm in the car and 300 kilometre left.

Sent from my Lenovo S820 using Tapatalk

HasiraKali
May 14th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Browsing DisBoards getting ideas for how I'm going to decorate my MagicBand when it arrives.

nathalie
May 17th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Kill them ALL Rebecca!! KILL THEM ALL !!!!!!!!

Nasty buggers -_-

I'm taking off wallpaper, so that the wall between the kitchen and living room can be knocked down next week.
I have this little steam machine from my parents which makes it a piece of cake, but the paper that's on the wall is water-resistant :lol:

Thank God it can be pealed right off, and then I just need to steam the other layer off.

Easy peasy !! I just get bored quickly from doin the same thing, haha, so I need a "break" after every line I took off :p

Azerane
May 17th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Haha, I intend to!

If the wall's coming down, why do you have to take the wallpaper off of it? :p

nathalie
May 17th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Because it needs to be recycled -_-

I asked that same question, lol. The paper needs to go into the regular trash, and then the bricks need to go to the recycling park.

HasiraKali
May 17th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Messing around before I have to leave for my friend's bachelorette party.

Azerane
May 18th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Just finished watching Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Because it needs to be recycled -_-

I asked that same question, lol. The paper needs to go into the regular trash, and then the bricks need to go to the recycling park.

That seems so random, can't the paper be recycled too? :p

Messing around before I have to leave for my friend's bachelorette party.

Does she like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain? :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdxAQLWSdVU#t=02m15s

nathalie
May 18th, 2014, 10:21 AM
I'm not sure, it's special paper, water resistant and stuff, I don't know, I'm just doing what I'm told, haha.

Azerane
May 18th, 2014, 10:23 AM
:lol: Fair enough

Azerane
May 20th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Freaking out. Photographed a wild rabbit today only 1.5-2km from home, and I'm 99.9% sure it had myxomatosis. That disease has spread like wildfire this year, reports from all over the place, but this is by far the closest it's been to me so far (that I know of). Really worried for Bandit. After I got home (since I got somewhat near the wild rabbit) I took off my shoes and changed all my clothes and washed my hands before going anywhere near Bandit. I cannot lose my little guy to that disease.

cleargreenwater
May 20th, 2014, 11:56 AM
^ :-/ Is there a wildlife management or disease control agency you can report the case to? Each statistic reported is information to someone.

Do they have a vaccination for the kind by you?

Azerane
May 20th, 2014, 12:11 PM
I was thinking of reporting it to the local rabbit vet, I would imagine they might be able to pass info on to any relevant people, I'm not sure where to report it otherwise. The vaccine is banned in Australia, because it's apparently based on a live virus and the immunity can be passed on (supposedly, though I've heard very conflicting information), they don't allow it here to prevent immunity spread to the wild population.

nathalie
May 20th, 2014, 03:00 PM
When I had my rabbit, I had to take her to the vet every 6 months for her shots for all kinds of diseases.

On the bus home, had am extremely boring meeting this afternoo, it was all about numbers, how many people have this, how many people have that.
I really DID NOT care. Lol.

Kirauni
May 20th, 2014, 03:15 PM
I just made a strawberry cake and a salat with noodles. My little one is sleeping and I took the chance to prepare dinner as well. Now I'm resting a bit. It was really hot today. About 30 °C!

s-tlk
May 20th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Ah strawberry cake, sweet. I'll be there in 2 hours. *g*

At the moment I'm doing kind of boring stuff like writing a proposal and making a talk for a conference.

Guntur
May 20th, 2014, 04:21 PM
As far as I know Rabbits need to be vaccine annually.

Rabbits here? not so much luck, they are either in the house or being Eagle's food.

As for right now I need to tone down my anxiety.

Azerane
May 21st, 2014, 06:28 AM
When I had my rabbit, I had to take her to the vet every 6 months for her shots for all kinds of diseases.

On the bus home, had am extremely boring meeting this afternoo, it was all about numbers, how many people have this, how many people have that.
I really DID NOT care. Lol.

As far as I know Rabbits need to be vaccine annually.

Rabbits here? not so much luck, they are either in the house or being Eagle's food.

As for right now I need to tone down my anxiety.

He gets vaccinated for Calicivirus (RVHD) every 11 months, and I would love to vaccinate against myxo, we're just not allowed to in this country. In Queensland, it's still illegal to even own a pet rabbit.

Had it confirmed today that the rabbit I photographed had myxo, I've been really careful and disinfected my shoes etc just in case. She thinks it would have been at about day 10 of the disease, so I suppose if I've brought it into the house, I'll know in about a week.

Right now, I'm just taking a minute to sit down and relax. Worked for 5 hours early this morning then ever since I got home have been doing some crazy cleaning/tidying. My body hates me now because of it :lol:

nathalie
May 21st, 2014, 02:36 PM
I quit work 30 minutes early, I was SO tired of it. I felt like being in school again, being ignored, the rest whispering I obviously wasn't allowed to hear a lot of things etc ... I don't like the envirement anymore :(

I was only supposed to quite 15 minutes early.
Got therapy tonight, so I wanted to leave a bit early, so I could go home first and have something to eat before I leave again, instead of going straight to the appointment from work (which I did the first times, and I would be away from home from 6.30 am till 8.45 pm! I ain't doing that anymore, lolz)

So now: cooking

Miss Mandz
May 22nd, 2014, 04:14 PM
Working on my costume for the Rock Your Disney Side event tomorrow. Soooo much to finish.... eep.

KanuTGL
May 22nd, 2014, 07:43 PM
Rehearsing for tomorrow's presentation. The final one, then I'm off for summer! Wheeee 8D

lionloversam
May 22nd, 2014, 09:45 PM
Debating wether it is worth walking to the mailbox or not.

Safila
May 29th, 2014, 04:29 AM
Eating malteasers.

Azerane
May 29th, 2014, 07:37 AM
^Om nom nom.

Planning out my birding morning tomorrow :D Day off and sunny morning, can't resist!

KanuTGL
May 29th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Animating the student union mascot. It's a 2D character, but I'm using 3D software...! :rafikisurprise: With a home-made rig and everything. Never thought I'd see the day, haha... xD

nathalie
May 29th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Have been enjoying a super lazy day today. Notional holiday in Belgium, and most companies make a long weekend out of it, so I'm free tomorrow aswell (unpayed, but I don't care, lol).

Will start dinner in a minute, and then, yes Azerane, some more wallpaper to tear off the walls :scartongue: I'm fed up with it now! haha (last bit though)

Guntur
May 30th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Working on my costume for the Rock Your Disney Side event tomorrow. Soooo much to finish.... eep.

We need pictures on that one. :evilgrin:

KanuTGL
June 9th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Finishing up my packing before I finally get to go my parents' house tomorrow... I can't wait to get out of here right now, haha.

HasiraKali
June 10th, 2014, 01:59 AM
Waiting for bed time. So I can be too excited to sleep.

Safila
June 11th, 2014, 03:43 AM
Playing Adventure Time on my DS

nathalie
June 16th, 2014, 08:06 AM
On the train to Brussels, picking up Sarah! Feeling very sick, as 2 busses were late and missed my train. Not a good start of the day.

Azerane
June 16th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Bumming around on the internet after getting home from a meeting. Really wish I had something delicious to snack on...

KanuTGL
June 16th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Sifting through story notes I made for this big writing project I had going years ago. There's quite a lot of neat material in there and I wish I'd do something with it. Knowing me though, it just isn't going to happen xP

Safila
June 17th, 2014, 07:20 AM
Brushing Ava.

Azerane
June 17th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Waiting...