May 29th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Scar. I just like him more than Zira. :evilgrin:

Nephilim
May 29th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Zira was a pathetic character.

Scar all the way.

Dare
May 29th, 2005, 07:33 PM
The day I pick Zira over Scar is the day Hell freezes over and I dance around in a bright pink tu-tu. That is not this day.

Opera Ghost
May 29th, 2005, 07:35 PM
:lol::lol:

Sombolia
May 29th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Scar.

You shouldn't of put "None", though.. Seeing as everyone'll vote for that :rolleyes:

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Scar. I think he's FAR more interesting as a character. :evilgrin:

Originally posted by Sombolia
Scar.

You shouldn't of put "None", though.. Seeing as everyone'll vote for that :rolleyes:

Well, technically, I don't like either Scar or Zira because they're murderers. I just like Scar because he's...well...interesting. Especially because of The Madness of King Scar...which I think gives him more character...shows that he's not only a genious at playing mind games and tricking people, but he's also a love-deprived attention-craving madman...though that makes a lot of people mad because they don't want the outwardly suave Scar to be insane. WHY the suave-yet-insane Scar fascinates me is beyond me.

Prince Simba
May 29th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim

Scar all the way.

Scar++

Iestyn
May 29th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I am merely echoing everyone else's comments, Scar all the way for me, he's my idol x)

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Iestyn
Scar all the way for me, he's my idol x)

Which warns me to keep the Inle away from you when your idol is an animated murderer. :browlift:

Dare
May 29th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Ralli
WHY the suave-yet-insane Scar fascinates me is beyond me.

Probably for the same reason why characters such as Hannibal Lector (one of my favs) and Erik the Phantom are fascinating (and loved by many).

TakaTiger
May 29th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Scar, defadently ;)

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Wicked
Probably for the same reason why characters such as Hannibal Lector (one of my favs) and Erik the Phantom are fascinating (and loved by many).

Gaahhh, I LOVE Erik. :D His voiiccee...*drools*

Sombolia
May 29th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Ralli
Well, technically, I don't like either Scar or Zira because they're murderers. I just like Scar because he's...well...interesting. Especially because of The Madness of King Scar...which I think gives him more character...shows that he's not only a genious at playing mind games and tricking people, but he's also a love-deprived attention-craving madman...though that makes a lot of people mad because they don't want the outwardly suave Scar to be insane. WHY the suave-yet-insane Scar fascinates me is beyond me.

Ditto, but alot of people can't see it that way. To alot of people you say "Scar" and they say "ONGEVAL", nothing against them, but they can't see past that. =P

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Ditto, but alot of people can't see it that way. To alot of people you say "Scar" and they say "ONGEVAL", nothing against them, but they can't see past that. =P

Ah, that's what I love about Scar and Zira. They're 'evil', but they have a reason. Zira wanted revenge for the death of her mate, Scar wanted to be king and in doing so be 'adored', so he killed off his brother and the heir and wound up getting hated instead of loved like he wanted to be. Though if he wanted to be adored he didn't have to go killing people...er...animals...but that's where he messed up I guess. Uh...that's my take on it. :hehe:

Opera Ghost
May 29th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Your absolutely right Ralli

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Your absolutely Ralli

I'm absolutely Ralli? I sure as heck hope so. Inle knows I've mistaken myself for someone else in the past. :o

Haha, I kid, I kid. Ralli has a horrible sense of humour, no?

Opera Ghost
May 29th, 2005, 09:52 PM
i forgot to put the word right :lol:

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
i forgot to put the word right :lol:

Ha, I did that earlier with a different word. :ayecapn: And yay, the impossible has happened: someone thinks I'm right. That makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside, now...or it could've been something I ate...

Opera Ghost
May 29th, 2005, 09:55 PM
:lol:but you did get that Zira and Scar thing right every bit of it

va-kasi
May 30th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Zira, because she's crazy :vitsm:

Ngatuny
May 30th, 2005, 05:43 AM
I voted for Scar tho Zira has a certain charm to her ;)

unregistered user
May 30th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Nephilim

Scar all the way.
S.C.A.R Full Stop

IchLiebeNALA
May 30th, 2005, 02:45 PM
scar, because he is just plain evil and 110% sinical

Nalinda
May 30th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Hahahaha.. I have to put none..
I cant see good things or attractive things in zira or scar..
They just dont attract me.
Dont be mad of me.. just my opinion :p

Xinithian
May 30th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Scar is the only right answer. He's actually the only reason why I'm in the fandom.

LunarCat
May 31st, 2005, 12:05 AM
Scar :jejeje: Zira is just a little crazy..

Prince Simba
May 31st, 2005, 12:12 AM
To sum everything up: Scar pwns. Zira is the anti-pwn.

Mizani
June 8th, 2005, 10:34 AM
I affraid to say none. I just don't like Disney villans...:uhno: