PDA

View Full Version : I feel like giving everything

LionKingxx
May 29th, 2005, 07:29 PM
up i really do :alone: no joke

Endra
May 29th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Aww. You are a nice person... don't give everything up. You will get through your rough times and be happy ^_^. Just be an optimist. Look on the bright side.

Opera Ghost
May 29th, 2005, 08:26 PM
don't say that,but i hope things turn out for you,:hugs:

Aurelian
May 29th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Is this about your boyfreind again? No one who puts you in this much pain deserves your love. He should be trying justbas hard to get to you as you do to get to him.

I have been in your shoes just recently. I hit an all time low. However, I realized that while people would willingly support me, no one was going to carry me through my problems. You have to stand up, look at the good in your life, keep your mind on that track. When ever you get negetive thoughts, think of all the harm that would come of your giving up. You have way to much to lose to quit now.

Remember, never give up and never stop smiling.:cheese: :D

LionKingxx
May 29th, 2005, 08:50 PM
yeah it is and thank u every one

Nephilim
May 29th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Then I suggest rehab!

Aurelian
May 29th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Rehab? I don't think she's adicted to anything. Counseling maybe, but I don't trust them anymore.

LionKingxx
May 29th, 2005, 09:26 PM
rehab u got 2 be kiddin me N i ain't no alchoic

Nephilim
May 29th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by LionKingxx
i ain't no alchoic

Double negative! You've just said you are an alcoholic.

And yes, I was kidding. Nicely noticed. :E

Sombolia
May 29th, 2005, 09:34 PM
No offense, but it was pretty obvious she was joking... =P

Aurelian
May 29th, 2005, 09:34 PM
I assumed as much, Neph. :ayecapn: I did miss the exclamation mark there, though.

LionKingxx
May 29th, 2005, 09:53 PM
I give up getting advice now i really do

A-non-a-mus
May 29th, 2005, 10:07 PM
my advise: follow your heart, before you jump on conclutions though take a moment to step away from yourself, allow yourself to examine your own circumstances... afterwards ... follow where your heart leads based on what you've seen...

Other than that, ry to distract yourself... find something to do to ease the stress that times like these bring...

Aurelian
May 29th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Don't mind Neph, Lionkingxx. As kind a person as she can be if she wants to, she has a nasty habit of turning people's personal problems into her own private jokes. She is best ignored in these situations.

Seriously, Neph, as much as we all love your sence of humor, there are times when it is simply inapropriate. At least attempt to think before you act, so you don't hurt anymore feelings.

Iestyn
May 29th, 2005, 10:41 PM
No offense LKxx, but get a grip. Life isn't all about loss, maybe if you started looking at what you have instead of what you don't have, then life will be a lot easier for you.

Now I've been down the depression and "omg I'm so unloved" stage myself, and it's not nice, but if you stay there then you're just gonna be miserable for the rest of your life and I don't think you'll want that. You shouldn't dwell on your problems, you'll just make yourself ill, as I found out a while ago.

And replying with something like "I give up getting advice now i really do" after people are trying to help you isn't very nice is it? They want you to be happy and they're giving you support, at least show them you appreciate that, or they'll stop helping you.

Sorry to sound harsh, but I'm not very good with emotion :E

King Simba
May 29th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Yeah, Roq, Aziri and a few others gave you some advice before you even said that. I'm not really good at giving advice myself so I won't say anything. Just have a read through the advice that others have already gave you.

Anyways, I hope things start to get better for you...it's not nice to be unhappy, I know myself. I've been unhappy many times...mostly because of things that happen at school and usually things that happen in my family on a regular basis. :(

LionKingxx
May 29th, 2005, 11:02 PM
thanks so much for the caring surport some mates u two are

Endra
May 29th, 2005, 11:16 PM
*huggles!*

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 29th, 2005, 11:43 PM
I really hope you look around and find some positives...they're always there, even if they take a bit of searching. Sometimes it can seem like something is the be all and end all but 6 months down the line you'll look back on this and realise that there was no need to feel that way!
:)

Oh, and one more thing, are you sure an internet forum is the best place to turn to for this advice? Surely family or friends you have closer to you that know you could offer more in the way of useful advice?

Anyway the best I can offer is to go outside and look at the world...I always find it belittling to go for a walk around a forest or something and it always helps me when I'm feeling down...
:D

Xinithian
May 30th, 2005, 03:10 AM
If it's about your BF, you should probably just look for one IRL instead of OL if you don't have luck with OL relationships.

unregistered user
May 30th, 2005, 04:08 AM
You guys need to stop dising on Neph, she just has a since of humor, is that a sin? Rock on Neph!:cool:

Sombolia
May 30th, 2005, 04:11 AM
^ Ja! Neph is cool.

Aurelian
May 30th, 2005, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by PhantomBPR
You guys need to stop dising on Neph, she just has a since of humor, is that a sin? Rock on Neph!:cool:

I'm not dissing on anyone. I have a lot of respect for Neph. I admire anybody who speaks their mind the way she does. But she does have a habbit of typing first and thinking later. That's not an uncommon trait, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Mizani
May 30th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Well if your having trouble with your BF then you should really think about if he's worth it. I'm sure you derserve better:hugs:

Vidan
June 4th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Hey, don't give up LionKingxx! I'm not sure if this is in regards to your boyfriend, but my advice would be to get your mind off your problems a little while. It'll help to renew your perspective on things. Maybe they're not as bad as you think. Think about other things in your life, particularly any goals or ambitions you may have, and hopefully that'll give you some energy to carry on.

Well, I've been in sort of a dark place the last couple of months myself, but I realize, there's more to life than love, and things will happen as they may, but if you follow your dreams, everything will work itself out in the end. You'll get no where by sitting around and sulking, and everywhere by going out and chasing your dreams.

SIMBAtheENIGMA
June 4th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Im abit late, and id be repeating what everyone eles has said if i did say anything:bleen: cuz all that advice in 100% right, especialy that last one by Woes. Good luck with Everything, hope it turns out for the best, and remember if its not meant to be its not meant to be...

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Yes. It's not meant to be, if it ain't meant to be. I've learned, and trust me, DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP! Just, like Anon der said, try to distract yourself. It worked for me, and I'm on the high road. As for Neph's humor, I thot she was being serious, but also, :confused: I didn't even know what Rehab was, or still is :lol: But as I've learned, there are momentos for laughters, and momentos fer seriousness,this is a serious momento, in my opinion ;) Good luck LKXXX, may God be with you!

Whitewolf
June 4th, 2005, 11:57 PM
You know it not the end of the world as they say..:alone: It is when times like this when I take a Bottle of Beer and seat back look back and drink away the saddness and think of the Good times ahead.... As they say if you keep bathing in that saddness it will only eat away on you and feed off you (making you even more sad) So get a bottle of anything and drink away that saddness and sorrow and think of the good times that to come

;)

unregistered user
June 5th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Well, I wouldn't drink my problems away, I'd face them, or talk to God and read the Bible. It always makes me happier. Drinking is just hiding personly. That is if you are drinking to escape your feelings. ;)

Whitewolf
June 5th, 2005, 12:17 AM
well the drinking solves the feeling part but you still need to face the problems........:moon:

Vidan
June 5th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Whitewolf
well the drinking solves the feeling part but you still need to face the problems........:moon:

There's always the chance that you'll become dependant upon a particular substance or activity to take away these feelings and you'll give up on facing the problems themselves, so that's a very dangerous position to take. Face the problems first and just let the feelings come and go; the sooner you face them (or simply move on) the sooner they'll go away.

Xinithian
June 5th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Whitewolf
You know it not the end of the world as they say..:alone: It is when times like this when I take a Bottle of Beer and seat back look back and drink away the saddness and think of the Good times ahead.... As they say if you keep bathing in that saddness it will only eat away on you and feed off you (making you even more sad) So get a bottle of anything and drink away that saddness and sorrow and think of the good times that to come

;) I wouldn't do that for when you're sad, though. I'd only drink in social situations. If you drink when you're sad, you'll get in a habit of drinking, whereas in social situtations you wouldn't have to worry about drinking much at home.

Whitewolf
June 5th, 2005, 01:58 AM
It all about self control buddy =D

Vidan
June 5th, 2005, 02:15 AM
I still disagree. If you're having a tough break that's the worst time to give in to a vice. You can't always rely on yourself to exercise self control when you're in a vulnerable position.

Nalinda
June 5th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Double negative! You've just said you are an alcoholic.

And yes, I was kidding. Nicely noticed. :E

First on topic, I hope things will be better for you soon. Things are'nt perfect in my world either LionKingxx.. I know how it feels. You just want to give up in everything you do. But things will feel better as time pass by.. Remember, it's human to feel that way. Almost everybody feel that sometimes. Best wishes to you!! :hugs:

Now, off topic.. I have'nt been on Lea for a long time so I can't say to much about this. But.. Neph, If I were the one who wrote this thread I'd been hurt of what you said. Kidding with others problems.. :disagree:
Some people can get REALLY hurt with that.. When a person feel like they wanna give up everything are they not having an easy problem. You shouldnt make a joke about that..
I can't help I'd say that's bad behavior :uhno:

Mizani
June 5th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Bad behavior has a completely different meaning.

Nalinda
June 5th, 2005, 11:08 AM
I don't think so. :uhno:

LionKingxx
June 14th, 2005, 06:51 PM
I m being thinking about my boy f :alone: just feel i m getting the cold shoulder

IchLiebeNALA
June 14th, 2005, 07:23 PM
awww. hugs LionKingxx :hugs:

well, with me being the great Agony Aunt i am, you can talk about it if you want...

Lion King Stu
June 14th, 2005, 07:30 PM
does matter LKxx :hugs: we all sorta get like that once in a while...yeah same if you need to talk then I'm here as well even if I ain't the official agony Aunt :lol:

IchLiebeNALA
June 14th, 2005, 07:34 PM
:grrr: trying to take my title away from me...

and you're not evn a member!

i demand you to add LHAAS to your sig now

TakaTiger
June 14th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Appearently i missed something else oO

Lion King Stu
June 14th, 2005, 07:40 PM
yeah yeah ok i added it.

Like I said LKxx needa talk just PM or something ^^ would be pleased to help

IchLiebeNALA
June 14th, 2005, 07:46 PM
here here!

just PM either of us or talk on MSN (if you have it) and we will always be happy to listen and help if we can

won't we LKS?

Stu?

*nudges Stu*

Lion King Stu
June 14th, 2005, 07:49 PM
*is nudged*
yes *nods* of course :cheese:

You got alot of friends LKxx on this bored everyone will be pleased to help u not just me and ICN.

ILN if u got MSN just add me :lol:

IchLiebeNALA
June 14th, 2005, 07:57 PM
*added LKS*

but yeah, i'm almost on my computer usually untill like 11pm GMT, so there's plenty of time to talk

LionKingxx
June 14th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Thank u :)

King Simba
June 14th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Is this about what happened in the MJ thread? :hmm:
Well, don't worry about it. :hugs:

And I just realised that the LHAAS text has gone from my sig... :gasp:

IchLiebeNALA
June 14th, 2005, 08:26 PM
*gasps* honestly KS! i think you have to correct that

King Simba
June 14th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Just corrected it now. ;)

IchLiebeNALA
June 14th, 2005, 08:31 PM
awww, thanks for being a loyal member KS! *huggles KS* :hugs:

LionKingxx
June 14th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Thank u so much every one can i ask a question

IchLiebeNALA
June 14th, 2005, 08:40 PM
yeah sure, gowann right ahead!

LionKingxx
June 14th, 2005, 08:46 PM
if everything DID work out would i and curtis were still 2gother would i be a good mummy for a baby ?

IchLiebeNALA
June 14th, 2005, 08:56 PM
well, i honestly don't know

gimme time to get to know you a bit better, and then i'll decide!

but on first impressions, i would say yes. :)

LionKingxx
June 14th, 2005, 09:08 PM
I would really love for a baby girl

IchLiebeNALA
June 14th, 2005, 09:36 PM
well, i'd be happy for you no matter if you got a boy or a girl...

anywho, i hope that things manage to sort themselves out for you, and i wish you all the best for the future

Xinithian
June 14th, 2005, 11:38 PM
No offense, but what exactly about him makes you want to keep coming back to him?

Xinithian
June 16th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
She obviously loves him a great deal =) ... But, if he doesn't seem to share the same interest, could it be infatuation?

LionKingxx
June 18th, 2005, 09:59 PM
deep down :alone: i really don't know to say this without feeling to cry

:alone:

i m thinking here boy f i told you all about we are no more :alone:

there i sorry i bore u all about him :alone:

Simba '04
June 18th, 2005, 10:06 PM
sorry mate :(, I know how ya feel :hakuna: don't worry, Hakuna Matata ;), there are plenty of other wild flowers out there :lol: you will find someone better, trust me :cheese:

IchLiebeNALA
June 18th, 2005, 10:15 PM
gee LionKingxx, i don't know what to say

well, i have just signed upyo Yahoo IM as ddongsbury, so you can talk to me anytime you want

i really feel for you and i want you to know that we are all here to help

Simba22
June 18th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Sorry to hear about what happened LK XX. I don't really want to feel like a broken record or a parakeet. But we are all here for you to talk too myself included about anything. I hope things get better for ya.

LionKingxx
June 18th, 2005, 10:20 PM
I just feel like crying but i can't

IchLiebeNALA
June 18th, 2005, 10:24 PM
well, i honestly cannot understand what you're going through, but i can always listen to you, and i'll try to help you

and personally, i think that you should have a good cry. it can sometimes sooth your emotions

Sharifu
June 18th, 2005, 10:47 PM
All I feel like I can do is:

*:hugs: LionKingxx*

I know it's hard... But there are more guys out there, you will meet others... Just try to do other things that make you happy. I'm am repeating everyone, but if you ever need someone to talk to, I will always listen.

King Simba
June 18th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Sorry to hear about this LKxx. If you wanna talk anytime, feel free to e-mail or PM me. It'll be hard for you at first but you've gotta stay strong. :hugs: :(

LionKingxx
June 19th, 2005, 12:23 AM
Thank so much every one u are really surporvite to :)

IchLiebeNALA
June 19th, 2005, 06:52 AM
well, i try my best! ;)

i hope i helped

Hanshilo
June 19th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Yup cry is good for you it always makes ppl feel better wence they are down in the dumps...
U never knbow sleep might do some good too.:hugs:

LionKingxx
June 19th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks everyone yeah i did cry last and it felt good

IchLiebeNALA
June 19th, 2005, 03:30 PM
well, i'll be on again from now on, so if you want to talk again, don't be afraid to. i'll always be here

LionKingxx
June 19th, 2005, 04:16 PM
thnks :hugs:

IchLiebeNALA
June 19th, 2005, 04:33 PM
hey, don't mention it. the LHAAS wasn't set up for nothing!

i hope i can help

Azerane
June 20th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Stay strong LKxx, it will be hard but you've just gotta keep going. Hugs to you :hugs: I know that you can come out of this stronger than you were before. And don't worry about all you mentioned before, it's no problem. We're here to help whenever you need it. :)

Nalinda
June 30th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Nalinda
First on topic, I hope things will be better for you soon. Things are'nt perfect in my world either LionKingxx.. I know how it feels. You just want to give up in everything you do. But things will feel better as time pass by.. Remember, it's human to feel that way. Almost everybody feel that sometimes. Best wishes to you!! :hugs: